Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional evidence (beyond the body) were recovered from the field.

Toxicology had not been completed.

"Yeah, we've got a serial rapist" - Police spokesman.

The REno PD is going to find this Prep.Listening on the PC.

I don't doubt that he might live near UNR. For him to have attacked/abducted at least three young women only blocks from each other and right near that school he most likely feels intimately comfortable within that area. It is a very small territorial range as territorial ranges go. Gosh I hope he is caught before he abducts and kills again.

Lion

Police confirm body is Brianna Dennison
STAFF REPORT

Posted: 2/16/2008

The body found Friday in southeast Reno is that of kidnapped college student Brianna Denison, the Reno Police Department announced today.

More here and here

Snip from KTVN website:

"They say she died from strangulation, but further details will not be released at this time.

Officers describe the suspect as having a long face, square chin, brown hair and soft beard; he may have recently changed addresses or place of business.

Police say the body was there for more than a week."

Snip from KTVN website:

"They say she died from strangulation, but further details will not be released at this time.

Officers describe the suspect as having a long face, square chin, brown hair and soft beard; he may have recently changed addresses or place of business.

Police say the body was there for more than a week."

ok...for MORE than a week......i was getting confused...thanks Leila:)

With the variations in weather between freezing and non-freezing temperatures along with snowfall it may take them time to estimate the date of death. Right off the bat it may be evident that she had been dead for at least one week. But, for a more accurate estimate it will likely take more than one day to discern that.

Lion

Since somethings have been sent to Vegas lab. I have a gut feeling they found more DNA or something.

That is exactly how I interpreted their remarks.

I think we will learn more as time goes by. , thank you again for taking the time to take pictures and give us info:).

Lion

From the few details released, it sounds like LE has additional information they're not releasing, and some good leads on the suspect.

Having followed the entire Darren Mack case (Reno) from beginning to end, I've got faith in the Reno PD.

...............is Dick Gammick still the District Attorney for Reno? I thought I spotted him in one of the pictures from the scene in the field where Brianna was found.

I really wish I was doing something else. I've got a teenage daughter, and Brianna's body was found close to my house.

How close BUD???Does your daughter know? And is she taken precautions?

Reno police held a live press conference Saturday on the discovery of a female body found Friday in a field near Double R Boulevard and Sandhill Road.
During the press conference it was confirmed that the remains found are those of 19-year-old Denison. A worker found her while walking through a knee-high weed field.
They say she died from strangulation, but further details will not be released at this time. They also believe it was a sexually motivated crime.
(more at link)
http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=7882809

Reno police held a live press conference Saturday on the discovery of a female body found Friday in a field near Double R Boulevard and Sandhill Road.
During the press conference it was confirmed that the remains found are those of 19-year-old Denison. A worker found her while walking through a knee-high weed field.
They say she died from strangulation, but further details will not be released at this time. They also believe it was a sexually motivated crime.
(more at link)
http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=7882809

Chico started thread 4 lets all go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea