CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the baby's pretty darn advanced to be using the Islamic Manners Activity Book at such a young age? (Seems a bit juvenile for adults, but who knows). They'd be better off using some common sense, Miss Manners, and Emily Post to try to fit in just a bit before pulling the big one off.

There are always new and well advertised movies at Christmas/Hanukkah/and Kwanzaa times -- kids are out of school, etc., etc., so that would make sense...

I figured that but my mind went completely blank on what's coming out. Only the movie we've all been waiting to see for 30 years. I can't believe I couldn't think of it.

"Notebook w/ foreign language writing". Gotta love it. Hope they have a translator working on that!

What's with the pen, does anyone understand about the black and gold pen?

Notice it said with SD card? I'm almost betting it's a "spy pen". Be interesting to hear what's on the SD card if it turns out I'm right. Easy to case a place. Stick the pen in your shirt pocket and record as you walk around.

The weapons invoices came from Cheaper Than Dirt and Budsgunshop.com, but the document left at the home did not say what purchases the invoices were for.

Cheaper Than Dirt sells a lot of ammo at good prices. Budsgunshop could be ammo or accessories.

Actually that is true. Lots of people (especially survivalist/prepper types) stock pile ammo especially if they can get it at a good price. Many are concerned about shortages, plus ammo does hold it's resale value.

Hunters too, and hobbyists. We had a reloader in the garage. Not sure what kind of signals that might have sent out.

FYI...OT but...who knows at this point...

Police in New York say a traffic stop has resulted in the arrest of a man posing as a federal air marshal who had an assault weapon, body armor and nearly 9,000 rounds of ammunition.

Nassau County police said Friday that there was no known threat to the public.

They stopped the suspect based on a tip Thursday morning in the Long Island community of Syosset (sy-AH'-seht).

Police say he had a pistol, a knife and the assault weapon in the car, along with the body armor and 500 rounds of ammunition. He produced a fake shield and credential while claiming to be an air marshal.

Authorities say they found five more handguns and 8,300 more rounds of ammunition at his home.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-traffic-stop-suspect-assault-rifle-body-armor-35581917

<modsnip>

[video=youtube;onrsMN6EO24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onrsMN6EO24[/video]

The family is about to give a live news conference. I'm sure we're going to hear about what a nice guy Farook was and how he loved to play with puppies and how he would "give anybody the shirt off his back in order to help them".

He was a great son, a better dad, and a wonderful husband. They'll say all the typical stuff people say right after somebody dies, as well as right after they unexpectedly (or not) turn into a mass murderer.

I need to prepare myself. Does anybody know the name of that medicine you can take to keep from throwing up ? Normally, I would just drink a bunch of cold beer, but I'm totally out of it right now and far too lazy to drive down to the store to buy some more.

I'm always a little suspicious when families "lawyer up." Why do "innocent" people need attorneys?

Because they're unfamiliar with the process and don't want to do the wrong thing. It's confusing and they want a guide. I've known people who did this for those reasons. LE knows what they're doing and have done it before, and have the whole system on their side. It makes sense people who deal with them have an advocate on their side too.

Unless you're an ISIS jihadist terrorist...

I think the lawyers statement has to taken with the totality of the situation in mind. Having a huge amount of ammo, while at the same time having explosives, ties to terrorist organizations, and oh yeah, having shot 31 people having a Christmas party, sure sounds like you've been planning an attack to me.

I was trying to reply on thread 2 because I've been gone for an hour. Thought I was in timeout, Lol. Does that only happen on Tapatalk? Catching up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I figured that but my mind went completely blank on what's coming out. Only the movie we've all been waiting to see for 30 years. I can't believe I couldn't think of it.

:p My grown children and I have been doing a Star Wars marathon at my house, watching the old ones, in anticipation of the new movie. I'm sure the theaters will be crowded.

Images require a link to the source.

Fox just said the female killer's father was living in SA and just recently went back to Pakistan. He works in the postal field or something...they said. Also that he lives 'quite comfortably'

So according to what was said the mother lived with them, or did I hear that wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor