Brianna Dennison 19yo Reno NV #9

Looks like the media actually reports on sexual crimes in LV!!

I find it disgusting that the bail for robbing someone with a deadly weapon is over 3X as much as sexually assaulting them with a deadly weapon. What a message that sends. I guess "we" value money more than people/women in this society. Being openly and grossly lewd :confused: will get you the same bail as sexually assaulting a child under 16.

Nevada is a terrible place to be when it comes to people convicted of any sexual charge. Here in Vegas they cant even keep tabs on where the are living, at the moment they are looking for over a hundred sex offenders that live somewhere in town but dont know where.

That guy doesn't look 20 to me. The burgulary fits too since he tried to break into one of the victims apt.

I haven't seen anything related to the Dennison case mentioned and while some details are different, this guy would be someone that I would hope that LE would take a closer look into.

http://www.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080618/NEWS01/806180438/1321/NEWS

The fact that an extra pair of panties (that were not Brianna's) was left at the scene and the fact that the perp in the other rapes had shaved genitals makes me very suspicious of this guy... I, too, hope LE is taking a MUCH closer look at this guy.

I haven't seen anything related to the Dennison case mentioned and while some details are different, this guy would be someone that I would hope that LE would take a closer look into.

http://www.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080618/NEWS01/806180438/1321/NEWS
Except for the shaved genital area he doesn't seem to fit the profile of the perp who assaulted the Nov/Dec victims and killed Brianna. The women in these attacks were older and so he also seems much older than the description given by the Dec. assault victim.

Where is this perp? I can't believe this case is going cold.
:seeya: I saw the new post and thought there might be news!!! Again, I think he might have left town or he's in jail for something else. It just doesn't seem logical that someone would be attacking women a month apart for 3 months and then stop for the past almost 6 mo.

Maybe he moved to another city/state? Has anyone heard of similar cases occurring in neighboring states lately?

hello, i'm a new poster, but i've been following this case from the beginning. its good to see people are still talking about it. a few of the boards i checked daily are gone now. i live in reno and have my entire life so i will do my best to help.
...i just wanted to mention that even though i was born here 31 years ago, i still am not familiar with the area where he dumped her body. that area used to be all farming marsh-lands and was that way until pretty recently when reno had its huge building boom(is that what you call it?). i never really have any reason to go to that part of town because i dont live around there or work there. besides those 2 things there really isnt any other reason to head out there. its a ways out from downtown. my point is that i never even knew that field existed until now. there are alot of businesses out there and new construction. i just think to be familiar with the area you probably either work or live out there. just my 2 cents

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back