Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in one of the articles somewhere that they are looking at all people working in those businesses right there where she was found.

I thought it was interesting since everyone was speculating at one point that he could dress that way because of him working out or being involved in a athletic type activity......and there is a tae-kwon-do place there....

a reporter did talk to a guy whom worked there at the tae-kwon-do place and I looked that guys myspace page up that the reporter was asking about the body being found....and it was private....lol......

From the reporter on tv who was relaying the press conference from his colleague inside .......it definately sounds like they have a better idea of the suspect maybe......they seem to be fairly sure about him living around UNR or the NW area, and him working around the S. Meadows area.....

They also believe he is still in the Reno area, and they are worried that he will strike again.....

Kel

JDB, I think it's quite possible that Brianna may have known him, not
like a personal friend, but someone she had casually met prior to his
attack on her. He may have realized "She recognizes me." and that
forced him into silencing her. JMO

One thing to consider with the theory that she knew him, is that she was in college in CA. So the theory would have to assume that 1) She knew him prior to going to college 2) She knew him in college 3) She met him while visiting that weekend.

If she knew her perp, my guess is that she met him that weekend.

I read in one of the articles somewhere that they are looking at all people working in those businesses right there where she was found.

I thought it was interesting since everyone was speculating at one point that he could dress that way because of him working out or being involved in a athletic type activity......and there is a tae-kwon-do place there....

a reporter did talk to a guy whom worked there at the tae-kwon-do place and I looked that guys myspace page up that the reporter was asking about the body being found....and it was private....lol......

From the reporter on tv who was relaying the press conference from his colleague inside .......it definately sounds like they have a better idea of the suspect maybe......they seem to be fairly sure about him living around UNR or the NW area, and him working around the S. Meadows area.....

They also believe he is still in the Reno area, and they are worried that he will strike again.....

Kel
Dimples, I didn't ask for it before, but now I'm curious...can you PM me that other guy's MySpace?

Posted in comments at the rgj website......

This is from a family member of Bri's

"As a family member of Bri I can only thank the RPD, SPD, FBI, and all the volunteers that helped keep the hope alive. The police have done an outstanding job and sometimes don't reveal everything they know for a reason. I wish it was okay to torture those who tortured your family but two wrongs won't make a right. This sick *advertiser censored* will face the music very soon. Thanks again for the support."

One thing to consider with the theory that she knew him, is that she was in college in CA. So the theory would have to assume that 1) She knew him prior to going to college 2) She knew him in college 3) She met him while visiting that weekend.

If she knew her perp, my guess is that she met him that weekend.

That's what I think happened, I think it was a chance meeting.

Posted in comments at the rgj website......

This is from a family member of Bri's

"As a family member of Bri I can only thank the RPD, SPD, FBI, and all the volunteers that helped keep the hope alive. The police have done an outstanding job and sometimes don't reveal everything they know for a reason. I wish it was okay to torture those who tortured your family but two wrongs won't make a right. This sick *advertiser censored* will face the music very soon. Thanks again for the support."
Wow, I wonder if an arrest will come today as well.

I don't know newshound but I do think they know more than they have released....I also think they have been finding little pieces of info out here and there and things are finally coming together as to who might have done it.

I don't think they are close to an arrest at all. They wouldn't still be using that sketch and giving out a description which obviously doesn't match the sketch whatsoever!!

I don't think they are close to an arrest at all. They wouldn't still be using that sketch and giving out a description which obviously doesn't match the sketch whatsoever!!

Unless, some significant evidence was found with the body or a tip came in since the body was found, I don't think they are very close to an arrest either.

Perhaps the family needs to focus now on the hope that the slime will be caught soon. I hope the slime is caught soon so that he cannot hurt anyone else and for the family.

Lion

i'm confused....do you mind showing me a link to the sketch...i can't remember any sketch, for some reason:confused:

I feel the LE know a lot more about the suspect and probably have a good handle on it.

I suspect the perp may be someone who Brianna only knew of on a very peripheral basis..............someone who works as a clerk at a store, fast food place, or other place that she frequented. LE need to be examining Brianna's daily habits as well as those of the two other rape victims to see if there's anything in common. He may be someone who engages his potential victims in small talk while he waits on them, and then later stalks them. Or, someone who frequents the same places as his victims.

I just think he saw Brianna from the road through the windows and the glass doors sleeping on the sofa then slipped in the unlocked door (which I am sure he was delighted to find it was unlocked). I don't see this as stalking with any of the victims. These were crimes of opportunity and not planned events. The girls were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. :(

http://selflaugh.wordpress.com/2008/02/01/breaking-brianna-denison-sketch-released/

White man, 28-40 years old; long face with a square chin, facial hair about a quarter to a half an inch long below his chin that was soft and not prickly like stubble; brown hair; shaved pubic area.

None of the bolded description matches the sketch, imo.

to be honest....that picture isn't a very good one...it's so light!..i can't tell if there's fuzz on the face or not....

anywho, i hope they catch him real soon!

I just think he saw Brianna from the road through the windows and the glass doors sleeping on the sofa then slipped in the unlocked door (which I am sure he was delighted to find it was unlocked). I don't see this as stalking with any of the victims. These were crimes of opportunity and not planned events. The girls were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. :(

i'm leaning that way too, SS.....who knows?..he could have driven or walked by that house a number of times before that night/early morning....from everything i've read, it was a party house, more or less, & folks were coming in & out all the time.....with no curtains/blinds on that door, wouldn't be a problem at all to see inside....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean