Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. If others in LE were involved, are they going to testify against DP? I would guess not. Maybe it's time to investigate the entire Bolingbrook PD. It sounds like a 20 yr. good old boys network.
I could not agree more! Right on up to the Mayor's office, the DA's office, the AG's office, and anyone else involved in doing nothing to protect these women from this brutal renegade cop.

I think she's scared to death. One of Kathleen's friends said that Drew was under investigation for shaking down drug dealers. The charges were ultimately dropped because there wasn't enough evidence, however she felt that no one would testify against him. Also, she felt that there others in LE involved. :eek:

I think this kind of thing happens more often than people would think! Someone I know quite well got tangled up with a cop gone bad. They held drug dealers up a gunpoint and robbed them. What drug dealer is going to call the cops about their drugs and drug money being stolen?

I could not agree more! Right on up to the Mayor's office, the DA's office, the AG's office, and anyone else involved in doing nothing to protect these women from this brutal renegade cop.

The states attorney's office gave him alot of free rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab