Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #22

Now some questions: Did we ever determine when Gagnon arrived into town? It was said that he flew from TX to Burlington VT by way of Culman AL on the 26th.

Wasn't there a small building near where Brookes' body was found? Yes, it's a sugar house, she was buried further in the woods away from it. Couldn't Brooke have been held there--With or without Gagnon's help? As mentioned earlier, I can't imagine an open casket if she had been dead for several days. No, the sugar house hasn't been used in 30 years, and in the photos posted here, you can see that nothing was disturbed. If that were the case, no one would have been allowed near it at the time the photos were taken because LE would still be processing it.

All answers in red is based on my opinion from information gathered and distributed on this case.

Doesn't sugar shack actually relate to the maple syrup industry of Vermont --

I've been thinking about Denise's remark because it bothered me so much. Since we're pretty much in the dark about what is going on in this case, I'm wondering if since AR was brainwashed since age 9 on her part in the so-called Breckinridge group -- would it not be possible that somehow she's been convinced to lie about this, what was going on etc? Not only to her family but also to the police.

This reaction of Denise just makes no sense to me. Is Brooke's mother still talking to her sister. Is Savannah still in school or working in the community? I'm really at a loss to understand this.

I've been thinking about Denise's remark because it bothered me so much. Since we're pretty much in the dark about what is going on in this case, I'm wondering if since AR was brainwashed since age 9 on her part in the so-called Breckinridge group -- would it not be possible that somehow she's been convinced to lie about this, what was going on etc? Not only to her family but also to the police.

This reaction of Denise just makes no sense to me. Is Brooke's mother still talking to her sister. Is Savannah still in school or working in the community? I'm really at a loss to understand this.

Savanna is going to school for hair design. Yes, Brooke's mother is still talking to Denise, as far as I know. As far as AR goes, she has lied to the police a few times, and maybe more than that. Yes, MJ instructed AR to lie, at least about the Dunkin' Donuts visit. Clearly, she has been told not to say anything to her mother about what was going on with her and MJ. It's extremely concerning to me that she is back in school and not in some kind of treatment facility. She will not have a shot at living a kind of normal life is she does'nt receive some intense therapy/treatment/medication. If you think about the monster that raised her, and a mother that didn't notice any symptoms of abuse, or the signs she was given, it's a recipe for disaster for this girl without help.

Have you read the affidavits?

Savanna is going to school for hair design. Yes, Brooke's mother is still talking to Denise, as far as I know. As far as AR goes, she has lied to the police a few times, and maybe more than that. Yes, MJ instructed AR to lie, at least about the Dunkin' Donuts visit. Clearly, she has been told not to say anything to her mother about what was going on with her and MJ. It's extremely concerning to me that she is back in school and not in some kind of treatment facility. She will not have a shot at living a kind of normal life is she does'nt receive some intense therapy/treatment/medication. If you think about the monster that raised her, and a mother that didn't notice any symptoms of abuse, or the signs she was given, it's a recipe for disaster for this girl without help.

Have you read the affidavits?

I have read them lightinthedark....and as an objective observer, it's all too clear to me, but being within the magical thinking that must be going on in that family and in the head of AR, I am allowing for the possibility of some crazy rationalizing and who knows what else that allows them to consider the possibility (that is so glaringly obvious to the rest of us) that Jacques is not guilty, a victim of circumstance, the puppet of some government "group" or whatever other crazy stuff they must be thinking....HOW ELSE could life go on as normal (or at least the appearance of normal) for this...this is beyond simple denial. It totally boggles my mind.

This may be why the police are taking so much time. They need to get facts - verifiable facts that will show that despite whatever excuses or explanations the family has...things are not as they believe but they are what they are and Jacques was abusing AR from age 9. There is no Breckinridge (other than the ski resort in Colorado). Jacques is a lying pedophile who abused his step daughter and raped and murdered his step niece. It makes me apoplectic just thinking about Denise's remark: the only reason I can think of is that she is shielding herself from blame, guilt, whatever.

Unfortunatley, what has happened to AR since she was 9 is not a part of this federal case. I think the feds have more than enough evidence to prove Jacques is guilty of the kidnapping resulting in death, and murder. I believe there is a whole lot of evidence to go through, so much, that it will take quite some time to sift through. The good thing is, he's in custody right now, and will continue to be, there really is no rush to charge him with murder just yet. The Grand Jury has been reveiwing evidence of the kidnapping resulting in death charge... I'm not sure how long it takes for that whole process before it will actually go to trial. I do not believe his conviction relys on AR's word.
There is no Breckenridge as we all know. I do think that there is some sort of child *advertiser censored* ring, that involves Ray Gagnon, Mike Jacques, Ray Gagnon's landlord, and the landlord's nephew.... And then some. That's just my opinion though.

