Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the first wife's current husband of 26 years, the first wife never had any problems with DP. I am thinking the current husband of the first wife also implied the second wife didn't have any problems either.

Maybe he "identifies" with Drew , as in a fellow abuser. If you abuse your own wife, you don't put someone else down for abusing their's. Or could be his wife doesn't want to talk about it so she told him nothing.

Although, there are some mental problems that are not as apparent in early adulthood as they are later on. Maybe Drew is a lot worse now than he was 25 years ago.

Susan

Maybe they know enough about him to be scared of him. :angel:

Maybe he "identifies" with Drew , as in a fellow abuser. If you abuse your own wife, you don't put someone else down for abusing their's. Or could be his wife doesn't want to talk about it so she told him nothing.

Although, there are some mental problems that are not as apparent in early adulthood as they are later on. Maybe Drew is a lot worse now than he was 25 years ago.

Susan

Susan

No. He was giving an account of what his wife had said to him of her first marraige, it was in that context. "She says...."

According to the first wife's current husband of 26 years, the first wife never had any problems with DP. I am thinking the current husband of the first wife also implied the second wife didn't have any problems either.
Kat I beg you to read up, One of those wives daughters has been interviewed and THERE were problems.

Witht the info being released now i dont think this will turn out to be stacy. BUT A big thanks to Hopster for updating us on this. :blowkiss:

I've been monitoring TV news and have heard nothing on this yet. :(

No. He was giving an account of what his wife had said to him of her first marraige, it was in that context. "She says...."
Sounds like she is just trying to say whatever is going to keep Drew and the media away from her.

Kat I beg you to read up, One of those wives daughters has been interviewed and THERE were problems.

I was paraphrasing what was said in the interview. (Which isn't available now, but I'm not the only one who saw it, someone else in the Suspect Drew Peterson topic says they also saw it on TV.) The narrator implied the husband was speaking in proxy of his wife, (who was DP's first wife) and this guy (the first wife's current husband) said "My wife never had that kind of trouble." while looking at the camera, or words to that effect. It is interesting to hear what the different people in this are saying, right? That's why I posted. :)

We now know the true fact Drew's second wife was abused and feared Drew. Lisa, Drews second wife's daughter was on Greta and made these statements.

LISA, DAUGHTER OF PETERSON'S SECOND WIFE: Thank you for having me here tonight, Greta.

LISA: No, I lived with my mother and Drew. He was the man who had helped raise me.

VAN SUSTEREN: What was it like growing up with Drew as your stepfather?

LISA: He was very strict, extremely strict, sometimes not a very nice person.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he ever strike you?

LISA: I was punished, yes, ma'am.

VAN SUSTEREN: But punished as sort of any child would be punished, or was it in your opinion excessive punishment?

LISA: I think that it was to the extreme with the punishment sometimes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Give me an example.

LISA: I was hit with a belt for many years.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was there ever — I mean, obviously, because there was a divorce, there was, you know, discord in the marriage. But was there any violence in the marriage?

LISA: He was abusive to my mother. He was very controlling to her, watched every move that she had made
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311218,00.html

I think the first wife is just saying nothing bad so they leave her alone. Of course as always I could be wrong

I think the first wife is just saying nothing bad so they leave her alone. Of course as always I could be wrong

I think she's scared to death. One of Kathleen's friends said that Drew was under investigation for shaking down drug dealers. The charges were ultimately dropped because there wasn't enough evidence, however she felt that no one would testify against him. Also, she felt that there others in LE involved. :eek:

A court has found him guilty of being abusive to one of his wives or his children, or it is a witness statement from one of his children alone? If it was a court, that can be seen (by some) to hold more weight. That would be stronger if it got presented to show a pattern in any possible future trial. ETA: Not that I don't believe personally that he's an abuser, mind. I've read that in his mannerisms and the way he says things.

I think she's scared to death. One of Kathleen's friends said that Drew was under investigation for shaking down drug dealers. The charges were ultimately dropped because there wasn't enough evidence, however she felt that no one would testify against him. Also, she felt that there others in LE involved. :eek:

Whoa. If others in LE were involved, are they going to testify against DP? I would guess not. Maybe it's time to investigate the entire Bolingbrook PD. It sounds like a 20 yr. good old boys network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname