Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for all the information!
Dark Shadow your awesome!

I am so upset by this! I just feel the outcome is going to be BAD for that beautiful little girl!!!!!

Thank you for the update, DS! I don't know what we would do here without you. :clap:
To my very dearest Angelwngs,:blowkiss::blowkiss:
Thank-you so very much my friend.
Thank-you for all of your support for me. I appreciate it very much.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I cant open the affidavit. Is anyone having trouble with it?

OH my GOD, this is horrible. It sounds like they have found her at the sugarhouse, doesn't it? And probably not alive. Thank you for the links....I am SICK. :(

Unfortunately, I think you are right. How awful!!

Prayers for her entire family right now.

Thanks everyone for all the information!
Dark Shadow your awesome!

I am so upset by this! I just feel the outcome is going to be BAD for that beautiful little girl!!!!!
My very dearest Cheko,:blowkiss:
:blowkiss:
I am honored my friend.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I don't think we've heard the entire story, yet. I think something happened with Brooke the night before she was taken to that store.

The next arrest I want to hear about is Denise....and the 3rd man....

Also, does MJ have a brother?

I don't think we've heard the entire story, yet. I think something happened with Brooke the night before she was taken to that store.

The next arrest I want to hear about is Denise....and the 3rd man....

Also, does MJ have a brother?

OMG... I certainly hope not!!

Thanks for the info d_s! :blowkiss:

On days such as this, do you wish you were back there? Or thankful that you aren't?

Gagnon is now at where I used to work in St.Albans being held. (I worked in 2 differnent facilities during my years in Corrections and he was in the other one I worked in last night)
He is being held in the Federal detaining unit there and is in a single cell.
He is not allowed in general population and his movements out of his cell are limited.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Apparently, they had something in store for Brooke because Jacques was staging the runaway scene by posting a message on her blog the day before she went missing (6/24). What I want to know is why he dropped her off at the convenience store? Was this part of the "Breckenridge" ploy? Did he just leave her there and then pick her up? If so, how much later?

You could tell that she was in a defensive mode with her arms crossed in the convenience store. It reminded me of poor little Shasta with that sicko Duncan.

I cant open the affidavit. Is anyone having trouble with it?

Yep... Now it will not open here either...

Apparently it has been removed...

I hope someone here saved it to their computer.
Somebody...??? Anyone???

Thanks angel, I could not get the other link to work either suzi.

It probably did. But, we know she was still alive at that point, and I pray for a miracle, that she still is now.

I just opened it. It took a while to open but it eventually did.

Yep... Now it will not open here either...

Apparently it has been removed...

I hope someone here saved it to their computer.
Somebody...??? Anyone???
I didn't save it. I hope someone did. It did have phone numbers, house addresses, IP addresses, etc. I was surprised that that personal info wasn't blacked out.

Can anyone tell me what exactly is a Sugar House? I am from Illinois and never heard of one. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500