Brodsky is at it again!

I heard a Defense Atty talking head really chastizing Brodsky today for this stunt on the radio. He said someone could probably bring him up on charges to the Bar for such antics. He also said that it is a Lawyer like Brodsky that give ALL Defense Lawyers a bad name!! (I could not have agreed more!)

Taximom you honestly need to let us know before you post something like that!!! I about choked to death!! LOL

Taximom.......................great post...........LOL

Tonight on Greta, she did a follow-up on Joel Brodsky's report of the voicemail he received on his cell phone. She reported that Fox News did a follow-up and called the Dream House in Peoria, Ill. speaking with the director. The director said that no one had registered with the name Stacy Peterson, and when shown a picture said no one who looked like Stacy has registered there under another name or has been at their shelter. When asked about the ISP, the director reported that they had been contacted by the ISP and had given them the same information.

Greta went on to say that the ISP has stated that they have received more than 1900 tips for the Stacy Peterson case and have followed up on them.

IMO.........Greta is doing a good job, playing along with Brodsky and then exposing him. The more Brodsky and DP talk the harder they'll fall.

Brodsky & DP seem to think they can out smart everyone. That nobody will check it out / then scream wolf..... Greta is way ahead of them & I'm glad she is keeping the case in the limelight.

Brodsky & DP seem to think they can out smart everyone. That nobody will check it out / then scream wolf..... Greta is way ahead of them & I'm glad she is keeping the case in the limelight.

Greta also interviewed Ric Mims about his testimony before the grand jury today. I posted that portion of the interview on the Kathleen Savio thread. But, I want to mention here that Greta asked Ric Mims to come back tomorrow night, as there will be a lot more to talk about.

I had the distinct impression that things are beginning to heat up again in this case, especially with Greta having Brodsky on yesterday, and Ric Mims tonight, and asking him to come back tomorrow night. Also, I saw mention on the family website that the Fox media van is back at the Peterson residence in Bolingbrook. I may be way off base on this, but I wonder if the media has been given a heads up that there might be some important news forthcoming in this case?

Greta also interviewed Ric Mims about his testimony before the grand jury today. I posted that portion of the interview on the Kathleen Savio thread. But, I want to mention here that Greta asked Ric Mims to come back tomorrow night, as there will be a lot more to talk about.

I had the distinct impression that things are beginning to heat up again in this case, especially with Greta having Brodsky on yesterday, and Ric Mims tonight, and asking him to come back tomorrow night. Also, I saw mention on the family website that the Fox media van is back at the Peterson residence in Bolingbrook. I may be way off base on this, but I wonder if the media has been given a heads up that there might be some important news forthcoming in this case?
I won't get excited about the Media out there until I see a FOX van :)

LMAO@ Taximom!!!! Good one!

I just saw the promo about Drew being on GMA this morning... about him having proof of her being alive and having affairs. Can't wait to hear his newest fairytale.

:laugh: :laugh:
Tonight on Greta:

The motley two say they have proof Stacy is alive and were sent a picture that proves it in an anonymous letter:
LifeOnMarsBARC_468x290.jpg
OMG...this is definitely "Post of the Week"!:clap: :clap: :clap:

January 25, 2008
By Dan Rozek Sun-Times news group

""This is not a joke, idiots. Someone is still missing," suburban resident Deborah Valure wrote in a blistering e-mail to Brodsky-- whom she also called a "pig" -- after she heard the Chicago attorney and Peterson bantering on-air Wednesday morning with DJ Steve Dahl."

"Brodsky's response to Valure only infuriated her.

"What's the matter, Deborah, not getting any?" Brodsky replied in a Thursday e-mail. :eek:

I think Joel Brodsky is a nuts as his client!

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/758739,4_1_JO25_PETERSON_S5.article

I thought it was pretty bad when DrewP was talking to the media, the way he was alienating women with his remarks. I thought then that he would be alienating any women who were potentially going to be called to act on his case. Now Brodsky comes along and alienates any remaining women (and probably more men). They keep this up, even if by some chance it is ever determined to be a manslaughter offense- their peers are probably going to try to vote for the death penalty!

:eek: Oh my God!!! :eek:

Kudos to Deborah Valure for doing what MANY people would like to do, and still might! All I can say is I hope she can't be tracked down by those two losers.

:eek: Oh my God!!! :eek:

Kudos to Deborah Valure for doing what MANY people would like to do, and still might! All I can say is I hope she can't be tracked down by those two losers.
I know. You couldn't make this stuff up!

There is something seriously wrong with these two losers. Of course, creating controversy is something attorneys/clients have been known to do but really! This is beyond pale. Can they arrest the attorney for stupid?

I sat debating about sending the flipping moron a email.....
I felt the very same way that Deborah did.....this isn't no joke
this is no flipping dating game / this is a missing lady & they're
tainting her memory by making this a big game! Seriously
I can't wait for ISP to bust this moronic looser!!!! The sooner the better.

They're both out of control & taunting the media & taunting LE!

I can think of one person who is probably happy to see DrewP/JAB being so outrageous and getting all of the media attention. They are taking a lot of attention off Craig Stebic.

I sat debating about sending the flipping moron a email.....
I felt the very same way that Deborah did.....this isn't no joke
this is no flipping dating game / this is a missing lady & they're
tainting her memory by making this a big game! Seriously
I can't wait for ISP to bust this moronic looser!!!! The sooner the better.

They're both out of control & taunting the media & taunting LE!

Cheko, these clowns are going to laugh the Old Goat straight into "Life-in-prison, with no parole", imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back