Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think part of the reason they arent covering it is because nothing new regarding the investigation has come out since the feds took over, but i still dont understand why the more explosive and shocking details from the latest affidavit have not been reported.

regarding brooke, MJ certainly may have had the idea in the past to do the same thing with brooke that he had done with AR, but i dont think anything in the evidence we have seen so far suggests that that was his plan recently. even tho AR told authorities that she thought brooke was to "initiated into the sex ring" that day, i dont think that is true at all.

i think AR may or may not have known MJ's true plan, but i dont see any room ofr doubt that Mj certainly didnt have any expectation that he was recruiting another girl that day. everything we know so far says that they saw her as a "threat" and something "had to be done". they were angry with her and her sister, and wanted to see brooke suffer and be degraded.

i dont think any sort of formal "breckenridge program" existed, he made it all up on the fly to satisfy whatever sick urges he had. it wasnt 25% this and 16% that, AR was never going to reach 75% approval and "graduate", it was all just a device so he could rape his stepdaughter.

The media may not have much to work with. The FBI may of asked all family members to not speak with reporters. Community outrage etc etc

I think MJ had AR programmed to the hilt to cover his azz in the event he was found out. He probably threatened to kill the entire family & make her watch / then blame her. Horrible things only his perverted, twisted mind could come up with. MJ COA at any & all costs.

You think these entire emails were written in code?

I certainly am not saying it absolutely is but to an extent I do believe it is very possible. example: "skittles" "safari" "panama".

If it is a *advertiser censored* ring that is involved here. I do believe that they do have their "own" verbage and code that they use with each other that very possibly COULD carry over into communications with others.

There are thumbs up and thumbs down on how many agree or disagree with the "slang" on each definition in the urban dictionary.

I've always thought that RSO need a tatoo put on there nose where the people of the world could see they were RSO. So there would be no doubt who or what the charge had been.

If these perverts can't be trusted & many decide not to register, it would be a very simple way to keep track of them. Harsh punishment maybe / but would save needless deaths.

I've always thought that RSO need a tatoo put on there nose where the people of the world could see they were RSO. So there would be no doubt who or what the charge had been.

If these perverts can't be trusted & many decide not to register, it would be a very simple way to keep track of them. Harsh punishment maybe / but would save needless deaths.

I totally agree! If they are going to be set free in society then they need to be physically identifiable as a sex offender and if they are a child predator. AND with some form of implant that keeps the law informed as to their whereabouts. Our women and children need to be safe and aware of what & who is around them.

I totally agree! If they are going to be set free in society then they need to be physically identifiable as a sex offender and if they are a child predator. AND with some form of implant that keeps the law informed as to their whereabouts. Our women and children need to be safe and aware of what & who is around them.

I can just see the ACLU with that.... not that I would care, but I can just see it.

We now have a name of the probation officer who said MJ was a "probation success story".

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,380541,00.html

(snip)
Corrections Commissioner Rob Hofmann said that a probation officer had recommended in 2004 that Jacques be discharged from probation, after not supporting a release request the year before.

"Mr. Jacques has satisfied and fulfilled all case specific conditions of probation put in place to reduce his risk of re-offense," wrote probation officer Richard Kearney.

jeez! alot of people pass a drivers test...doesn't mean they can drive though.

I can just see the ACLU with that.... not that I would care, but I can just see it.

Yes they would have a FIELD DAY but OUR children are dying each and everyday.... I think we as a country need to choose the lesser of the two evils....

The media may not have much to work with.

there is plenty of very telling information in the affidavits that are public that has not been discussed AT ALL in the media. the media has reported on other information from those same affidavits, but made no mention of much of the most "interesting" stuff (for lack of a better term).

there is plenty of very telling information in the affidavits that are public that has not been discussed AT ALL in the media. the media has reported on other information from those same affidavits, but made no mention of much of the most "interesting" stuff (for lack of a better term).

I've been wondering why they haven't reported on that myself. :waitasec:
Perhaps because the content was a bit too graphic?

I don't use myspace so haven't been able to do much exploring there, but I have a question for those who have.

The myspace account with the fake 'skittlemeup' posts - is there any evidence that Brooke EVER used that account herself?

not sure considering that all her myspaces are private. I know that the FBI will be able to tell when it was created,.. where it was created,.. and when and where it was accessed last. I am pretty sure they said it was accessed from MJ's house after she was reported missing. (accessed by MJ to look like she "ran off")

Yes they would have a FIELD DAY but OUR children are dying each and everyday.... I think we as a country need to choose the lesser of the two evils....
I agree, but women need to pay attention to the warning signs too, they also need to be more diligent about the people around their children.

that could explain some of it, and quite possibly some of AR's statements arent being reported because she can be considered another minor victim, but something as simple as where MJ refers to brooke as a threat, and says "this has to be done", i have not seen that reported anywhere and i have REALLY looked.

thats why it is annoying me that they have only referred to this as a kidnapping in "an attempt to initiate brooke into the sex ring", i realize that is what AR said but the affidavit that is public and contains the emails strongly suggests otherwise, there is no reason i know of that the media cannot report that, yet they are not doing so.

i have not yet seen a good explanation for this.

Just my opinion, but, I am not looking forward to Denise and Cassandra raking in millions from the state for their own blindness and complicity. I don't believe James Bennett deserves the money either.

I do not think Denise has a low IQ, she has and had good paying jobs, with some authority. Cassandra and grandma may be a different story.

I do believe the state is responsible for releasing him, but I don't want to see the family profit. The only way I can see this not happening is to charge Denise and Cassandra for negligence.

I feel they are keeping it quiet at the request of LE. If the lurid and graphic details become widely known... in our sensationalist media....it seems like it would be a HUGE story... by the time it gets to trial, the creeps might be able to claim they could not get fair trial because the case is so notoriously well-known. So, that's a good thing. I hope they dot every "I" and cross every "t" so there's no way any case against any of them can be thrown out on technicalities.

I too have been surprised though, that even somewhat locally, a lot of people don't know the really horrible details, because they haven't read the affadavits, only the news stories.

Mainstream media will only go so far in reporting the "details". These will make a grown man sick... so until trial I don't look for them to report on the facts as we know them.

There was a mention on Fox News that the e-mails might be written in code.....but, I only heard it once.

A.R. in one e-mail did seem to be issuing orders. I don't know what's up with that. Almost makes me think she didn't write it....

You think these entire emails were written in code?

Could be completely possible considering if anyone else accessed the emails they would have no idea what they were actual talking about. Say a passerby glanced at either of them looking at their emails,.. they would have no clue or no red flags. But if you say what some of these words mean on the screen you would instantly take a double take I would think. JMO

I agree, but women need to pay attention to the warning signs too, they also need to be more diligent about the people around their children.

Absolutely but there needs to be other barriers as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500