Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I wasn't clear I meant I don't know how far apart they live or how long it takes to get there. Not that she wasn't over there a lot.
I believe recently it's been posted they live on the other side of town...sorry, but maybe the locals can give mileage info.

Agreed. I can't get the image out of my mind.

*sighs* I've been trying to avoid this, but since it's a major part of this case, and people are always mentioning it, I guess I should take a look at this contraption.
Do you have a link to where I can see this machine?
You can PM it to me if you like.

Thank you.

Both houses - don't they rent out the house next door where they used to live?

ETA: IIRC = If I recall correctly.
Yes they do. They used to live in the house next door and then built the new one next to it and rent out the older one.

In one of the affidavits, they list exactly what the devices are and the website. I couldn't bring myself to actually "see the items" or visit the website but from the WS'ers that did, they said it was pretty graphic.

Yes indeed,gigi. The image of that machine and the----Kong dildo are forever etched in my mind. :mad:

Let me clarify, I don't mean "love" in the conventional sense of the word. I mean for the Pods and their justification for what they do and inflict on these children, THEY feel it's love. They see nothing wrong with being attracted to children. They see nothing wrong with children being photographed naked. They have organizations NAAMBLA for one ( boys and adult men) that are very vocal about their proclivities.

The last time I had read any info on rape, control and death..it had nothing to do with love and or even liking..it is about control and violence. Rape never has been about love or even sex..it is about control and violence, the most violent act a person can perpetrate against another is rape followed by death...I think MJ had that all tied up in a Little package for himself to experience and his friends to view.

Don't ever think someone that rapes and murders ever has even the slightest sense of feeling or love for the vic...it just ain't so!

No question in my mind or anyone else's who has seen this machine..he wanted her to die a violent death by that frigging machine..and record the whole thing as his trophy. A 12 year old placed on that machine would have died of internal injuries. And he didn't take her to any Sugar Shack to kill her..that machine from hell needed electricity to operate. Never any question in my mind or the cops and Feds that this is premeditated and deserves the death penalty.

I believe recently it's been posted they live on the other side of town...sorry, but maybe the locals can give mileage info.

Googling Braintree, VT to 1820 E Bethel Road, Randolph Center is 8 Miles, 16 minute ride

The last time I had read any info on rape, control and death..it had nothing to do with love and or even liking..it is about control and violence. Rape never has been about love or even sex..it is about control and violence, the most violent act a person can perpetrate against another is rape followed by death...I think MJ had that all tied up in a Little package for himself to experience and his friends to view.

Don't ever think someone that rapes and murders ever has even the slightest sense of feeling or love for the vic...it just ain't so!
Agree. This is a total power trip. Look at the guy - he's a spindly, weaselly-looking thing with no chin. How much respect you figure he got in his daily life?

i see what you are saying, but i feel like maybe he was sort of obessed with her, like she was some ultimate prize or something. yes, it was planned, but from his deep desire to hurt specifically her. IMO :)

I think he would've done this to anyone available. They're opportunists like wolves hunting prey.

Edited to Add: If they wouldn't have caught him now, he surely would've continued murdering other children for the same purposes.

Maybe the house in in Denise's name. :waitasec:

ETA: Or they owe more than it's worth.

IIRC, someone posted info on the house and it was in both MJ and DJ's name. Also, built on his family's land. In the photo section there are pictures.
Seems MJs granparents owned alot of land in that area.

But maybe overextended. Who knows?

In Norway, MJ or family would have to pay, even if it meant garnishing all future wages and all assets.

However difficult viewing the equipment that he purchased along with the accessories, you can see that he obviously meant her great physical harm and definitely points to the "premeditation of murder". There was no way, in my opinion, that she was expected to ever leave that house alive. The use of all of the equipment would have caused severe injury. For reasons we do know yet know, she had to be eliminated. The sick *advertiser censored* probably thought, "Hey, might as well video this for all my mutually perverted friends, no need to waste this action".

that's what i'm thinking also....:furious:

(found the "machine", btw)

for those that choose not to go to the website and view the "machine" i will give a description;

there is no head restraint as mentioned, the person is on their hands and knees and there are "cuffs" to restrain them at the wrists and ankles attached to a metal frame, the waist bar mentioned is a metal T shaped support that the person can rest their waist area on for support. the cuffs are as much a way to keep you attached to the thing as they are intended as a bondage/restraint device. (no i dont have one of these things its just obvious from viewing it)

the "machine" is simply an arm behind the person that is powered by a small motor to move in and out, i would imagine that it has a speed control of some sort, there are attachments you purchase to put on the end of the bar, this would be the vac-u-lok "dildo" mentioned in the affidavit. obviously this is what penetrates the person.

