Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know what you mean, and I'm actually glad I was noticed.

I'm not in the age group they are looking for and I'm going a bit bald, but I'd be happy to give DNA if they ask. I could always drop my pants and remove all doubt, but I don't know if you all are good for bail money. Couldn't really call Mrs. for that one.

I laughed so hard my daughter came in in a panic to see what was wrong!

Lion

Yes! And the first thing I thought of was when we were looking at the jerseys and speculating whether it was a coach or not.

I can't believe someone is missing. I hope she's ok. But the odds in Reno aren't good these days.
It was my first thought, too...when I read that story. I even posted it before I noticed the coach was finally mentioned as "she", but I bet she was still friends with the other coaches from Reno High. :eek:

I do know what you mean, and I'm actually glad I was noticed.

I'm not in the age group they are looking for and I'm going a bit bald, but I'd be happy to give DNA if they ask. I could always drop my pants and remove all doubt, but I don't know if you all are good for bail money. Couldn't really call Mrs. for that one.

I got bail money!

Yall can start a thread whenever you like....well don't go overboard and start a million or anything....

I'm sorry but when Brianna first went missing and they spoke about other sexual assault in the close vacinity, all I heard from LE was, "they are not related". UNBELIEVABLE!!! Get your head out your A$$ RPD

Sorry folks!!

What else should they say? They think it is foul play when there is not evidence of such?

What if she caught a ride with a friend and didn't notify whoever reported her missing? The LE would be negligent to make such a statement at this point.

No kidding. My wife got a call from a member of local LE, curious about the number of times my car had been seen in the area where she was found.
LOL!!! That is funny!! It's great, however, that people are paying so much attention. Are people sitting around counting the number of times people go there?

Cool! TY! It's also ok to start threads on certain subjects...like one for the possible trucks or vehicles. Stuff like that. Lots of room here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels