Breaking News ~ NC Wanted re: Janet

he said he didn't mean to have RELIGION come in the way of their relationship?

HE CHEATED ON HER SEVERAL TIMES.

I'm just sorta...like looking at this and want to scream. He said he took time out of his day to help LE. He didn't take crap out of his day.

When he said he wanted to spend the rest of his life pleasing her, I had to choke back the bile rising in my throat......:sick: :loser: :behindbar

Thanksgiving day, and there are a lot of unregistered guests lurking in this forum. Wonder if the Abaroa's are enjoying their Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving day, and there are a lot of unregistered guests lurking in this forum. Wonder if the Abaroa's are enjoying their Thanksgiving?

He had better enjoy his bird this year. It might be the last real turkey he has.
This case has always made me feel so very sad. Janet seemed like such a good person, a loving daughter and wife, and adored her son. I don't know how or why she tolerated Raven's crimes and lies or took him back after they were separated, but how tragic that she ended up paying the ultimate price for loving someone so devoid of love himself.

He had better enjoy his bird this year. It might be the last real turkey he has.
This case has always made me feel so very sad. Janet seemed like such a good person, a loving daughter and wife, and adored her son. I don't know how or why she tolerated Raven's crimes and lies or took him back after they were separated, but how tragic that she ended up paying the ultimate price for loving someone so devoid of love himself.

It is very easy to get sucked into someone like Raven. You want to believe them so bad that you end up thinking it's true. It is truly what they call blind love. I can't speak for Janet but I can speak for myself and it is very very easy to see how she stayed hoping things got better.

Has anyone seen the new feature on NC Wanted entitled "15 Minutes to Kill?" featuring Raven. They posted a corrected timeline for Janet's murder.

Has anyone seen the new feature on NC Wanted entitled "15 Minutes to Kill?" featuring Raven. They posted a corrected timeline for Janet's murder.

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/1574270/?d_feature_story=1

Investigators with Durham P.D. now clarify that Mr. Abaroa had, in fact, told them he returned to his Durham home at 10:40p.m.
The autopsy report specifies Janet Abaroa sustained injuries at about 10:50p.m., and her time of death was about 10:55p.m.
Phone records show Mr. Abaroa placed his 911 call at 10:58p.m

RavenTimelineWebFeature-510x191.jpg

LINK

Thanks for the heads up!

Wow... I wonder if Raven, after taking that picture, thought to himself, "Wow, I look like a crazed psychotic killer." 'Cause he does.

I have had computer problems ever since NC Wanted aired and have been dying to get in the discussion here about the show. I tivo'd and watched it several times and OMG Raven just creeped me out. He reminded me so much of Scott Peterson. I think it was the way that he kept saying what he thought normal people might say in a normal relationship. It ended up sounding much more like lines from a bad lifetime movie to quote one of you guys. I think people like Raven and SP don't experience genuine emotions so they have no idea how to answer questions like what was Janet/Laci like, what attracted you to her. Notice that they both mentioned physical appearance and could not go any deeper than that. Also when Raven talked about standing over Kaiden's crib, that just sounded like such BS. Even my husband who knows nothing about case, said, obviously that a-hole did it! Glad to see that the confirmed timeline, do you think this might just be the type thing that will finally result in his arrest?

RavenTimelineWebFeature-510x191.jpg

LINK

Thanks for the heads up!

WOW - all I can say is WOW. They've got more motive not to mention circumstantial and physical evidence in this case than the feds had on Lee Harvey Oswald. What in the hell are they waiting for, a confession?

Glad to see that the confirmed timeline, do you think this might just be the type thing that will finally result in his arrest?
I think that the timeline has been firm since pretty close to the beginning and unfortunately, it hasn't done anything to facilitate an arrest up until now. I don't know what LE is waiting for but apparently they must not have what they need to finally make an arrest in this case. :(

They still don't have a real DA at this time, even though they haven't had a real one in years now. LE don't have the murder weapon, no witnesses, who knows what they are waiting for, perhaps Double-Jeopardy plays a part.

I believe that Raven is 100% the murderer of Janet Marie Christiansen, I believe he premeditated the murder, I believe he knew she was pregnant, I believe he was having an affair at the time of the murder.

I believe $500K is one of the reasons, but not the only. I believe he is a sociopath.

It's not me that has to be convinced though.

Getting a jury of his peers to believe beyond a reasonable doubt that he is the one that murdered Janet and his own unborn child is probably part of the hold up.

I hope some day he pays for what he has done.

I live just outside of Durham, I think that the overall problem is that there is just so much crime including murders that this one seems to get put on the back burner. Since so much of the violence is gang related, I think they feel the pressure to proceed as quickly as possible to round up perps related to those crimes. Coupled with the whole Duke Lacrosse fiasco over in the DA's office , I think that this case got short changed. It might not happen until Durham gets a permanent DA, but I do believe that Raven will be arrested and stand trial for this murder. If it helps any of you, my neighbor who is a federal prosecutor feels same way I do.

I live just outside of Durham, I think that the overall problem is that there is just so much crime including murders that this one seems to get put on the back burner. Since so much of the violence is gang related, I think they feel the pressure to proceed as quickly as possible to round up perps related to those crimes. Coupled with the whole Duke Lacrosse fiasco over in the DA's office , I think that this case got short changed. It might not happen until Durham gets a permanent DA, but I do believe that Raven will be arrested and stand trial for this murder. If it helps any of you, my neighbor who is a federal prosecutor feels same way I do.

Yeah, that does help a little!! Thanks for the input!

Is there any way to watch the whole Fox program?

Hi TinPan,

At this link scroll down a little over half way and under Video you can see it all, the show and the unedited interview.

I have had computer problems ever since NC Wanted aired and have been dying to get in the discussion here about the show. I tivo'd and watched it several times and OMG Raven just creeped me out. He reminded me so much of Scott Peterson. I think it was the way that he kept saying what he thought normal people might say in a normal relationship. It ended up sounding much more like lines from a bad lifetime movie to quote one of you guys. I think people like Raven and SP don't experience genuine emotions so they have no idea how to answer questions like what was Janet/Laci like, what attracted you to her. Notice that they both mentioned physical appearance and could not go any deeper than that. Also when Raven talked about standing over Kaiden's crib, that just sounded like such BS. Even my husband who knows nothing about case, said, obviously that a-hole did it! Glad to see that the confirmed timeline, do you think this might just be the type thing that will finally result in his arrest?
:clap:

Thank you LL&S, that was sure a lot of videos! Hope he doesn't give up his day job, what a joke. He doen't have to take a poly test because .....we can believe him? I think he has a surprise coming his way and its not the 500K.

As you hear those glowing "Life Time Channel" words come sliding over his lips remember this man had multiple girlfriends, embezzled from his employer, accepted financial help while supporting his VX habit, lie to his wife, lie to his family, lie to his congregation, lie to his employers, talk about lying to his wife on the internet in his VX forum.... and the list goes on. How did that car burn to the ground in his driveway at something like 4 am? I'm still wondering about that one.

I hope he listens to his interview a couple of times. There are things in there that are less than truthful. I wonder when it will dawn on him that some of the stuff he says could possibly come back and bite him on the butt. I would love love love for Fox or CNN to pick up this story especially the time line and see how Raven does with Greta or Nancy.

15 minutes to kill... that's a catchy tag line for a AMW story too! I hope some body bites. For the sake of all the young ladies in Utah if nothing else. I would hate to see him marry another girl and then have her find out that he did in fact kill his wife and child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back