Burke and the Nintendo

Rupert said:
For the BPD to let that out publicly and then not back it up after all this time - is disgusting (criminy!). I don't care who's guilty. If it's out of the bag, then it must go public. Prove me wrong. Send me an official recording on which I can hear Burke's voice and I'll eat my hat. It just isn't there. Why do people believe it?

The case has been out the BPD's hands for some time now. They did back it up, with their own findings from experts.

Nehemiah said:
The case has been out the BPD's hands for some time now. They did back it up, with their own findings from experts.
The BPD's experts?

I feel better now.

Nehemiah said:

from the lab ever made public?

It appears to me the phone was hung up after the call. It was a wall phone--the receiver either had to be hung up, or it would have fallen to the floor with a clunk. One theory on any background noises on the tape after the call was the tapes are re-used-----so it could have been chatter from previous calls. Burke's voice is like the pineapple--no reason for the Ramsey's to lie about it. I think both were used to try to catch the Ramseys at lying--get one of them to change their stories.....or a another desperate attempt by BPD to add another idiotic link of circumstantial evidence. Burke being up woudn't have made any difference in guilt or innocence.

Maikai said:
It's no different than medical malpractice cases or other criminal cases. Both sides drag up their paid experts to refute each other. .

Exactly. There were experts on both sides of the fence.

Maikai said:
It appears to me the phone was hung up after the call. It was a wall phone--the receiver either had to be hung up, or it would have fallen to the floor with a clunk.

One reason (unscientific) that I believe that there were Ramsey voices at the end of the 911 call is the fact that Patsy talks about placing the phone back into its cradle in DOI. There was absolutely no reason for her to even say that and I believe that she was subtly refuting the 911 voices by stating such. Of course, she doesn't mention the accusations about the voices, but the suggestion of placing the phone back into its cradle answers that question w/out it even being asked.

In fact, that is why I think DOI was even written--to refute accusations that the Rs knew would be unleased in the public arena.

Nehemiah said:
Exactly. There were experts on both sides of the fence.
Sigh.

As with so many other things in this case...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back