Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes...why do kids have to grow up so fast...I can't even imagine saying that when I was her age. She obviously has another account somewhere...that shows her last login back in March. Perhaps, she has a facebook acct. as well? I so wish these kids stayed off the internet!!

I am constantly reminded of why I hate myspace. And isn't 12 too young for a myspace account?

All these pages are scary - I am really worried about this girl. Pray that she didnt meet up and run away with some stranger from myspace.

I saw this on NG tonight, and supposedly they found her clothes somewhere?

The police think she left to meet her myspace "friend."

I wonder if she ran away or was abducted?
It's hard to say..I have a feeling it's the latter.

I am constantly reminded of why I hate myspace. And isn't 12 too young for a myspace account?

Dear SuziQ,
Yes 12 is to young for a myspace account. I am on myspace, but I only talk to people that I litterally know the friends that I have on my myspace are friends and family, and music artists.

My Cousins daughter who just turned 13, her parents and brother found out that she had a myspace and made her delete it because of the stuff that they had found. Lets just say it wasn't nice. Remind you that this was 2 years ago that this happened.

I also knew someone that I am not proud of addmitting, that I know her but she had made a myspace for her 4 YR OLD SON. Give me a break what Parent in this whole world that calls her self the #1 mom would make a myspace for her 4 yr old son, for all pediphiles to see? His profile was not private it was public. I did not want to do what I did, but I had to do it, I reported his profile and it was deleted. I'm sorry but I was protecting that little boy.

Does everyone think that I did the right thing?

Ok maybe I have looked at too many of these - can not tell if the girl in the picture is Brooke or not - looks like it to me but I could be way off.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=358797754

Ok im thinking this is Brooke - after looking at the search page the url for the Randolph locations is ello2401 - the url for the page above is ello2341.

Dear Busylady,
Great job on finding that. Yes that is her. If you look closely that last login was TODAY.
So basically she ran away and maybe into the wrong hands, I think she fell in love with a sick human being and he killed her.

this is her message on myspace. ;-)bmb loves u so much:-D
clear.gif
"i wanna leave stupid vermont and go to texas already!!! sorry to all my friends but i need to get away!?"

Female
14 years old
cullman,
Egypt

Last Login: 6/26/2008

Mood: excited
excited.gif

This is her Status Message: ;-)bmb loves u so much:-D Going insane i swear! :) Please txt me!?

Seeing that her last login on myspace was today I just sent a friend request to her to see if I get accepted. when I sent the request it asked for her last name or email to get any further asking friendship I typed in BENNETT and it let me through so it has to be her. I will let everyone know if i hear anything about this or if it was accepted.

From that last MySpace link it looks as though she was trying to get to Texas...she says "I can't wait to get to Texas" or something like that. Maybe any clothing they found she left scattered on purpose to make them think she was abducted and hurt/killed...to buy herself more time?

Dear Busylady,
Yes these are all her myspaces.
I really do not like this one. Especially the status message. this is what it says.

Brooke
clear.gif
"Brooke has gone missing."

Female
14 years old
born and raised, Texas
United States

Last Login: 6/23/2008
Mood: scared
scared.gif

Brooke high and dead??

If all of these are Brooke's accounts the last login being today is probably because LE has been looking at them. I'm kind of surprised given the circumstances they are still there for the general public to view.

Thanks, SuziQ! So it was the Uncle...so how did anyone know she was missing?
Pehaps it's not important....just trying to fill in the blanks.

Dear RR0004,
Cumberland Farms security cameras caught her on the camera. it caught her walking away from the store, and that she was to go to dartmouth hospital to visit a sick friend but never showed.

If all of these are Brooke's accounts the last login being today is probably because LE has been looking at them. I'm kind of surprised given the circumstances they are still there for the general public to view.

Possibly, but why just one of them with todays date, and not the others? I mean it would make sence to check all instead of one.

Dear RR0004,
Cumberland Farms security cameras caught her on the camera. it caught her walking away from the store, and that she was to go to dartmouth hospital to visit a sick friend but never showed.
Ok...but her clothes (objects) were found back near the Uncle's house...do you think she staged this? Drat, I hate the "conditions" necessary for these Amber alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500