Denise, I'm really bothered by her. I can't help but shake my head everytime I hear the mention of her name. And I'm probably much better off not getting into depth of what my opinion is of her. :mad:

What I don't understand is , if this were my child I would want to protect her at all costs. That would mean getting her away from everyone in that town that knows what happened . I wouldn't want her to go to that school.How can she ever heal or do they not care about her ? Or should I say how can her own mother not care? this is beyond my understanding-denial only goes so far with me then its just a sick person. Right now Denise is showing me nothing as far as being a mother. She is more worried about her self than her children.

Right now Denise is showing me nothing as far as being a mother. She is more worried about her self than her children.
And she even lets her little girl "C" have a MySpace page, go figure?

You're right. It is some small consolation that these two remain in custody. Until the trial, if there is one, Denise may continue this charade. After more is out in the open, she may get a clue.

Myspace....isn't that little girl underage? Good lord woman - wake the .....up!

You're right. It is some small consolation that these two remain in custody. Until the trial, if there is one, Denise may continue this charade. After more is out in the open, she may get a clue.

Myspace....isn't that little girl underage? Good lord woman - wake the .....up!
Yes, she's only 9-10 years old................sad, very sad!

question for the locals- why doesn't child protective services take these girls away from Denise? She has demonstrated a total disregard for her children, this is neglect. No one can convince me that for years she had no idea what was happening in her home. When a child is sexually abused there are signs, she made no attempt to help her daughter. This is not the actions of a mother. They are the actions of someone more concerned for themselves than others. Or am I just too harsh?

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2008/09/police_investig_29.html

This is a story about safes being found in the Merrimack River-these ones were empty.

Wonder if there is something similar in VT with hard drives in it??? What bodies of water are around that might have been checked already or not checked???

Just curious.

There are a ton of ponds, also there is the lake where the planted evidence was "found". Here's a thought, MJ had to cross the Connecticut River every week day to go to work. If he did dump something in a body of water, that would be his best bet.

Jacques indicted: Bennett
drugged, assaulted, killed

By Adam Silverman, Free Press Staff Writer • October 1, 2008

Timeline of investigation
Michael Jacques, the man suspected of abducting and killing his 12-year-old niece, Brooke Bennett, in June, was indicted today by a federal grand jury on charges that could bring the death penalty.

snip

Jacques dropped off Brooke on June 25 at a Randolph convenience store to make it appear they had parted ways, but then he picked her up nearby minutes later and drove her to his house, according to the indictment.

“Jacques then drugged, sexually assaulted and murdered Brooke Bennett,” the indictment reads

The government alleges Jacques, a previously convicted sex offender, intentionally killed Brooke “in an especially heinous, cruel, or depraved manner, in that it involved serious physical abuse to the victim. ... Jacques committed the offense after substantial planning and premeditation.”
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081001/NEWS02/81001058

Excerpts from Jacques' indictment

October 1, 2008
From Count 1
In 2003, in Randolph Center, Vermont, the defendant, MICHAEL S. JACQUES, intimidated and deceived a then nine-year-old, referred to in this Indictment ats J1, into believing that she had to engage in sexual acts with him or a powerful organization named "Breckenridge" would kill her.

During 2003 through early 2008, JACQUES persuaded J1 that on occasion Breckenridge "terminated" girls. J1 was informed that, while she would not be required to participate in such a termination, she might be required to assist in related planning.

In or about May, 2008, JACQUES sent messages to J1, purportedly from Breckenridge operatives, informing her that twelve-year-old area girl Brooke Bennett had been designated for termination.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081001/NEWS/81001062

Gagnon Will Face Child *advertiser censored* Charges in Texas
[SIZE=-1]Fox44 News - Colchester,Vermont,USA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]A Federal Grand Jury in the Western District of Texas covering San Antonio has indicted Ray Gagnon on charges of production and transportation of child *advertiser censored*.[/SIZE]

snip

As a result of the Texas indictment, the U.S. Attorney for the District of Vermont filed a motion to dismiss obstruction of justice charges in Vermont.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back