CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #13

Not finding any current articles - anyone find anything on yesterday's preliminary hearings for them?

TIA! :)

All I found is this, which states a two-day, pre-trial hearing starts January 13th.

Friday, January 13th:
*Pretrial Hearing for all (Day 1 of 2) (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - 5 Turpin children (sexually assaulted & tortured, Perris) - *Marcelino Camacho Olguin (62/now 63) aka Marcelino Olgin arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 7 counts of committing a 'lewd & lascivious act on a child' & 6 counts of torture (did willfully & unlawfully inflict cruel & inhuman corporal punishment & injury resulting in a traumatic condition upon a child, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.)). Plead not guilty. Bond $100K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Rosa Armida Olguin (58/now 59) aka Rosa Valenzulea & Rosa Armida Olgin arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & 1 count did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law & 1 count with abuse, fraud & witness intimidation & 1 count did willfully & unlawfully steal & take & defraud money, labor, real & personal property of Jane Doe (JOAT), of a value exceeding Nine Hundred Fifty Dollars ($950) to wit: Money. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Lennys Giovanna Olguin (37) arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
Case info from 4/1/22 thru 7/20/22 reference post #120 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...y-parents-perris-15-jan-2018-13.613974/page-5

8/11/22 Update: Request for continuance pursuant to PC 1050 filed & granted. Protective Order: LE body worn camera evidence filed. Preliminary hearing on 10/17/22 has been vacated & now set on 11/14/22. 11/14/22 Update: All three will be back for a 2-day pretrial hearing on 1/13/23 & 1/14/23.

Any updates on what happened at the hearing? Since I have no access to the court site - I shall go ahead & post their next hearing.

TIA! :)

Saturday, January 14th:
*Pretrial Hearing for all (Day 2 of 2) (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - 5 Turpin children (sexually assaulted & tortured, Perris) - *Marcelino Camacho Olguin (62/now 64) aka Marcelino Olgin arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 7 counts of committing a 'lewd & lascivious act on a child' & 6 counts of torture (did willfully & unlawfully inflict cruel & inhuman corporal punishment & injury resulting in a traumatic condition upon a child, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.)). Plead not guilty. Bond $100K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Rosa Armida Olguin (58/now 59) aka Rosa Valenzulea & Rosa Armida Olgin arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & 1 count did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law & 1 count with abuse, fraud & witness intimidation & 1 count did willfully & unlawfully steal & take & defraud money, labor, real & personal property of Jane Doe (JOAT), of a value exceeding Nine Hundred Fifty Dollars ($950) to wit: Money. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Lennys Giovanna Olguin (37) arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
Case info from 4/1/22 thru 8/11/22 reference post #124 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...y-parents-perris-15-jan-2018-13.613974/page-5

11/14/22 Update: All three will be back for a 2-day pretrial hearing on 1/13/23 & 1/14/23. 1/13/23 Update: Pretrial hearing continues on 1/14/23.

I wish that their case workers were held accountable as well.

Yep.

One kid harmed, error, can be corrected. Now the harm is not OK, but the worker can be corrected instead of punished imho while the perpetrator is punished.

13? Pattern of behavior, nope everyone is in deep trouble imho. Someone should have noticed a problem -- listened to the report of a problem & contacted the other workers to ask what's going on & what changes should we make since we are the professionals?

I taught pre-K. When a student with older sibs fell apart -- I'd call the older sib's school & ask questions. We were all bound be confidentiality, of course, but sometimes if the pre-K teacher happens to tell the 2nd grade teacher, "I'll be making a home visit at 4:15 today" there will be two concerned supportive teachers there to see if the family needs help.

Now if I can do this with colleagues -- California children's services can, too imho.

Those brave kids, out of the frying pan & into the fire!

Jordan, who escaped when she was 17, was asked about her normal day in an interview with Elle and replied: 'I usually cry'.

She continued: 'I try to get myself to eat. And then I start to do my makeup, but I cry, so I have to do it over.

'And then I try to do a TikTok, but I'm like, 'Oh, people are going to say this and that about me.'

'Then I'm like, 'Maybe I should get some air. I'm gonna go outside' . . . and then I just cry again.'

Her parents were jailed for life after she raised the alarm, calling 911 and struggling to explain the situation to a police officer.

She started taking classes at a community college and worked at Taco Bell – but struggled to socialize with her co-workers.

Jordan was worried that her life would never improve, with her experience leaving her 'scared of everyone'.

The influencer said: 'I was super nice, and I'd always be like, 'I'm so sorry.'

'I am super gentle. They would laugh and be like, 'Why is she like that?' I might have been annoying.

'But I had just gotten out of the foster home, so I was always super kind because I was scared of everyone.'“

☹️

jordin-turpin-courtesy1-1674143620.jpg

The Most Unlikely Influencer

Thursday, April 27th:
*Preliminary Hearing for all (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - 5 Turpin children (sexually assaulted & tortured, Perris) - *Marcelino Camacho Olguin (62/now 64) aka Marcelino Olgin arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 7 counts of committing a 'lewd & lascivious act on a child' & 6 counts of torture (did willfully & unlawfully inflict cruel & inhuman corporal punishment & injury resulting in a traumatic condition upon a child, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.)). Plead not guilty. Bond $100K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
*Lennys Giovanna Olguin (37/now 38) arrested (3/1/21), charged (11/3/21) & arraigned (4/1/22) with 4 counts did willfully & unlawfully, under circumstances & conditions likely to produce great bodily harm & death, cause & permit a child, Jane Doe (J. P.), to suffer & inflicted thereon unjustifiable physical pain & mental suffering & having the care & custody of said child, did willfully cause & permit the person & health of said child to be injured & did willfully cause & permit said child to be placed in such a situation that their person & health was endangered & 2 counts did willfully & unlawfully, by violence, menace, fraud & deceit, violate the personal liberty of Jane Doe (J. P.) & 2 counts did willfully, unlawfully, knowingly & maliciously prevent & dissuade a witness, to wit, Jane Doe (J. P.), from attending & giving testimony at a trial, proceeding & inquiry authorized by law. Plead not guilty. Bond $50K. Out on bond (4/1/22).
Case info from 4/1/22 thru 8/11/22 reference post #124 here:

11/14/22 Update: All three will be back for a 2-day pretrial hearing on 1/13/23 & 1/14/23. 1/13/23 Update: Pretrial hearing continues on 1/14/23. 1/14/23 Update: Preliminary hearing for all on 4/27/23.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back