Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
But while I am waiting. I would like to say something that I have wanted to say for a while but have held back. If I may, I would like to post it.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
Looking forward to your post!

Dearest LaLaw,:blowkiss:
It is nice to hear from you and I appreciate your posts very much.
I have asked for the photo days ago and I am still in the process of providing the booking photo for you.
The photo from my newspaper today and the other days are old photos.
Gagnon has been transferred a few times since his incarceration here in Vermont. He is in Chittenden right now, I posted that a few days ago.
He is being held in protective custody. He will remain there until thursday morning. The booking photo would not be from that facility. He had already been booked prior to his arrival there.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Dark_shadows,
Has RG been booked at Chittenden before, and then all they would have to do is reactivate him in their system? Is the transfering RG around for court purposes just putting him as 'housed elsewhere' for the duration of court appearances?

Is there suspension of 'hall movement' when RG is walked on the hall (or the 'walk' as in prison lingo)?

I was wondering also if RG and MJ are allowed to have newspapers and are there TV's in the cell in PC? I would hate to think that he and MJ are reading or seeing anything about themselves! I am not familiar with how Vermont does the PC inmates. I know in the state where I live, PC inmates can even get food from the canteen and also have their newspapers. They are not limited as are the Administrative Lockdown inmates.

Sorry to bombard you with so many questions, but I was wondering about how it is in your state!

***Thank you in advance!

My very dearest Tom'sGirl,:blowkiss:
Thank-you very much, I will do that.
But while I am waiting. I would like to say something that I have wanted to say for a while but have held back. If I may, I would like to post it.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows, I always appreciate your posts. I am interested in anything you have to say!

Thanks, DeltaDawn, for shedding a new light on it for me. Age 12 is also the age of accountability.
This is so sick!! It is a wonder that MJ ever had time for work or could keep his mind on work because of spending so much time dreaming up all of this
s--t! Sick !

You mentioned MJ's having time to work..one of the incentives to releasing him from probation was due to his work..traveling world wide for the company. That made me sick when I heard that..many countries do not have the laws we do for pedos. Some have better laws..some have much worse laws. I thought How many young girls has he either watched or participated with in other countries engaged in this perverted sex?

He is a con man as well as a RSO of children and adults..still wondering about the charge with the 13 year old in 1985, which was not his sister..and we have records on.

I do not hold AR accountable for any of her acts..she thought her Mom and sister would die, her throat would be slashed..then later from mails possibly all of them...can you imagine the pressure on this child? Because they used the type of pressure that is family will die..I almost am certain she never thought that Brooke would be murdered..that is also her family. I think AR thought Brooke was her replacement in the Breckenridge program..and she was moving to a different phase.

This is all from the emails..and I admit that the emails seem to show that , but they aren't all the emails that were there certainly. Just enough to indite this *advertiser censored*. He was given lots of opportunity to reform..but he just couldn't do that...therefore death is the only solution for him.

AR's whole life has been built on this fantasy world that was really a horror world the MJ created to keep her in tow. I find her the victim of him and all those so far included in this sex ring. She now has to deal with the fact people she thought were trying to hurt her and her Dad and family..were a figment of MJ's imagination to get her to comply...can you even imagine this world starting at 9 years old?

Dark_shadows,
Has RG been booked at Chittenden before, and then all they would have to do is reactivate him in their system? Is the transfering RG around for court purposes just putting him as 'housed elsewhere' for the duration of court appearances?

Is there suspension of 'hall movement' when RG is walked on the hall (or the 'walk' as in prison lingo)?

I was wondering also if RG and MJ are allowed to have newspapers and are there TV's in the cell in PC? I would hate to think that he and MJ are reading or seeing anything about themselves! I am not familiar with how Vermont does the PC inmates. I know in the state where I live, PC inmates can even get food from the canteen and also have their newspapers. They are not limited as are the Administrative Lockdown inmates.

Sorry to bombard you with so many questions, but I was wondering about how it is in your state!

***Thank you in advance!
Gagnon was booked in Springfield, he went to Chittenden, to St. Albans and then back to Chittenden. Transfers do not have photos retaken since they are already in the system.
When I worked the unit that he is now housed in, they are not allowed newspapers, tv, ect.
Canteen items ordered would be hygiene and minutes on a calling card for the phone.
He would be placed alone and on 15 minute suicide checks. He would be in a cell alone providing the facility is not overcrowed.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

You mentioned MJ's having time to work..one of the incentives to releasing him from probation was due to his work..traveling world wide for the company. That made me sick when I heard that..many countries do not have the laws we do for pedos. Some have better laws..some have much worse laws. I thought How many young girls has he either watched or participated with in other countries engaged in this perverted sex?

