Britney's life size "life" statue

Mabel said:
I've never even had the desire to take that position during conception. :D
I would like to thank all of you for the comic relief.I needed the laughs.

Jeana (DP) said:
OHMYGOD!!! That's the funniest thing! I never had the desire to take that position during child birth either. :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:
I am no prude, but I am picturing his kids helping daddy sculpt her *advertiser censored*!!
?Now Kathy would share with the class what you did last night? "
"Uh I helped Daddy with Britney's privates."

So thats the end used during conception, that's what happened! I thought it, nevermind........:angel:

Actually Yep PaperDoll when I was in labor with my oldest she was in stress so they made my go in a doggy style position to let her relax...somehow it worked. It's very uncomfortable and all modesty must fly out the window at that moment. I was 18 in pain and embaressed..Today I wouldnt of gave a crap what position they put me in as long as it worked!

PaperDoll said:
Ok, am I seeing this pic right? looks like she is "doggy style".. do women actually deliver babies that way? I always thought they delivered them on their backs.. :waitasec:

julia said:
I am no prude, but I am picturing his kids helping daddy sculpt her *advertiser censored*!!
?Now Kathy would share with the class what you did last night? "
"Uh I helped Daddy with Britney's privates."

So thats the end used during conception, that's what happened! I thought it, nevermind........:angel:

If my daughter ever saw this, there's no way she'll ever make me a grandma! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll admit that I probably did use this position during at least one of my conceptions. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Dang girl, you should have had a body cast going on while in labor. You would be making avante garde art!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

I hate giving birth, so any reminders just make me sick.

Jeana (DP) said:
If my daughter ever saw this, there's no way she'll ever make me a grandma! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll admit that I probably did use this position during at least one of my conceptions. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
well I must admit that I to have given in to this position....:blushing:

michelle said:
well I must admit that I to have given in to this position....:blushing:
I only get in this position when I am washing my kitchen floors.:doh:

julia said:
I only get in this position when I am washing my kitchen floors.:doh:
LOL, I hear ya.........Its not an everyday position.

Mabel said:
LOL Mabel, you don't know what your missin':angel:

Mabel said:
Especially so if you have had a gas producing meal prior to taking up that position.

dark_shadows said:
Especially so if you have had a gas producing meal prior to taking up that position.
ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! LoL......

The whole thing is just so wrong on so many levels. I have no idea how this has anything to do with pro life. It is just..... wrong....

The gallery press release touting the sculpture's depiction of the pregnant Spears' "lactiferous breasts," "protruding naval," "water retentive hands," and "widened hips for birthing?"news story

Why did they leave out the head protruding from the vagina.I hope that parents of young Britney fans are aware of that fact since the viewing is free on april 7th.

I saw the side view and it is gross. That is an extremely sexualized view of childbirth if I've ever seen one, which I haven't. That is an insult to women everywhere, especially birthing ones.

Shame on you, Mr. "artist". ( his last work was Ted Williams decapitated head). Then to go and connect it with a "pro-life" movement and "choose children over career" statement. Of course she can choose the child over career. She's filthy rich.

Kiss Britney's a__, why don't you?

it's too bad that so many artists-- the ones you HEAR about, since they are such publicity *advertiser censored*-- have nothing to say really anymore, except whatever it takes to stir up controvsery and make people angry. and then they claim that makes it all relevant, as if art only exists to make people engage in some hot-headed debate.

then when they are interviewed, they just come up with a bunch of evasive, nonsensical EUPHEMISMS to say nothing, really.. but they think it sounds good.

meanwhile, the rest of us working artists are slaving quietly away, out of the spotlight... while these pretentious clowns get all the attention.

...to take up this position when I give birth in 8 weeks time. Must remember to pack the bearskin rug in my hospital bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back