Britney's life size "life" statue

Shouldn't this be in the Crimes in the News forum???????

Sorry, not a big fan.

britgirl said:
Two problems:

1. It looks nothing like her.
2. Didn't she have a Caesarian section?

Did you read the story.

I only posted the link and the first part of the story in the post that you replied to.

Jeana (DP) said:
If my daughter ever saw this, there's no way she'll ever make me a grandma! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll admit that I probably did use this position during at least one of my conceptions. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Works for me... oh.. and hubby too :D

Jeana (DP) said:
OHMYGOD!!! That's the funniest thing! I never had the desire to take that position during child birth either. :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

Maybe I'll give it a try this time...

NOT!!!!!

lisag said:
Maybe I'll give it a try this time...

NOT!!!!!

Hi Lisag, congrats on your pregnancy. I am 21 weeks today, we have our ultrasound tomorrow and this is my first, my husband's 2nd. He has a 10yr old daughter, she's great!!

dark_shadows said:
Did you read the story.

I only posted the link and the first part of the story in the post that you replied to.
Yes, I did read the story. The two "problems" I had were just my immediate reactions when seeing the sculpture.

:laugh:
britgirl said:
...to take up this position when I give birth in 8 weeks time. Must remember to pack the bearskin rug in my hospital bag.

Good one britgirl!

weenluvinwoman said:
Hi Lisag, congrats on your pregnancy. I am 21 weeks today, we have our ultrasound tomorrow and this is my first, my husband's 2nd. He has a 10yr old daughter, she's great!!

Congrats !!
This is my 4th and we just found out we are having another boy.. I have one girl and two boys right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back