He is a con man as well as a RSO of children and adults..still wondering about the charge with the 13 year old in 1985, which was not his sister..and we have records on.

I do not hold AR accountable for any of her acts..she thought her Mom and sister would die, her throat would be slashed..then later from mails possibly all of them...can you imagine the pressure on this child? Because they used the type of pressure that is family will die..I almost am certain she never thought that Brooke would be murdered..that is also her family. I think AR thought Brooke was her replacement in the Breckenridge program..and she was moving to a different phase.

This is all from the emails..and I admit that the emails seem to show that , but they aren't all the emails that were there certainly. Just enough to indite this *advertiser censored*. He was given lots of opportunity to reform..but he just couldn't do that...therefore death is the only solution for him.

AR's whole life has been built on this fantasy world that was really a horror world the MJ created to keep her in tow. I find her the victim of him and all those so far included in this sex ring. She now has to deal with the fact people she thought were trying to hurt her and her Dad and family..were a figment of MJ's imagination to get her to comply...can you even imagine this world starting at 9 years old?

DeltaDawn, I had to quote your whole post because it is so good. I see exactly where you are coming from, and I agree. Having said that, there is also another side to it.
The other side involves 'deprograming' AR. She could be classed a 'juvenile delinquent' by the system and be ordered to an inhouse program. I am so afraid that if it is not court ordered, AR will not get the help she needs. She is a victim in the worst way. She has been through too much in her 14 years. I do not trust Denise to follow through on seeing to AR's psychological rehabilitation.
AR's psyche is going to have to be torn down to the ground and rebuilt, IMO. She is going to have to get to the point in her therapy where she comes to terms with her actions. Only after she reaches this level, she can start her upward climb. It will be hard, I know, but she has to be taught right from wrong again, IMO.
While I feel sympathy for her, my greatest sympathy and feeling is concerning Brooke. She is the one who has paid the greatest price through no fault of her own.

I wonder if MJ has gone to Amsterdam, Russia, and the Dominican Republic, to name a few? You are so right - in some countries, MJ's actions short of murder, would be just fine and with no consequences.

Gagnon was booked in Springfield, he went to Chittenden, to St. Albans and then back to Chittenden. Transfers do not have photos retaken since they are already in the system.
When I worked the unit that he is now housed in, they are not allowed newspapers, tv, ect.
Canteen items ordered would be hygiene and minutes on a calling card for the phone.
He would be placed alone and on 15 minute suicide checks. He would be in a cell alone providing the facility is not overcrowed.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Thank you for your answers, dark_shadows!

:blowkiss:

Looking forward to your post!
I thank-you so much.
Well this has to do with current or past religion.
I can tell you that there have been many many inmates that I have encountered that were from Island Pond and he surrounding areas.
Both men and women that have been incarcerated for sexual abuse.

I will say that when the story first came out about Breckenridge, there was a poster who saw the word "President" and assumed that the Breckenridge Program was involving the President of the United States. No where in the emails does is say "The President of the United States". It simply says "the President". President of an organization.

Here is something that many "old school Vermonters" still partake in and it included Texas;

http://m.burlingtonfreepress.com/ap...05/NEWS02/806050314/1001/NEWS&template=wapart

Robert Breckenridge;
http://home.twcny.rr.com/churches/lds.html

I know that Brooke's pastor was a Baptist. He appeared very detatched at Brooke's funeral. Was Jacques side of the family Latter Day Saints?
Stepping on shells her with the religion part.
But I do have to ask after reflecting back on the many inmates I saw with sexual assualts against children from the ones who still sexually abused so many children.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows, just one last question - honest!!
Is RG in a 'paper dress' as he is on suicide watch as well as PC?
I would love to think of him in the paper dress!

dark_shadows, just one last question - honest!!
Is RG in a 'paper dress' as he is on suicide watch as well as PC?
I would love to think of him in the paper dress!
He would not be in a paper dress. He would be in a suicide suit if Mental Health and security felt that it was a nessesary step.
The gown is made of tear proof cloth and it has velcro on the shoulders and down the back. It is quilted. They come in solid blue or solid green colors. It goes to the knees more or less. He is most likely on 10 or 15 minute suicide checks. If it was any more than that, he would be in a restaint chair on constant watch. He is in a unit, not a restraint chair though. I am just letting you know the options for suicide watch on an inmate here.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Just catching up on the threads here-we do not know that MJ planned to use his machine on Brooke although it is a fair assumption. The reason I am making the distinctions is that with the threads moving so quickly I am watching speculation posted as actual fact, and I was hoping to regroup some myself on what we actually know.