now, this machine is not designed for pain, it is not inherently a toy for people that are aroused by pain, it is simply a mechanical dildo. but in the context of this case, knowing who it was to be used on, and considering the size of the dildo he purchased for it, and what is said in the emails, i think it is clear that this was intended all along to be a torturous affair.

there can be no question in my mind that this was never intended to be an attempt to induct brooke into their "sex ring", this was not a kidnapping that "just happened" to end in death, this was a premeditated abduction, rape, possibly torture, and murder. i would bet the house that it will come out eventually thru either email or from AR that brooke was to be killed. i would virtually guarantee that the possibility of brooke needing to be killed was brought up, at the very least it was known to be a likely outcome but again i feel certain that it was part of the plan all along.

i just wanted to point out that there is nothing wrong with the machine itself, it is not a torture rack of some sort, i also want to make clear i am not trying to minimize its likely usage in this case.

Back a couple of threads ago....there was a discussion on the equipment purchased and UPSed to his home. The discussion was about adult sex entertainment (?) -bondage and SM. It certainly was interesting, IMO.

I'll go back and see if I can find it, if you are interested!:blowkiss:

...Not just a plastic white high heeled shoe and wig....(Winkler case)

i saw a picture of it, petra....whew!...my jaw dropped!......

(oh gosh, don't eeeven get me started on the Winkler case)...:rolleyes:

Right as far as rapists are concerned. But this is Pedophilia, a whole different animal. We know as normal, healthy adults know that this is rape but to Pedo's it's a relationship. Not a hit and run. It's strategic. It's planned. They choose victims carefully and over time lure them into a sense of trust and well being. A very controlled, manipulative atmosphere. The mind in such a young age is vulnerable and they know it. How often do you hear of a child that's been neglected or overlooked by hurried,harried parents that end up being victims? Compare them to the children that are secure, looked after and have diligent parents--there's quite a difference in the numbers. I'm not saying it never happens to diligent parents, I'm just saying that these guys know exactly whom to prey upon.

In one of the affidavits, they list exactly what the devices are and the website. I couldn't bring myself to actually "see the items" or visit the website but from the WS'ers that did, they said it was pretty graphic.

for those that choose not to go to the website and view the "machine" i will give a description;

there is no head restraint as mentioned, the person is on their hands and knees and there are "cuffs" to restrain them at the wrists and ankles attached to a metal frame, the waist bar mentioned is a metal T shaped support that the person can rest their waist area on for support.

the "machine" is simply an arm that is powered to move in and out, i would imagine that it has a speed control of some sort, there are attachments you purchase to put on the end of the bar, this would be the vac-u-lok "dildo" mentioned in the affidavit. obviously this is what penetrates the person.

now, this machine is not designed for pain, it is not inherently a toy for people that are aroused by pain, it is simply a mechanical dildo. but in the context of this case, knowing who it was to be used on, and considering the size of the dildo he purchased for it, and what is said in the emails, i think it is clear that this was intended all along to be a torturous affair.

there can be no question in my mind that this was never intended to be an attempt to induct brooke into their "sex ring", this was not a kidnapping that "just happened" to end in death, this was a premeditated abduction, rape, possibly torture, and murder. i would bet the house that it will come out eventually thru either email or from AR that brooke was to be killed. i would virtually guarantee that the possibility of brooke needing to be killed was brought up, at the very least it was known to be a likely outcome but again i feel certain it is was part of the plan all along.

i just wanted to point out that there is nothing wrong with the machine itself, it is not a torture rack of some sort, i also want to make clear i am not trying to minimize its likely usage in this case.

I agree that the plan all along was to get rid of Brooke. AR (IIRC) stated in the affidavit that Brooke was a "problem".

That poor child and what she had to endure if she was indeed tortured with this device.

*sighs* I've been trying to avoid this, but since it's a major part of this case, and people are always mentioning it, I guess I should take a look at this contraption.

Thank you.
Brave soul...can't bring myself to do it.

Thank you.

Does anybody have the link for Evelyn.?
I can't remember the name of the store and can't find it after searching.
Thanks.

We never posted the link on here.
The name of the site is Extreme Restraints. BEWARE *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads