Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Fox was breaking the news today, I noticed the Reporter said they were NOW going to put the DNA into a national data base. Was he just mistaken as he was about the money/backlog issue and that they were looking for a "possible killer"? (I still think he is an idiot!)

from the link above...

"We're asking the public to be observant and look for behavioral changes in people who match the description of the suspect, even in people they don't think could commit such a crime," Johns said those signs can include people who suddenly become overly anxious or nervous, who suddenly quit their job or move away without explanation or who unexpectedly sell a vehicle matching the suspect vehicle description. Johns said those changes could have occurred in January or even recently.

I feel the LE know a lot more about the suspect and probably have a good handle on it.

I suspect the perp may be someone who Brianna only knew of on a very peripheral basis..............someone who works as a clerk at a store, fast food place, or other place that she frequented. LE need to be examining Brianna's daily habits as well as those of the two other rape victims to see if there's anything in common. He may be someone who engages his potential victims in small talk while he waits on them, and then later stalks them. Or, someone who frequents the same places as his victims.

Leila, a while back right after Brianna disappeared I said the same thing,
I thought perhaps a person who bags groceries at grocery store,pizza delivery guy. I think the perp knew he didn't stand a chance with her in
the real world.

Leila, a while back right after Brianna disappeared I said the same thing, I
thought perhaps a person who bags groceries at grocery store, pizza delivery guy. I think the perp knew he didn't stand a chance with her
in the real world.

I don't think he met or saw them through work. The work location just gave him opportunity to be close in proximity to the victims. I bet he works within 10 minutes of where the crimes were committed and lives within 30 mins.

The North Valley area seems to be a possibility for his house.

You're welcome. It hurts, but more than that I'm pissed off. What right does some have to do this? I'm thinking about all the effort and expense our community will go through to ensure he is treated well and fairly when he is caught, the type of concern he did not show innocent Brianna. Once in custody people will come forward to support him that did not say a thing in support of Brianna. Local law enforcement, who worked so hard because of his disgusting actions, will be attacked mercilessly by this 's defense team. Brianna's family and friends will likewise be trashed by his defenders.

I'd prefer to see him meet .45 caliber justice in a field.

I agree completely, . This guy needs to be brought to justice swiftly and in a very harsh manner! :furious:

I just got home and heard this sad, sad news. RIP Brianna. :( I have to believe this killer will be found sooner rather than later.

Okay, my next question: Is this location near the airport runway? I'm trying to see if Brian's dream info is accurate. I personally think the guy is a fraud. However, if it is near a runway and there are white containers with G9 or whatever he said was on it, then, maybe, I'll apologize. :cool:

You're welcome. It hurts, but more than that I'm pissed off. What right does some have to do this? I'm thinking about all the effort and expense our community will go through to ensure he is treated well and fairly when he is caught, the type of concern he did not show innocent Brianna. Once in custody people will come forward to support him that did not say a thing in support of Brianna. Local law enforcement, who worked so hard because of his disgusting actions, will be attacked mercilessly by this 's defense team. Brianna's family and friends will likewise be trashed by his defenders.

I'd prefer to see him meet .45 caliber justice in a field.
Yep, this is exactly how it plays out for the criminal. What a shame, what a waste. The victims and their families suffer, while the criminal is treated well. The only thing I disagree with is meeting the .45. That is way too nice and easy - I'd prefer to just turn the perp lose in the general population of the prison yard. Problem solved, and you don't need to waste a bullet.

I still say Brinna knew the prep
Since Brianna was only visiting for the weekend and was going to college in California, do you think this guy is someone she'd met that evening? That's as close as I can come to thinking she knew him.

Okay, my next question: Is this location near the airport runway? I'm trying to see if Brian's dream info is accurate. I personally think the guy is a fraud. However, if it is near a runway and there are white containers with G9 or whatever he said was on it, then, maybe, I'll apologize. :cool:
It's slightly south of the airport, near Hwy. 395. It's been described as an industrial business area.

I don't think he met or saw them through work. The work location just gave him opportunity to be close in proximity to the victims. I bet he works within 10 minutes of where the crimes were committed and lives within 30 mins.

The North Valley area seems to be a possibility for his house.
I tend to think he lives closer to where her body was found, or maybe even outside Reno. The area where Brianna was found is about 8-10 mi. from where she was abducted, on the very south end of the city in a business area. He might work near the university though.

I just learned that Brianna's body has been found. I'm so sorry to hear this, always trying to hope for a better outcome. I am also so mad ,Mad,mad,mad!
Another innocent girl, her life stolen. It's so sickening.

I believe she went to high school in Reno and was with some of her high school friends.
Yes she was. I just don't think the suspect is someone she knew, unless he was someone she'd encountered at some point that night and he followed her to the house.

Since Brianna was only visiting for the weekend and was going to college in California, do you think this guy is someone she'd met that evening? That's as close as I can come to thinking she knew him.

No she lived in Reno when Shool was out.

I've seen you say this a couple of times. What are your thoughts?

I just spotted it on Google Maps while reviewing the area online.

It seems to fit demographically (sp?) with a young 30's couple with a middle class income and is a "safe" distance away from where the crimes have occured. It's close enough to commute to work but far enough away from the crimes to "live" two lives.

It's all speculation of course but it seems to fit a reasonable profile.

My guess on the profile has been, for some time, that the perp is in his early 30's, has one child, middle/lower middle income, quite but can be charming, low key. Lives in a modest suburb, works in the city 10-15 minutes from the crime locations.

I think he has been busy trying to live a "normal" life for the past few weeks. Eventually he will feel confident that he will not get caught. I once considered that he would become so paranoid that he would turn himself in or kill himself. I am leaning away from that now.

I do not think that he will stop until caught. He may not attack for a few months but his hunger will grow beyond his control in a few months. He seems to be more daring and out of controll with each attack.

Someone knows it's him but is afraid of the truth.

I may be way off base but it's just my opinion.

I'm beginning to wonder if the drawing of him is way off. If he works, he probably has co-workers. If he lives in a house/apt, he has neighbors. He could have ditched the vehicle before a description was released. It is just very odd that no one has spotted him.

I'm beginning to wonder if the drawing of him is way off. If he works, he probably has co-workers. If he lives in a house/apt, he has neighbors. He could have ditched the vehicle before a description was released. It is just very odd that no one has spotted him.

I think the scetch is off just enough that combined with his "quite likable guy" facade makes it hard to even think it is him. However, I bet someone has a sneaky suspicion but doesn't won't to be right or wrong if you know what I mean.

Isn't the sketch of the guy we don't even know is connected to this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious