Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, Suzi. I personally think right now he is excited about them finding her and is going to be enjoying this coverage for now. If he commits another act, it will detract from this and I don't feel he would want to do that.

You know my gut is saying something for the first time today.If tis is Brianna why was killed and the other two that are linked not? My gut is telling the reason is Brinna knew the prep from somewhere. An if was released she could have ID the sucker.:crazy:

You know my gut is saying something for the first time today.If tis is Brianna why was killed and the other two that are linked not? My gut is telling the reason is Brinna knew the prep from somewhere. An if was released she could have ID the sucker.:crazy:

I think you're right.

Interesting theory, JDB. Or, perhaps he has 'graduated' to killing. No matter, I hope they find this really soon.

JDB, do you think it's someone she knew from having lived there, someone she had met at the S.W.A.T. thing or one of KT's or Jessica's friends that had been hanging around the house that weekend? Or D, none of the above?

From the first known crime (I say known because we don't know if that was the first or not) to the second the slime's crimes seemed to escalate. If the body found is indeed Brianna's, I think it is more an indication that he was initially a serial rapist. He may have escalated to the point of being a serial killer in the making. For a killer to be called a serial killer he must kill a number of people, and there may be more to it than that. But, it doesn't mean he doesn't have a serial killer's mind. I think he does.

Lion

That is certainly possible, JDB. I wondered about that early on. I still think it is a crime of opportunity tho and she wasn't targeted specifically.

JDB, do you think it's someone she knew from having lived there, someone she had met at the S.W.A.T. thing or one of KT's or Jessica's friends that had been hanging around the house that weekend? Or D, none of the above?

First to ansewr Ca sun: No I don't think he has escalated to a murder yet.I think this is his first.
neshound:I think this is someone she metat could be the SWAT party or before. IIRC she when not at college in CA was living in Reno. I do not think it is a ex BF.He might be one that knew her and was looking for a chance.

That is certainly possible, JDB. I wondered about that early on. I still think it is a crime of opportunity tho and she wasn't targeted specifically.

No that does not make sense why the other 2 were allowed to live.This prep knew her.

Press conference at 12:45 PST - about 30 minutes - to announce autopsy findings.

I've got my tv on Fox News as they're usually good about carrying press conferences. Is Kolo 8 or any of the other local stations doing a live streaming link? I watched the live streaming from KOLO 8 during the Darren Mack plea withdrawal and sentencing, and they had excellent coverage.

Fox News just had an update and their reporter said they're on scene awaiting the press conference that's scheduled for less than 10 minutes from now. Hopefully Fox will cut to the press conference when it starts.

:( I didn't have any doubt that it was Brianna when they called off the search for her. Now, they will have a lot more evidence to find the perp.

I didn't see the press conference, but did they release a COD?

My heart goes out to her family and friends. The news must be excruciating for them. It wasn't the outcome anyone wanted.

(This find sure blows Brian's prediction out of the water...doesn't it?)

Fox News now reporting it. They didn't show the presser, but their reporter in Reno, Casey Stengle (?), is reporting that it was announced at the top of the presser that the body had been confirmed as Brianna. The press conference is still continuing........

Cable Fox News said very little before going to commercial. Is there anything being said about details in the presser? I hope LE catches the scum sucking slime who murdered her.

Lion

Damned right.

Police are saying they believe he lives near UNR but either works or is familiar with the area where she was found.

Death by strangulation.

Body there at lease a week, that's all they are saying right now. Implying LE knows more, but is not making it public.

so they're not giving a time of death then.....how would they know her body had only been there a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member