Brodsky is at it again!

Ok, I just had a thought.

How do we know that DP didn't know that his wife was cheating on him with the "mystery texter"? Maybe DP knew about the affair and set out to kill both of them.

So he plans to kill the "mystery texter" in advance, sends the racy message to Stacy from an anonymous email (or even from "mystery texter's" email), then waits a while and kills his wife.

This could have been his effort to make it look like she would run off with "mystery texter", then killed Stacy later, in an effort to premeditate her "taking off"???

It wouldn't surprise me, especially if they cannot find "mystery texter" alive (or dead). Then DP and Brodsky can cry to the States Attorney saying "See! She really ran off with the guy! Neither of them are anywhere to be found!" when in all actuality both of them are dead somewhere!

Yes, very far-fetched I know, but since DP's a cop, I'm sure he had some type of plan in his head IF he planned on murdering Stacy.

JMHO

I never even implied any penalty for being unfaithful. I was merely correcting the statement that DP and Brodsky were "ruining Stacy's reputation." I think she did that herself.

It has been documented several times that DrewP cheated on various wives. Would you say he "ruined his reputation" or made his reputation?

I don't know that Stacy cheated. And I won't believe that she based on anything that DrewP says- look at his history of accusing her.

But if she did cheat, I can kind of understand that and I won't judge it. Most women who stay with an abuser suffer from a lack of self esteem, and leaving is something they have trouble handling. An abused woman will often reach out to a man gain that strength they need- not realizing that they do have the strength, they mistakenly believe that only a man can be strong. Also, they reach for someone they think values them, not realizing that they have to value themselves first.

Actually Rosetto has admitted to the text messages prior to this, so this may be another of his. And LE has talked to him., prior so they may already have a pretty good idea it is his..if he gave them dates when the texting started etc, as well as cell records. So to me this is just more of the same we have already heard..Brodsky just likes to put on a little show that's all.

Personally I am more appalled that he had to drag the pastor back out and mention him again ...Brodsky just doesn't know when to be quiet.

And I agree with VB on this one..who stands the most to loose in this..his son, who now owns the phone has to go to school tomorrow and face all his friends...teased about the message, teased that he didn't know how to retrieve text messages....Drew you need to start thinking of someone other then yourself.

You have to wonder too if Stacy didn't set this kind of message up with someone to irritate the heck out of Drew since he was always spying on her.

You have to wonder too if Stacy didn't set this kind of message up with someone to irritate the heck out of Drew since he was always spying on her.

You know that has crossed my mind before Taximom. Since it really is unlikely Scott R and Stacy had any type of romantic relationship those messages may have served two purposes: FIRST to see if Drew was reading her text messages now that she had switched phones and second if she was to really wanting to zing him a good one..since nothing may have been going on. And another thought, I i think Drew may have had a friend on the side at this point and this may have been done to show him what it felt like and to strike back so to speak.

I don't even for one moment think this is real. I think HE sent it; who the heck calls a girlfriend and says something like thanks for riding me like a bronco? come on! How phony. And "ridding"??? If you look at the will Drew wrote out you will see many misspellings. I've said it before; he's not bright. He sounds positively stupid when he speaks, and it's obvious from his writing that he really is ignorant.

I'd stake my entire bank account on the fact that he wrote that message.

Geraldo brought up an excellent point. Why wasn't this phone turned over to LE when the warrant was served?! (DP had supposedly given it to his son and his son happened to be gone at the time!) DP said he did not find the text message until Dec. 20th when he was searching through his son's phone that used to be Stacy's.

Isn't that hiding evidence?!

Geraldo brought up an excellent point. Why wasn't this phone turned over to LE when the warrant was served?! (DP had supposedly given it to his son and his son happened to be gone at the time!) DP said he did not find the text message until Dec. 20th when he was searching through his son's phone that used to be Stacy's.

Think he's just flaunting everyone, see you can't get me...:eek:

I don't believe DP was playing with the phone and just happened upon that text message. It has been said that DP watched Stacy's every move, so I have no doubt he checked all phones she was using, likely on a daily basis. Does he really expect people to believe he just now noticed this text message?

LE can track that message to its origin. I'd like to know if DP knows the person who sent that message. Perhaps all of this was set up in advance, to say she ran away with another guy, i.e., if DP premeditated Stacy's murder.

"Ridding" [sic]. Was that a Freudian slip?

IMO

Supposedly according to the one article the purple phone was not on a warrant until Jan 1. I quess now Drew expects that there should be color coded orders on the warrants ..he surely knew Stacy gave this phone to their son..so I would think he should have stated that and turned it over.

I agree HeyPaula..looks like a freudian slip to me..ridding vs riding

Once again just MHO

I thought she had just gotten the new phone and Drew wasn't supposed to know about it....why would she have given the son her old one?

