CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #13

Jordan Turpin Opens Up About Healing in a 'Rough Year' with a New House, 4 Dogs and 4 Guinea Pigs (Exclusive)

Jordan Turpin Opens Up About Healing in a 'Rough Year' with a New House, 4 Dogs and 4 Guinea Pigs (Exclusive)

That's fantastic. I love how she has created her own fur family and I wish her all the success in chasing her dreams.

Not to be a downer but I hope she really does have a good team around her professionally because we've all read about the horrible abuse that can happen in the modeling and acting world.

I will have to post this one day early as I am getting a new laptop - old one is dying - and probably won't have it back until Friday or even Saturday...

Thursday, Dec. 14th:
*Felony Settlement Hearing for all (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - 5 Turpin children (sexually assaulted & tortured, Perris) - *Marcelino Camacho Olguin (62/now 64) aka Marcelino Olgin arrested (1/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 7 counts of committing a 'lewd & lascivious act on a child' & 6 counts of torture (did willfully & unlawfully inflict cruel & inhuman corporal punishment & injury resulting in a traumatic condition upon a child, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.)). Plead not guilty. Bond $100K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Rosa Armida Olguin (58/now 59) aka Rosa Valenzulea & Rosa Armida Olgin arrested (1/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & 1 count did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law & 1 count with abuse, fraud & witness intimidation & 1 count did willfully & unlawfully steal & take & defraud money, labor, real & personal property of Jane Doe (JOAT), of a value exceeding Nine Hundred Fifty Dollars ($950) to wit: Money. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Lennys Giovanna Olguin (37/now 38) arrested (1/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
Case info from 4/1/22 thru 8/2/23 reference post #152 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...y-parents-perris-15-jan-2018-13.613974/page-8

8/4/23 Update: Preliminary hearing held. Motion re to continue trial-vacated. Request for continuance pursuant to PC 1050 filed. Next mandatory settlement conference hearing on 10/18/23 @ 8:30am.
10/18/23 Update: Mandatory settlement conference disposed. Request for continuance pursuant to PC1060 filed. Next felony settlement conference on 12/14/23 @ 8:30am.

I know there’s a thread just for this particular piece of their story. However, I’m going to post this here.

Snip
"We're headed into some more serious litigation," he said. "People are digging their heels in on all sides because no one likes to take responsibility for such horrific conduct. It's not easy for people to accept the fact that what they did caused horrific harm to children."

Friday, March 29th:
*Preliminary Hearing for all (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - for 5 Turpin children (sexually assaulted & tortured, Perris) - *Marcelino Camacho Olguin (62/now 65) aka Marcelino Olgin arrested (1/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 7 counts of committing a 'lewd & lascivious act on a child' & 6 counts of torture (did willfully & unlawfully inflict cruel & inhuman corporal punishment & injury resulting in a traumatic condition upon a child, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.)). Plead not guilty. Bond $100K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Rosa Armida Olguin (58/now 60) aka Rosa Valenzulea & Rosa Armida Olgin arrested (1/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & 1 count did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law & 1 count with abuse, fraud & witness intimidation & 1 count did willfully & unlawfully steal & take & defraud money, labor, real & personal property of Jane Doe (JOAT), of a value exceeding Nine Hundred Fifty Dollars ($950) to wit: Money. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Lennys Giovanna Olguin (37/now 39) arrested (1/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
Case info from 4/1/22 thru 8/4/23 reference post #165 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...y-parents-perris-15-jan-2018-13.613974/page-9

10/18/23 Update: Mandatory settlement conference disposed. Request for continuance pursuant to PC1060 filed. Next felony settlement conference on 12/14/23 @ 8:30am. 12/14/23 Update: Felony settlement hearing disposed. Next preliminary hearing on 3/29/24 @ 8:30am for all.

I swear, nothing boils my blood like this case. I hope every adult who abused these amazing children feel 10x what they have inflicted. And I hope all these children have the best, most loving, easiest path from here. I will never understand how people hurt children. I am such a safe space for any child that it is unfathomable to intentionally hurt them.

“It’s been a hard journey. I’m okay now but I come off strong all the time and want people to know they are not alone thats why I made this video,” she began in the lengthy caption to an Instagram Reel on Tuesday.

The footage shows clips of Turpin experiencing various emotions — crying in some moments, smiling in others.
1711755417109.jpeg
She revealed in her caption that she plans to write a book where she can describe her past experiences. “I’m so blessed I made it out,” she added.

In addition to enduring unimaginable torture at the hands of her foster family, she also had a particularly jarring past romantic relationship, Turpin said.

“I got stuck in a bad toxic relationship. Only two of my sisters were there for me,” she wrote in her caption.

She claimed that during that time, she also "[ended] up in the hospital because my health was failing."

“I had to go to therapy to see why I kept going back to him and I learned it was a trauma bond,” Turpin continued.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back