I am increasingly distraught that Denise and Cassandra seem to still have custody of minor children-also an assumption on my part, but it scares me. Granted, we do not have the whole story, but if one or both are not charged by next week, I would love to see us throw our energy at ensuring that changes ASAP!!!!!

Has anyone checked to see if the rental property,the house where the machine was delivered is/was occupied, and could this have been were the assault took place. Were the police ever there.

Thanks ds for that info. Where will all this end, and when. Do people not understand that children are children and adults are adults..and that sex between the two is one of the oldest taboos..esspecialy within the family? WTH is going on in this country that sexual abuse and incest are now considered part of religion, freedom of choice or any other amendment they want to include? Does no one understand that what our fore fathers meant and what we read into the Constitution today are two very different things. If we need amendments that cover child abuse and sexual abuse..they are not part of freedom or religion..then lets change the Constitution so theses mentally unstable people cannot hide behind it. What kind of BS is that!!!

Thank you, dark_shadows, for your answers to my questions! :)

Just catching up on the threads here-we do not know that MJ planned to use his machine on Brooke although it is a fair assumption. The reason I am making the distinctions is that with the threads moving so quickly I am watching speculation posted as actual fact, and I was hoping to regroup some myself on what we actually know.

I am increasingly distraught that Denise and Cassandra seem to still have custody of minor children-also an assumption on my part, but it scares me. Granted, we do not have the whole story, but if one or both are not charged by next week, I would love to see us throw our energy at ensuring that changes ASAP!!!!!

I think that we can rest assured that the sex machine did have something to do with Brooke's torture and/or death or it would not have been in the affadavit from the FEDS. They would not have included anything that was not 100% part of this case. There are many missing emails and other info..but to include this machine in a Federal affadavit means it was used in this crime..rather they spell it out or not. If it hadn't been they would not have gone to the trouble to include it and find out when it was ordered, by whom it was ordered, when it was delivered and where it was delivered. They have alot more info to put together..they wouldn't have even wasted their time or the judges with something that was not part of this case.

Cassandra does not have any other minor children that we know of. I seriously doubt that Denise has AR with her. As far as C goes..she may be with Denise, but under constant protection and supervision by LE.

d_s, the depth and breadth of your information never ceases to amaze me. :eek:

I thank-you so much.
Well this has to do with current or past religion.
I can tell you that there have been many many inmates that I have encountered that were from Island Pond and he surrounding areas.
Both men and women that have been incarcerated for sexual abuse.

I will say that when the story first came out about Breckenridge, there was a poster who saw the word "President" and assumed that the Breckenridge Program was involving the President of the United States. No where in the emails does is say "The President of the United States". It simply says "the President". President of an organization.

Here is something that many "old school Vermonters" still partake in and it included Texas;

http://m.burlingtonfreepress.com/ap...05/NEWS02/806050314/1001/NEWS&template=wapart

Robert Breckenridge;
http://home.twcny.rr.com/churches/lds.html

I know that Brooke's pastor was a Baptist. He appeared very detatched at Brooke's funeral. Was Jacques side of the family Latter Day Saints?
Stepping on shells her with the religion part.
But I do have to ask after reflecting back on the many inmates I saw with sexual assualts against children from the ones who still sexually abused so many children.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I just finished reading the articles, dark_shadows. You really might have something there! I have also come in contact with some RSO's when I was working. I do know that there are a couple of RSO's in my area that are of that particular religion. We knew the names, and I just went back to the RSO site and found them when I did the 'city' search. One of them is and old man, and the other is not as old - middle aged.
I, too, would like to know if MJ's Dad was of that religion.
Thanks!

Thanks ds for that info. Where will all this end, and when. Do people not understand that children are children and adults are adults..and that sex between the two is one of the oldest taboos..esspecialy within the family? WTH is going on in this country that sexual abuse and incest are now considered part of religion, freedom of choice or any other amendment they want to include? Does no one understand that what our fore fathers meant and what we read into the Constitution today are two very different things. If we need amendments that cover child abuse and sexual abuse..they are not part of freedom or religion..then lets change the Constitution so theses mentally unstable people cannot hide behind it. What kind of BS is that!!!
My dearest DeltaDawn,:blowkiss:
I am grateful for your post.
Thank-you.
Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

d_s, the depth and breadth of your information never ceases to amaze me. :eek:
My very dear Lola,:blowkiss:
Your words mean alot to me and I appreciate you so very much.
So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members