CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
grilling a security guard as oppossed to the boxoffice clerk is odd

It was near closing, the box office shuts down shortly after the last movie starts which is more than an hour before closing time.

If they wanted info on future sold out shows, like Star Wars then asking WOULD make sense. Tickets have to be bought in advance OR people end up waiting in line for a couple of hours.

If you are a terrorist and you don't go to the movies very often these are things they would need to know plus if they were planting bombs seating would be an issue, if you don't arrive early enough you end up with front row seats and those wouldn't work well.

But, the timeframe - ponder if the theatre was the orginal target?

even the number of pipe bombs is ..............

Yeah, I see what you're saying . . totally . . and thank heavens they didn't pull off that part of the plan.

I'm trying to catch up on threads. I was just reading MSM and is it correct his mother lived with them? How can she not know what's going on?

"Having a huge [I think that's word used] amount of ammo doesn't mean you're planning an attack."

Farrok Attorney on CNN

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-bernardino-shooting-live-updates-htmlstory.html

Farook family Attorney holding a news conference soon.

"Having a huge [I think that's word used] amount of ammo doesn't mean you're planning an attack."

Farrok Attorney on CNN

Actually that is true. Lots of people (especially survivalist/prepper types) stock pile ammo especially if they can get it at a good price. Many are concerned about shortages, plus ammo does hold it's resale value.

"Notebook w/ foreign language writing". Gotta love it. Hope they have a translator working on that!

What's with the pen, does anyone understand about the black and gold pen?

more
U-Haul receipt, packaging for a Go Pro camera, legal documents and other items.
The weapons invoices came from Cheaper Than Dirt and Budsgunshop.com, but the document left at the home did not say what purchases the invoices were for.
Cheaper Than Dirt is a “shooting sports discounter” based in Fort Worth, Texas, that sells guns, ammunition and tactical gear over the phone and online..... website. c rifles. Its logo features a speeding bullet.

— Kate Mather, Laura J. Nelson and Marisa Gerber

https://www.trunews.com/media-ransack-live-crime-scene-of-san-bernardino-shooters/

Is there a big movie about to premiere? If that's what was happening they'd want the theatre as crowded as possible.

There are always new and well advertised movies at Christmas/Hanukkah/and Kwanzaa times -- kids are out of school, etc., etc., so that would make sense...

Actually that is true. Lots of people (especially survivalist/prepper types) stock pile ammo especially if they can get it at a good price. Many are concerned about shortages, plus ammo does hold it's resale value.

I agree. I'd like to hear his explanation for the pipe bombs.

la times

[h=2]Sheriff's official says apartment is still an active crime scene[/h]

Originally Posted by epiphany View Post

Farrok Attorney on CNN
Unless you're an ISIS jihadist terrorist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels