Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to find information on all those cases, but so far I have only come across the last one in the news. It was interesting to me tho since it involved a former female coach from Reno High. The former coach supposedly had a huge drunken bash for teens at her home and a girl ended up being raped.

No kidding. My wife got a call from a member of local LE, curious about the number of times my car had been seen in the area where she was found.
OMG :eek: but it's good that LE is watching everyone very carefully! I feel sorry for your wife though.

Did anyone read this one yet?

Police are looking for a possible missing 20-year-old woman in south Reno tonight.

The woman had planned to walk to the Brianna Denison memorial site earlier this evening but has not returned home, police said.

Police say that foul play is not believed to be involved.

The woman's name is not being released, but she is believed to be wearing a pink or purple-colored jacket. She is 5-4, about 115 pounds with long, blonde hair.

Check RGJ.com for updates as more information becomes available.

My wife got a call from a member of local LE, curious about the number of times my car had been seen in the area where she was found.
Did they ask if you are a shaver or just a trimmer?!?! :D

Your photos are fabulous and we appreciate you sticking your neck out to get them for us. Thanks! :clap:

Hello neighbor! :waveyguy:

No kidding. My wife got a call from a member of local LE, curious about the number of times my car had been seen in the area where she was found.

:eek: Well, I'm glad that someone reported your vehicle. Well, I think you know what I mean. It is good to know that people are being vigilant.

Lion

Why on earth would a woman decide to walk to the memorial site alone?! OMG! She is obviously very aware of the circumstances of Brianna's murder and knows enough to be extra cautious!!!

Great to hear from all of you posters who are local to the area! Your perspective is very valuable. The assault that happened in the parking garage of the campus keeps coming back to my mind. I don't know why that site makes me think the guy is comfortable on campus, but for some reason, it makes me feel that way. Could he be a graduate student or professor there who spends late nights in a lab?? The underwear is also a point that just keeps itching around in my brain. Could he have left them there as a warning to the lady in his life who is associated with that baby shoe that was in the truck? Could the UW have been a warning that "next time, this will be you?" I truly believe there is a woman in this man's life, and she has to be paralized with questions about him at this point. If he is truly a narcissistic, power-hungry maniac, then he is most likely a controllling abusive type to his partner.

Police are looking for a possible missing 20-year-old woman in south Reno tonight.

The woman had planned to walk to the Brianna Denison memorial site earlier this evening but has not returned home, police said.

The woman's name is not being released, but she is believed to be wearing a pink or purple-colored jacket. She is 5-4, about 115 pounds with long, blonde hair.

Thank you for the info and link GR987, and welcome to ws:).

Lion

Good grief!! With everyone else buying tasers and pepper spray, she's out alone walking to Brianna's memorial site with this monster still on the loose? She could be his next victim! :slap:

Article here.

5'4", 115 lbs, and walking alone at night?!?!?

"Police say that foul play is not believed to be involved."

wonder why they think that?....they must have a reason to think foul play isn't involved...hmmm

(why would ANY young woman be walking around Reno at night, alone now?????)

wonder why they think that?....they must have a reason to think foul play isn't involved...hmmm

I sure hope LE is right, but I'm sorry, this is just plain stupid behavior in addition to taking up LE's time and efforts to find her.

And they also didn't think any of the other assaults were related to Brianna when this first broke.

I sure hope LE is right, but I'm sorry, this is just plain stupid behavior in addition to taking up LE's time and efforts to find her.

I'm sorry but when Brianna first went missing and they spoke about other sexual assault in the close vacinity, all I heard from LE was, "they are not related". UNBELIEVABLE!!! Get your head out your A$$ RPD

Sorry folks!!

Thank you to all that have welcomed me and good night!:blowkiss:

I'm sorry but when Brianna first went missing and they spoke about other sexual assault in the close vacinity, all I heard from LE was, "they are not related". UNBELIEVABLE!!! Get your head out your A$$ RPD

Sorry folks!!
I pray that this young woman is safe, but sadly this guy has struck every month since Oct. or Nov. at about this time of the month. He's due to strike again and I just can't believe someone would be out there walking alone at night when he could be just waiting for the opportunity.

Thank you to all that have welcomed me and good night!:blowkiss:
Thanks for joining us and good night!

Good night everyone else too :) and prayers that we'll have some good news tomorrow that this guy has been identified and caught!

Could someone do an update on a physical description of the murderer/rapist? I have somehow managed to miss all the info and read something on a post about tanned arms.

I would love to find information on all those cases, but so far I have only come across the last one in the news. It was interesting to me tho since it involved a former female coach from Reno High. The former coach supposedly had a huge drunken bash for teens at her home and a girl ended up being raped.

Yes! And the first thing I thought of was when we were looking at the jerseys and speculating whether it was a coach or not.

I can't believe someone is missing. I hope she's ok. But the odds in Reno aren't good these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven