Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt good that road is right straight out south of his home.

and headed towards his work direction.
but on back rd

Allen
do we know if this is a stucture, wooded area, type of water, etc?

ETA: Nevermind - looks like wooded area>
is that where sugarhouse is?

Just got home and trying to catch up. I am at a loss for words. Praying this precious little girl is found safe very soon.

A lot of times sugarhouses are in the woods... Then again, I've seen some out in the open too...

Gagnon did not enter a plea and he will go back to court on monday.
Also there is intense searching going on right now on Crocker road (sp) They are searching the sugar house. Roads are blocked.
Forensics are at the Jacques home now also.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

*sick stomach *

This info combined with the spotting of Jim and Janet going into the police station makes me nervous.

Gagnon did not enter a plea and he will go back to court on monday.
Also there is intense searching going on right now on Crocker road (sp) They are searching the sugar house. Roads are blocked.
Forensics are at the Jacques home now also.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Thank you for the update, DS! I don't know what we would do here without you. :clap:

They have the rd closed per WPTZ tv

There is a sugarhouse near there
maybe shes just tied up

Praying

Allen

Do you know where the residence of Jacques is? If so, could you point it out on the map?

Couldn't have put that better myself. With him changing her myspace...that's definite planning. But planning for what??

How long do you have?

Find a link with the affadavit and read it. That and a bunch of :eek::eek::eek: sums it up.

Let me look for you.

This affidavit posted by SuzQ says it all.

Gagnon affidavit

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...BT11201072.PDF

I now only wonder which one killed her...Gagnon or Jacques.

I also want to add that I feel really sorry for AR. Her life has to be ruined. To sexualize this young child and to force her to engage in all sorts of sexual acts with adult men and take photos and also take photos of a boyfriend and her engaged in sex is just sick. I wonder if she can be helped. What the he!! is wrong with her mother??

I agree..AR's life is basically going to be a struggle dealing with what has happened to her. I do not believe for one *&$(&*Q@()#*!@ second the mother, Denise, didn't have some clue this was going on in her home.
B!!!!

They have the rd closed per WPTZ tv

There is a sugarhouse near there
maybe shes just tied up

Praying

Allen
Thank You all for the info..holding my breath and hoping you are right jnodrog!

Gagnon is now at where I used to work in St.Albans being held. (I worked in 2 differnent facilities during my years in Corrections and he was in the other one I worked in last night)
He is being held in the Federal detaining unit there and is in a single cell.
He is not allowed in general population and his movements out of his cell are limited.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I was just wondering if anyone knows of Gagnon's middle name or initial.

OH my GOD, this is horrible. It sounds like they have found her at the sugarhouse, doesn't it? And probably not alive. Thank you for the links....I am SICK. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500