Brodsky is at it again!

I hope LE takes this personal too. In a way, they are both taunting the investigators. IMO

I hope LE takes this personal too. In a way, they are both taunting the investigators. IMO

No question this is the intent. I imagine they want investigators to play their hand so a defense can be launched. Otherwise, they are more than stupid.

No question this is the intent. I imagine they want investigators to play their hand so a defense can be launched. Otherwise, they are more than stupid.

I just can't wait to see the faces of the jurors when he is finally tried for the murder(s) and they hear about these shenanigans. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Beavis and Butthead.

No, I'm not calling anyone nicknames. I've just been trying to think of a show that's been on my mind for the last few months, and suddenly remembered it!

Good point. Last week I thought when LE announced that they had new info that pointed to DrewP even more, but refused to give specifics that that might be like a respectful taunt to DrewP/JAB. This could be their equvical version of "nah-nah, niner-niner can't catch me." But of course, there is nothing respectful about these two.

And in playing their games, they are giving fodder to the prosecution. Somehow I think the "dating game" will somehow make it into the potential trial- at least in the sentencing part if not the actual trial.

Beavis and Butthead.

No, I'm not calling anyone nicknames. I've just been trying to think of a show that's been on my mind for the last few months, and suddenly remembered it!

I'm kind of relating the "dating game" to the extra *advertiser censored* channels that SP bought once he was a free man. Did that make it into his trial at all? I can't remember.

Beavis and Butthead.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Glad you finally remembered that!

:woohoo: :dance: :laugh:

I thought it was pretty bad when DrewP was talking to the media, the way he was alienating women with his remarks. I thought then that he would be alienating any women who were potentially going to be called to act on his case. Now Brodsky comes along and alienates any remaining women (and probably more men). They keep this up, even if by some chance it is ever determined to be a manslaughter offense- their peers are probably going to try to vote for the death penalty!

Brodsky's email remarks are definitely unethical behavior.

JAB is a defense lawyer looking to gain fame ..which he has..with this case. When he and Drew met they found that they were like two peas in a pod. That can be good and that can be bad. For now it is good because they are both acting like womanizing, unfeeling jerks. But there is a method to their madness..the more press time they get..good or bad.. without Stacy's body being found , the more they get to throw out alternate solutions. They have made a career of that lately. And that is all a defense attorney is hired to do..is make a case (public or in court) that prehaps something else happened to this women. They don't have to prove something else happened..they only have to suggest it..so that one juror will say I can not convict. However in this case they are so outlandish ( and poor actors) that they are not to be believed.

JAB is a defense attorney..we may feel they are ethically required to do certain things..but if the ethics aren't there they can and will say what they want. Most defense attorneys in a case like this will preface their first meeting with a client by telling them they do not want to hear if they are quilty or innocent. They are not set up to take confessions. Defense attorneys are not sworn in at the beginning of a trial..they do not have to tell the truth, the whole truth or any part of the truth. They are hired to refute what the prosecution has said and to place doubt in the jurors minds. But no where does it ever say they must tell the truth. They can make up things about the other party that contain only a small portion of truth ..esspecially if they are deceased...without batting an eye. They are, and always have been, the original spin doctors.
They are not witnesses..therefore they can smear and do and say whatever they want to make an inkling of doubt appear.
Again..JMHO.

DD,
Brodsky imo is definitely looking for fame but he seems like such a joke whenever he opens his mouth. But as you said, at least he's keeping the story alive and in the publics eye.

DD,
Brodsky imo is definitely looking for fame but he seems like such a joke whenever he opens his mouth. But as you said, at least he's keeping the story alive and in the publics eye.

And I am sure he and Drew get along famously. And we all know that client / counsel relationships are so important. Hope that they both do something so stupid they get to spend jail time together too.
JMHO

Oh and Joel ? Don't worry the ISP knows & HEARD what you & Drew wanted me to do to that person from the news paper , they know you wanted me to sabotage him & things in his life - Now that don't show that Drew killed anyone but what it does show is how you 2 are scumbags and work together as partners in crime ( this was dirty and planned by you & Drew so I wonder how your going to look to the Jury when this comes out ) - and it proves you to be a liar once again , you & Drew would have never asked me to do anything like that if you had known we were wearing a wire every time we came over there ( now you said that you knew back in March that we were working with someone because of the gun thing that came out but yet you asked me in May to do this ? ) http://drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/

Oh and Joel ? Don't worry the ISP knows & HEARD what you & Drew wanted me to do to that person from the news paper , they know you wanted me to sabotage him & things in his life - Now that don't show that Drew killed anyone but what it does show is how you 2 are scumbags and work together as partners in crime ( this was dirty and planned by you & Drew so I wonder how your going to look to the Jury when this comes out ) - and it proves you to be a liar once again , you & Drew would have never asked me to do anything like that if you had known we were wearing a wire every time we came over there ( now you said that you knew back in March that we were working with someone because of the gun thing that came out but yet you asked me in May to do this ? ) http://drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/

Hmm..could old Joel be disbarred for trying to do the above..is that ethical even for a lowlife defense attorney?

It probably depends on what JAB wanted him to do.

Is he still DP lawyer? Why is no one posting anymore?
What has happened to acandyrose.com
The site quit also! what's wrong??? This should be
kept in the news and not let DP get away with this.
People are forgetting what DP has said and done........

No one is forgetting and I, along with others, are still active. You have to remember that rehashing old info over and over doesn't move us forward. Thinking about loopholes in the info and bringing it to board could help. Drew has been such a buffoon throughout all of this that his guilt is almost assured but prosecuting him and making it stick isn't up to us.

My thoughts are for Kathleen and Stacy that justice will be served and I feel it will be...sometimes it takes awhile. We never give up...we may sometimes rest on a case for a time.

Keep the faith, passionflower.

No one who has followed this case has forgotten pf.

No one has forgotten. But, we have no choice but to be patient. LE knows more than we and they don't want him walking free either. They have a tough job - especially without a body. This is so sad, but there really isn't anything to do but to wait and to pray that Drew keeps being himself.....just keep smiling Drew, keep opening the doors, and then we can watch while it comes back and slams that smug face of yours. Just imagine being him.....not a day must go by that he isn't wondering when the doorbell will ring. Think of the positive.....Drew's life as he knew it and as he imagined his retirement being is essentially over.

Remember OJ - fiasco trial...we were sad. But, look where he is now. The criminally dumb never change; Drew will get his just recompense for his actions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back