Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, :banghead: I just lost a longgg post. lol
Again, AR has been a victim, of sexual abuse since the age of 8.
It is against the TOS to bash her and I am not afraid to hit the alert button. :blush:

How dare people HERE question if Brooke was sexually active.
Wt is wrong with people? She was only12 years old.

Do gossip mongers have a son or daughter 12 years old?? Think about it.:mad:
I find this infuriating.

My comments are regarding post made yesterday.
I am guilty of doing that last night. I was just so angry at the whole situation. I know that AR is a victim and I know that she was once an innocent little girl just like Brooke. I know I am really just angry with MJ and RG. They are the reason these girls are where they are today. The day cannot come soon enough when they inject MJ and we finally see some justice for both girls. I guess we will have to be satisfied with RG rotting in jail. (Wonder if he will get longer than four years?!)

Yes, it is way off. It reminds me of the Peterson case and LE hiding Tom...but the difference is that we know Tom is a state's witness. Are they going to let Ray Gagnon walk on this if he gives them the information that will put MJ up to face the DP?!

That had better not happen! I do not think so, SS!

RG has, by his own admission downloaded thousands of CP images, and had a collection of Russian CP also of some children being as young as 5 years old!
THEN LE and FBI found where he had taken CP to his house in Alabama from Texas before going on to Vermont.

Maybe Gagnon has agreed to showing the FBI some of those sites where he had downloaded CP, tho. IMO, there is too much he HAS done for LE or FBI to let him walk! A reduced sentence, maybe. IMO only.

(is it okay to post this on this thread?)

I am going over to read all of the threads to get caught up.

Yes, it is way off. It reminds me of the Peterson case and LE hiding Tom...but the difference is that we know Tom is a state's witness. Are they going to let Ray Gagnon walk on this if he gives them the information that will put MJ up to face the DP?!

Who was Tom???

Tom Morphey, Drew Peterson's step brother...........another case, not this one!

Oh I thought you were talking about Scott Peterson case,.. ha ha ,. I knew everything on the subject and was like oh who the heck is Tom.

was he the guy that helped him transport the blue container?

I said this before when it was brought up that Jacques was no longer on the registry site for Vermont.

Jacques sex offender info from the registry is not listed any longer because he is not in the community.
He is is custody. therefore, his info on the registry is no longer provided to the public.
The registry is for offenders living in the public, not incarcerated ones.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I said this before when it was brought up that Jacques was no longer on the registry site for Vermont.

Jacques sex offender info from the registry is not listed any longer because he is not in the community.
He is is custody. therefore, his info on the registry is no longer provided to the public.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Hello, dark_shadows!
I have appreciated the information in your posts as you have an inside track, so to speak!

Is there any way you can ask someone if RG's present booking photo comes up looking anything like the pics posted and the pic that was in the newspaper today?

Thanks so much!!!

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
You sure did d_s, and it was appreciated when you did as so many of us wondered why it was gone. Most States don't remove them, so you cleared that up for us............thank you!

Hello, dark_shadows!
I have appreciated the information in your posts as you have an inside track, so to speak!

Is there any way you can ask someone if RG's present booking photo comes up looking anything like the pics posted and the pic that was in the newspaper today?

Thanks so much!!!
Dearest LaLaw,:blowkiss:
It is nice to hear from you and I appreciate your posts very much.
I have asked for the photo days ago and I am still in the process of providing the booking photo for you.
The photo from my newspaper today and the other days are old photos.
Gagnon has been transferred a few times since his incarceration here in Vermont. He is in Chittenden right now, I posted that a few days ago.
He is being held in protective custody. He will remain there until thursday morning. The booking photo would not be from that facility. He had already been booked prior to his arrival there.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

It being Brooke's 13th birthday, I am so sorry she is not here to enjoy it. It is so sad.
Brooke was such an innocent victim.

Hailiejade, I hope it is next July 12 when MJ is convicted and sent to death row.

Still catching up..watching even though logged in..doing other things in between.

But I had to respond to this post...I understand the number 12 being included, as I think in MJ's mind 12 was still innocent and 13 marked the birth of a teen. In *advertiser censored* circles up to 12 is considered kiddie *advertiser censored*..after that is teen *advertiser censored*..which I think fed into the summer program of AR.. graduating to just having sex with teens she dated and the farmers ( migrant workers) other then her Dad, family or whoever was a teen.

