Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that was maybe because of Denises work schedule or have somethign to do with when little C would be home???? There was a reason why if we dont do it on such and such date we have to wait until this date......I wonder what that reason was?

Yes, I do think it was a work scheduling thing... Denise & MJ both worked.

We haven't heard a word about Denise or C's schedule the night of the sleepover or the next day. Were they home or not? Did they leave early the next morning for work/day camp?? Would MJ bring Brooke back to the house IF C was home? We just don't know.

I think it would be great, there are already 2 threads started about families in the forum...not sure if these already explain?

The Paternal Side Of Brooke's Family
SeriouslySearching

The Maternal Side Of Brooke's Family
SeriouslySearching
I put those up initally to get people started in spreading out the "family dynamics". Looks like no one has added to them much. I did two separate threads because of the obvious conflict between the parents in this case.

I wish people would take advantage of the threads listed! Start adding links everyone! (I think maybe newbies don't realize we want them to add to threads or start new ones.)

have to cut grass and wack weeds.be back later.

either that or a list of abreviations and a who's who.

lemme clarify...so nobody jumps on me *LOL*

example

Brooke Bennett (victim) - BB
that type thing

Exactly what I was thinking...ok I am starting a little sheet/list...anyone want to PM me with info they like to see on it and I will add and try to get it together and get it posted.

Gigi, this is the link to the .jpg of the family tree posted on the jurorthirteen site:

http://www.jurorthirteen.com/Portals/0/Brooke Bennett/familymap-003.jpg

It's incomplete - probably created from early news stories - but it's a start. It's missing people like Courtney Jacques (AR's sister), Steven Andress (Brooke's half-brother), her dad's other sons, and the grandparents.

Not taking anything away from the person who took the time to create it, but because they put Brooke in the middle to show the interrelationships, I find it a little confusing.

Not trying to be gross or sound sick but the first thing that popped in my head was the girls' menstral cycle. Because it says "before Jun 7th but if not then after the 16th for obvious reasons that you allready know about"

again just a thought.

Oh yeah, very good possibility

I am looking forward to the July 17th court dates for Jacques and Gagnon. I wonder if Denise will be there?

Her is a thought on Denise and Casandra.

We heard about divorce rumors and that Denise and AR were going to go to counciling. Maybe Denise went to Casandra with her fears of MJ messing with AR. Maybe they encouraged Brooke to hang out with AR because maybe AR would tell Brooke before she would tell an adult. If it was me I'd take my babies and run, but maybe Casandra wanted ammo for the divorce proceedings.

Sometimes I try to take a charitable view of people. :blowkiss:

This scenario makes more sense if the guy's not already a convicted SO. It can't be very hard to win a case against a creep like that.

Nope a WHO's WHO (those involved) sticky would be perfect...IMO, FWIW......any volunteers??? Once you get the post ready and up I can sticky it for y'all.

I will work on this right now and give to you to review and sticky once we get all the info

I am looking forward to the July 17th court dates for Jacques and Gagnon. I wonder if Denise will be there?
If I was a betting woman...which I am...I would say the odds are she will definitely be there. However, we don't know her reasons for being there. Is she being supportive or there because she is truly enraged?

so, no new news?....i guess we'll learn more on July 17th....isn't that the next court date for Ray Gagnon & M Jacques?

(oops, i see the 17th is mentioned in the above quote)

eta

I put those up initally to get people started in spreading out the "family dynamics". Looks like no one has added to them much. I did two separate threads because of the obvious conflict between the parents in this case.

I wish people would take advantage of the threads listed! Start adding links everyone! (I think maybe newbies don't realize we want them to add to threads or start new ones.)

I think you did a great job there, I just know for me I have been confused with AR is or isn't Juv 1 and who is Juv 2 & is AR related to MJ biologiclly etc.

This scenario makes more sense if the guy's not already a convicted SO. It can't be very hard to win a case against a creep like that.

True except AR was denying it.

Thanks Diane B--that's what I was trying to copy.
familymap-003.jpg
[/IMG]

Okay--I have the image saved to photobucket. What would I use to be able to put the image here?

If I was a betting woman...which I am...I would say the odds are she will definitely be there. However, we don't know her reasons for being there. Is she being supportive or there because she is truly enraged?

YOu right but, me being a betting woman also my guess isn't enraged at all my guess is she is there making sure she knows everything as to protect herself so to speak...meaning I beleive she knew his past adn what was going on and chose to turn a blind eye to it all now she getting a bit nervous

I honestly wouldn't be suprised to see a huge can of worms get opened up where she and others on the family might be more involved then we have heard......dark family secerets...maybe

AR is NOT related to MJ biologically.

Actually, Busylady has already gotten the specifics on everyone and their relationships. Maybe we could ask her to post those on the family threads to make it easier for people to get the whole picture. :) She has spent hours researching the families.

Gigi, this is the link to the .jpg of the family tree posted on the jurorthirteen site:

http://www.jurorthirteen.com/Portals/0/Brooke Bennett/familymap-003.jpg

It's incomplete - probably created from early news stories - but it's a start. It's missing people like Courtney Jacques (AR's sister), Steven Andress (Brooke's half-brother), her dad's other sons, and the grandparents.

Not taking anything away from the person who took the time to create it, but because they put Brooke in the middle to show the interrelationships, I find it a little confusing.

It took me forever to get these people straight in my mind! This is really a very dysfunctional family.
So, with Courtney being mentioned only yesterday, she is Denise and Jacques daughter? That poor child. I do hope that she is not left in her mothers household. She has suffered enough, and I do not think Denise is a fit person to be a mother.

Or somewhere in between those 2 emotions..... like enormous guilt.

Now that the funeral is over & we're getting closer to autopsy results... it's possible Denise herself might be charged for her role in all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member