Good point, esp if it was from a website. It would be an excellent way to test if he was checking her phone esp if he had been denying it. If she suspected he was checking her phone then what better way to force the issue than to send a similiar message to yourself. Of course you would expect that he would confront, bang you know for sure that he is monitoring the phone.

It would be nice to know exactly when Stacy did get the new phone. And exactly when she caught DrewP with printouts from her phone records. Somehow I believe they might all be at about the same time.

Anybody remember that when the phones were discussed, DrewP never mentioned that he was aware that Stacy had a new phone? But now he is telling that she not only had the phone, she had given his son her old one.

15-year-olds are pretty darned astute these days. I find it hard to believe that his son didn't show this "strange" message to his dad. What kid keeps his messages on his phone for three months? Does anyone else find this strange? I don't know how Drew did it, but I just find that this message was around for 3 months and no one knew.

I have a problem with the wording. I may be wrong but most young people would not phrase romantic tryst like that. It sounds like something my grandfather would say, at least the first part. You my love?

"You my love are the hottest b ---- in the world. Thanks for ridding [sic] me like a bucking bronco last night."

He calls her my love at first and then calls her the hottest b.... Maybe someone with someone with kids around that age could as their opinion of the message. Sounds like he threw in the hottest b.... to sound young and hip.

I hit post just as Nancy Grace said the same thing so I'm not alone I guess. She said it sounded like some 70 yr old trying to be cool. That's DP!

I agree with you Grace,...............it sounds like an old person trying to sound young. I have young adult daughters and believe me, they don't talk like this!
Who's he trying to kid!?:crazy:

My 8yo granddaughter knows how to text message. But poor DP's 15yo son doesn't know how? Heehee, yeah, right..........

LOL, :)
fran

thesleuther, SUPPOSEDLY his son did not know how to access the text messages. Pardon me while I laugh all the way to the bank about that. Anyway, this is from a link above:
"Peterson said he was scrolling through his son's text messages when he discovered the racy message he says must have been sent to Stacy.

"I was just playing with the phone one day (lol) and I found it," Peterson said. "I was like, 'What the heck is this?'"

Peterson said he first thought the message was sent to his 15-year-old son, but realized Stacy was still using the phone Sept. 20. He also said he learned his son did not know how to access the text messages on his new phone."

I know my daughter's friends would be saying "I texted you blah blah blah and you didn't answer, why not?" Someone gave his friends the phone number. So he only knew how to answer and make phone calls?

I think not! lol

For those who wonder about the character of some of the key players here....Stacy got involved with a much older man when she was still a child. In a sense, he contributed to her 'raising' because of the years she spent with him at the end of her growing years. He had a profound influence on this young woman. Drew is a man with many major character flaws. You can easily question Stacy's character because she got involved with a married man. Reputedly, she knew about Kathleen's murder early on and did nothing. She exchanged racy text messages with this Rossetto guy while married to someone else.

Stacy obviously wasn't perfect. But, give her credit for wanting out of the situation she was in. People do things when they're young that they regret later in life and make changes. She was clearly in the process of making changes and at 23, that was a pretty young age to move on. 23 is still very young.

While you can criticize certain things about her, there are also many very positive character points to make. She was apparently a very loving person - showing kindnesses to her relatives and many people she didn't know very well. Also, she adopted 2 children, and she clearly wasn't really old enough to be their mom. A 23-year-old raising four children and apparently doing a great job is certainly an attribute.

Marrying a slimy guy with major character flaws when you are a teenager would most likely cause you to pick up some of his character traits. But it looks to me like she realized certain things and was getting out. And regardless of what she did, she definitely didn't deserve to meet the kind of fate that she apparently did.

Common sense tells us that Stacy may have had some character flaws, but her positive traits would have prevented her from abandoning her four children, all of whom she clearly loved a great deal. Common sense also tells us that she wouldn't have favored a man over those children. Unfortunately, common sense also tells us that Stacy most likely met with her demise and that her poor husband is either the unluckiest man in the world.......or the perpetrator. I know where I stand.

Regardless of what she did, she didn't deserve to have her life snuffed out; and then to have her character assassinated repeatedly by her husband.

I have a problem with the wording. I may be wrong but most young people would not phrase romantic tryst like that. It sounds like something my grandfather would say, at least the first part. You my love?

"You my love are the hottest b ---- in the world. Thanks for ridding [sic] me like a bucking bronco last night."

He calls her my love at first and then calls her the hottest b.... Maybe someone with someone with kids around that age could as their opinion of the message. Sounds like he threw in the hottest b.... to sound young and hip.

I agree. The "my love" sounds so sweet; then the rest sounds so vulgar - the two sentiments don't really go together. I wouldn't put anything past Drew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FOGLIGHTINVESTIGATIONS
Back