Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...but her clothes (objects) were found back near the Uncle's house...do you think she staged this? Drat, I hate the "conditions" necessary for these Amber alerts.

Dear RR0004,
I think she very well might have staged this according to her myspace's.

Gosh...I do hope she's safe somewhere.

Dear RR0004,
So do I, but if this is what she wanted, why would she even bother to broadcast it, even on myspace so to speak. There are a number of poeple on myspace that are pediphiles, murderer's, rapist's, ETC ETC. Anyone could have seen those messages and if she was talking to someone like that (im not saying she was) but if she was all they had to do was findout where she was and they could have gotton to her.

Possibly, but why just one of them with todays date, and not the others? I mean it would make sence to check all instead of one.

Sorry, I didn't look at them carefully enough. I thought they all had todays date, but one is yesterday and the other the 23rd.

Sorry, I didn't look at them carefully enough. I thought they all had todays date, but one is yesterday and the other the 23rd.

and the other one has not been signed into since march
here qare the login dates
Last Login: 6/25/2008 ~BrOoKe~ thinks she has them fooled!
Last Login: 6/23/2008 "Brooke has gone missing."

Female
14 years old
born and raised, Texas
United States
Brooke high and dead??

Last Login: 3/20/2008 "I'm a b**** and that's why you love me!" BrookiePie in luv w/ cj

Last Login: 6/26/2008 ;-)bmb loves u so much:-D Going insane i swear! :) Please txt me!? "i wanna leave stupid vermont and go to texas already!!! sorry to all my friends but i need to get away!?"

Dear RR0004,
So do I, but if this is what she wanted, why would she even bother to broadcast it, even on myspace so to speak. There are a number of poeple on myspace that are pediphiles, murderer's, rapist's, ETC ETC. Anyone could have seen those messages and if she was talking to someone like that (im not saying she was) but if she was all they had to do was findout where she was and they could have gotton to her.
She's 12...she may THINK she knows all there is to know...but she's till only 12.

She's 12...she may THINK she knows all there is to know...but she's till only 12.

Dear RR0004,
In order to sign up on myspace you have to be 14. There is alot of 12 & 13 yr olds on myspace. They say they are 14 just to be on myspace.

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8558608

James Bennett said there had been some tension a month ago regarding Brooke's MySpace page. He actually helped her set up the page originally, but then had taken it down due to some inappropriate language.

But he said overall she is really a good kid and had no reason to run away.

Brooke was missing for a day and a half before police issued the Amber Alert.

That's because there are certain regulations that authorities have to follow in order to issue the alert. There has to be evidence of an abduction. And police believe that they do now have that evidence, though they will not comment on what exactly that evidence is, so that is why they issued the alert late Thursday afternoon.

Sorry about the fonts guys but it would let me fix them. I don't know why its making them that big even when I fix them.

Let me put these dates in order ok.

Last Login: 3/20/2008 "I'm a b**** and that's why you love me!" BrookiePie in luv w/ cj

Last Login: 6/23/2008 "Brooke has gone missing. Brooke high and dead??
Brooke Didn't go missing until the 25th.

Last Login: 6/25/2008 ~BrOoKe~ thinks she has them fooled!

Last Login: 6/26/2008 ;-)bmb loves u so much:-D Going insane i swear! :) Please txt me!? "i wanna leave stupid vermont and go to texas already!!! sorry to all my friends but i need to get away!?"

What I am afraid of is whomever she was talking to on myspace she entrusted them with her password, we have to remember she is twelve and they are logging in? I just don't feel good about this out all.

If all of these are Brooke's accounts the last login being today is probably because LE has been looking at them. I'm kind of surprised given the circumstances they are still there for the general public to view.

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8558608

James Bennett said there had been some tension a month ago regarding Brooke's MySpace page. He actually helped her set up the page originally, but then had taken it down due to some inappropriate language.

But he said overall she is really a good kid and had no reason to run away.

Brooke was missing for a day and a half before police issued the Amber Alert.

That's because there are certain regulations that authorities have to follow in order to issue the alert. There has to be evidence of an abduction. And police believe that they do now have that evidence, though they will not comment on what exactly that evidence is, so that is why they issued the alert late Thursday afternoon.

It's good to know her father was monitoring her myspace account. So many parents don't. I wonder if the BrookPie one is the one he helped her with since it hasn't been accessed since March.

Well, I for sure would be interviewing the heck out of her friends. She had to tell someone something IMO. Girls, especially 12 year old girls, like to talk.

Hmmmm, interesting. If it weren't for the fact that LE is so zeroed in on searching the lake, I would be apt to think Brooke is playing games. And god strike me down if I'm wrong. But I am so tired of people jerking the system when we have so many REAL missing people that need attention. The myspace quotes can't be denied. And if these pages are hoaxes by her friends, I say off with there heads!

Dear SuziQ,

Does everyone think that I did the right thing?

You did the right thing! I'm thinking my next step is to get rid of my own myspace once and for all. I'm done.

Hmmmm, interesting. If it weren't for the fact that LE is so zeroed in on searching the lake, I would be apt to think Brooke is playing games. And god strike me down if I'm wrong. But I am so tired of people jerking the system when we have so many REAL missing people that need attention. The myspace quotes can't be denied. And if these pages are hoaxes by her friends, I say off with there heads!

I am going to take screen shots of these status messages before they are taken down, Now if brooke is at haileys if its the real brooke wouldnt the friends parents watched the news and knew what was happening???

Wish they had a current picture of her up with the purple highlights in her hair.

Physical Description
Person Eye Color Code : Blue
Person Hair Color Code : Brown
Height : 5FT3
Weight : 98LBS
Description : Purple highlights in hair, 3 inch long scar on calf, both ears are pierced top and bottom, usually wears earrings in rear hole, bottom front tooth of K9 very yellow, freckle on neck in front, freckle on top of 2nd toe on left foot, birthmark on upper left arm, bug bite above eyebrow

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=56901

I am going to take screen shots of these status messages before they are taken down, Now if brooke is at haileys if its the real brooke wouldnt the friends parents watched the news and knew what was happening???

Thank you. It seems clues are being left no matter who the pages may belong to. That's what ties them together for me. What are the chances of these pages linked to the name Brooke would have a clue attached to it? Hinky as H*ll if you ask me. Unfortunately, I don't think their parents have a clue. One thing I keep in mind though, what started out as a funny game could have ended badly.

I know it happens, but I just can't wrap my mind around a 12 yr old taking off by themselves and staying gone for more than a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500