Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
Just my opinion that Brooke was held captive and not murdered on the day that she went missing.

So much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
Hello sweet one,:blowkiss:
I think you are most likely correct.

That's what I was wondering myself. Why couldn't he pay for his own attorney? Both he and his wife work, right?

Okay, this is what really ticks me off. Hello McFly! She KNEW he was a RSO and finds kiddie *advertiser censored* yet does nothing about it? IMO this makes her just as culpable for what happened to poor Brooke as the MJ.

heck, that contraption cost over $700.00:eek:

I sent it to her too. After reading the description, I'm still thinking about it. I just pray that she died prior to enduring any horror of that magnitude. I'm hoping God spared her any pain.

Where on earth would you you park something like that? Or does it fold up for easy storage?

Along with other poor choices Cassandra has made, having an Open Casket adds to her list IMO.
:clap::clap::clap:
I couldn't believe she choose to have the casket open.
My first thought...what an azzhole. :banghead:

plus attachments..I think the affadavite said the total was just a bit over 1,000 USD.
Total order including tax and shipping was $1,033.45. Maybe he put it on his Visa???

If he has that kind of money to toss around then why should the citizens of VT pay his tab for legal representation?

:crazy: Because they are so kind and generous to sex offenders?

Seriously, something is very very wrong with the legal system there..IMO

(Info taken from articles posted by DS and others-)

THANK YOU to everybody who sent me a link to the sex machine.

Hello sweet one,:blowkiss:
I think you are most likely correct.
My very dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
Big hugs to you my friend.

Thank-you so much for your post.

I would say that it would have been for approximately 3 days.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

okay--getting a glass of wine here. Perhaps he had a public defender just for that hearing? He has yet to go to arraignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24