Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...#2

I am pretty sure they photoshopped the **** out of that photo.

Especially where he would normally have....stuff...is way too smooth! LOL!! But I think the *advertiser censored* are all his - well, that he paid for them. His face? Well, lots of fillers helped with PS for sure...but I think that is pretty much how he looks now. That wonky eye though...Botox really f'ed that up!

Especially where he would normally have....stuff...is way too smooth! LOL!! But I think the *advertiser censored* are all his - well, that he paid for them. His face? Well, lots of fillers helped with PS for sure...but I think that is pretty much how he looks now. That wonky eye though...Botox really f'ed that up!

Yea, the bosoms look like they belong to a 20 year old.

I am happy that she is now happy and can live out the rest of her days the way she has always wanted to. I think she looks beautiful.

Wow, so much more feminine than I would have expected. Who cares if it is phitoshopped-- every woman deserves a killer portrait of herself like that.

Best wishes to her everyone should be free to be who they truely are. It must have been a very difficult journey but hopefully she will spend the rest of his life in happiness.

It always amazes me how M to F often look better than most women I know. :dunno:
Even the ones who aren't photoshopped, it's almost like that's what they were supposed to look like all along.

I hope Caitlyn can enjoy the rest of her life now instead of having regrets. :seeya:

everyone deserves to feel comfortable in their own skin.........

more power to her :heartbeat:

Twitter bot corrects you every time you misgender Caitlyn Jenner

A Twitter bot named @she_not_he has been activated to correct users who misgender Caitlyn Jenner. Whenever users refer to Jenner in their tweets using the pronoun "he," the bot will tweet a response reminding them to use Jenner's now-preferred female pronouns.

The former athlete and television personality Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, began her final gender transition in early 2015, undergoing breast augmentation and facial reconstruction surgery. She made the decision to officially introduce herself as Caitlyn and go by female pronouns on June 1, when a Vanity Fair published a profile about her experience.

http://mashable.com/2015/06/01/caitlyn-jenner-twitter-bot/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link

Caitlyn Jenner to be honored with courage award at ESPYs

Caitlyn Jenner, the 1976 Olympic gold medalist and Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, unveiled herself to the world on Monday via the cover of Vanity Fair's June issue.

It was rightfully hailed as a brave move across the web, and now we know Jenner will soon be honored in real-life on a very big stage.
ESPN will present Jenner with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award on July 15 at its annual high-profile ESPYs ceremony, which is perhaps best described as an Academy Awards for sports. The news was first reported by James Andrew Miller, author of an exhaustive book about ESPN, and subsequently confirmed by Brian Stelter.

http://mashable.com/2015/06/01/caitlyn-jenner-espys/

I was so happy it;s not Kaitlyn! I don;t know why!

C, K, they both sound the same. I wish she would have chosen a letter not related to her female family members.

While others might, I don't find this new look attractive. Shoulders are still too broad and hips too narrow. I do hope he is very happy and she/her kids are as well. This has to be hard for the children.

I'm not a fan of the Kardashians' show and had never watched it before Bruce's interview with Diane Sawyer, which I found very moving. Because of that I watched the two-part Kardashian episodes entitled "About Bruce". I found the family's emotions and reactions to be genuine. Especially the initial resentment on the part of Khloe that Bruce had not been totally honest with them about his transition plans. And the youngest girl (Kylie?) was obviously having trouble taking in the news. Even the mother evoked empathy from me as a wife whose divorce from Bruce was obviously confusing to her. I also can empathize with the older Jenner children (and Rob K), who have the right to come to terms with this (or not) in their own time.

I think the photos of Caitlyn on VF are gorgeous. Yes, she's had "work" done (ETA I mean work other than her gender reassignment work). Most women of 65 don't look that good without some work or exceptional genetics. I think Caitlyn has had the benefit of both factors, plus she's always kept herself in good shape as an athlete. Photoshopped photos? no more so than pretty much anyone else that's graced the cover of VF, IMO. I've seen drag queens tuck in their genitals and look just as smooth in the crotch as Caitlyn does in that cover photo. Also kudos have to go to Annie Liebovitz for doing her usual amazing work as the photographer.

I do hope that all this public storytelling results in some good fundraising, testimony before legislative bodies for discrimination law changes, educational foundations formed, whatever. She has a huge stage right now that most trans never get to have, and I will be disappointed in the former Olympian if she doesn't pay this forward.

I was so happy it;s not Kaitlyn! I don;t know why!
i know why, it's bekause if you're like me you kan't help but hate all things kardashian :D *

but i am kinda krazy happy it upstaged the kimye baby news :D

kool!!!!!!!!!!!! because about that i kould not kare less :D

(*note: this does not include caitlyn, just the kardashians)

Caitlyn Jenner's Incredible Journey: In Her Own Words
BY MICHELE CORRISTON @mcorriston 06/01/2015 AT 04:00 PM EDT

<snipped>

Below, hear about Jenner's journey in her own words to the magazine:

On the Photo Shoot

• After posing for her last portrait, Jenner began to cry, touching her Olympic gold medal: "That was a good. But the last couple of days were better.”

On Her Children

• "I have made a lot of mistakes raising the four Jenner kids. I had times not only dealing with my own issues but exes. [It was] very traumatic and there was a lot of turmoil in my life, and I wasn't as close to my kids as I should have been."

• Jenner at first felt "terribly disappointed and terribly hurt" that her four older kids refuse to be a part of the show but has come to terms with it: "I think it's better for the show right now. It keeps me on point and doesn't distract with all the family issues."

On Her Docu-series

• "I'm not doing it for money. I'm doing it to help my soul and help other people. If I can make a dollar, I certainly am not stupid. [I have] house payments and all that kind of stuff. I will never make an excuse for something like that. Yeah, this is a business. You don't go out and change your gender for a television show. Okay, it ain't happening. I don't care who you are. It ain't happening, okay? You don't do it."

Read more: http://www.people.com/article/caitlyn-jenner-transistion-her-own-words

Caitlyn Jenner, 65 years in the making, she looks amazing!!
CGc_T67_KUk_AAs6_O1.jpg

CGc_T7q7_UQAAcvgf.jpg

CGc_T24_UAAAd_R7_V.jpg

dibs on the red dress caitlyn!!! love it :D..........y'all can borrow the rest, they'd be too long for me, i'm petite........

you go girl :cheer:

65 years young and loving it ;)
CGcb3_8_W8_AAM0e_J.jpg

CGcb6_ZAXIAAjx_K0.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members