I think AR thought Brooke was taking her place in the program and she (AR) was moving up a level. This is borne out by one article or brief that read they are being held also on prostitution charges. So maybe they had already started to hook AR up with men that paid them money..what else
could her grooming be used for ..if MJ 's fixation was on the 8-12 year old.

You sure did d_s, and it was appreciated when you did as so many of us wondered why it was gone. Most States don't remove them, so you cleared that up for us............thank you!
My very dear sweet TomsGirl,:blowkiss:
I have said this to you before, and I will say it again.....

I am so very proud of you and the work that you do. You have spent countless hours keeping everyone here informed. I am so very grateful my friend.

You greeted me when I first registered here.:)

You mean so much to me and others. Again, I am so very proud of you.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

First I would Like to invite other WS's to post their ideas for our lawmakers and Governor Douglas to consider. This can be done in the "Demand Change In Vermont Law" Forum.

1. Include all offenders on the Sex Offender Registry not just those in the Community and include release dates from both probation and incarceration. Sex Offenders need to be "registered" For LIFE.

2.Address of Sex offender. It isn't enough to know who they are. In order to protect children the public needs to know where they are !!!

3. Make the Registry more user friendly. Change from it being searchable by county to be searchable by last name & first name. Similiar to the inmate Locator database.

4. Sex Offender Registry should be a part of the Department of Corrections website. Put all names into one database. Inmates and Sex Offenders.

5. Update Registry Information monthly. This can be accomplished through the information that is gathered from the DOC staffs' monthly contact with offender. Date of contact recorded in registry.

6. Any child related offense- second offense- Can be held without bail.

7. Public notification of release on websites, in newspapers, TV. and Radio.

Those are what I have of the top of my head for improvements and would appreciate others thoughts.

dark shadows...what is our current Vermont Statues for Sexual Assault on a Child, Aggravated Sexual on a Child or any others that should be looked at.

PLease, Please..post responses in the Demand Change In Vermont Law" Forum

Dearest LaLaw,:blowkiss:
It is nice to hear from you and I appreciate your posts very much.
I have asked for the photo days ago and I am still in the process of providing the booking photo for you.
The photo from my newspaper today and the other days are old photos.
Gagnon has been transferred a few times since his incarceration here in Vermont. He is in Chittenden right now, I posted that a few days ago.
He is being held in protective custody. He will remain there until thursday morning. The booking photo would not be from that facility. He had already been booked prior to his arrival there.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

:blowkiss:

Thank you so very much, dark_shadows!
I deleted my post finally because I was not wanting to ask you to do something you may not feel was right for me to ask you! (convoluted sentence!)

Thanks so much!

I was wandering if RG has retained council and stopped talking or is still talking.

Still catching up..watching even though logged in..doing other things in between.

But I had to respond to this post...I understand the number 12 being included, as I think in MJ's mind 12 was still innocent and 13 marked the birth of a teen. In *advertiser censored* circles up to 12 is considered kiddie *advertiser censored*..after that is teen *advertiser censored*..which I think fed into the summer program of AR.. graduating to just having sex with teens she dated and the farmers ( migrant workers) other then her Dad, family or whoever was a teen.

I think AR thought Brooke was taking her place in the program and she (AR) was moving up a level. This is borne out by one article or brief that read they are being held also on prostitution charges. So maybe they had already started to hook AR up with men that paid them money..what else
could her grooming be used for ..if MJ 's fixation was on the 8-12 year old.

Thanks, DeltaDawn, for sheding a new light on it for me. Age 12 is also the age of acountability.
This is so sick!! It is a wonder that MJ ever had time for work or could keep his mind on work because of spending so much time dreaming up all of this
s--t! Sick !

I wouls like to ask a question here and seek the help of our geneology members if I may, or from anyone else who would know where to find the answer to my question. It has to do with certain people here in Vermont and a man in New York who is well known here and that people here would travel to New York to hear speak.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I wouls like to ask a question here and seek the help of our geneology members if I may, or from anyone else who would know where to find the answer to my question. It has to do with certain people here in Vermont and a man in New York who is well known here and that people here would travel to New York to hear speak.
Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
Busylady isn't online right now, but perhaps you could start with her and give her the names in a PM???

Busylady isn't online right now, but perhaps you could start with her and give her the names in a PM???
My very dearest Tom'sGirl,:blowkiss:
Thank-you very much, I will do that.
But while I am waiting. I would like to say something that I have wanted to say for a while but have held back. If I may, I would like to post it.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members