CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW CA VIDEOS ADDED #2

Cindy does not like what she cannot control.

I think this is exactly why George was called in front of the Grand Jury and Cindy was not. Remember how she got mad about investigators asking to talk to George when they called the house? Calling only George locked Cindy out of the courtroom. I bet it made her batty(ier).

I wonder if the Baez circus understands that every time they come out with such ridiculously idiotic remarks that all they do is firm up public opinion about what a bunch of incompetents they really are??

Attacking the media is such a stupid thing for the defense team to do. In a case with this kind of curiousity and interest in it, blaming the media, calling them incompetent and idiots will come back to bite them in the *advertiser censored* over and over again. Either work with them or be quiet. This approach makes no sense at all.

wow. CA just wants everyone to do what she says no matter the cost or circumstances. I don't recall ever seeing CA crying or begging for the safe return of her granddaughter - she is always full of hate anger, pride and that chip on her shoulder is getting huge.

It's a little bizarre to claim the State Attorney of political gain when the election is in three weeks--well before a trial. Now, if a trial were being held, say, a month before the election, then maybe CA could make that claim. But this election will be well over before KC goes to trial so what gain could the SA have other than the indictment (which, in the end, proves nothing---innocent until proven guilty and all that).

Now, if the current SA wins the election, a conviction would be a notch on his belt. But not now.

Just my opinion.

I'd like to know who put CA in charge of what any media outlet reports? And how in the world could you possibly tell Caylee's story without talking about Casey? Please.

That woman operates in an alternate universe.

Now, you realize when people say things like that, Cindy won't give them any more exclusives!:Benny_monkeysmilies
:Banane57::gavel::Benny_monkeysmilies

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

CaliKid Nice job on your summary to the above video! She really rambles on in this interview!! Best CA interview to date besides the one with LE! She's mad at Holly from Fox so I doubt Holly will get another exclusive with CA!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is a must see video if anyone missed it!

CaliKid
Thanks Friptzap for your summary.

I hope you don't mind, but I used it and tried to break this down into categories. Some of the statements fell into more than one and were listed under each topic.

Statements about Cindy’s coping:
Tonight is our normal evening.
Some days she can;t get out of bed.
She said she sought medical advice early on to get help already.

Statements about Cindy and Casey’s relationship:
Denying the blow out fight, says it was a great weekend and they never had a fight.
She does not ask Casey certain things that will put her in a position…
We have had our time with Casey out here if our time is up we are ok with that but we will get through, faith in god mentioned.

Statements supporting “Casey is a victim too” theory:
Casey isolated from her friends. Defending her time spent with the attorney, 2 hours is travel time??? but yet she says half up and half back????
Seeing Casey in the news in the theft videos just takes away from finding Caylee so they just do not think about that much.

Statements about claiming that Caylee is alive:
Everything is ready in her room for when she comes home. She (Cindy) even changes her bed sheets each week.
MY private investigators have more evidence that she is out there alive 100%.
Let the people look, she claims she has no ill will to TES.
She says LE said they are 100% sure Caylee is not alive but she says they are not 100% sure.
They all gave DNA , no idea what they are going to use it for, but HOPEFULLY TO PROVE ALL OF THEIR DNA WAS IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR< ANYTHING TO MESS THEM UP!
Speaks to Caylee at the end. That the home has not changed, that they are doing everything to bring her home. Her investigation team watches Caylee's videos every day so they can record her image and mannerisms and cannot miss seeing her out there somewhere. Misses her hugs and if she were here right now she would say, CC it's going to be OK

Statements about the search for Caylee:
She is talking about someone who just got his child back as well that got no help from LE.
Talking about another family still seeking their daughter, this woman told her that the family should not search. She wants everyone to keep looking for a live Caylee.
She is going to pour over the tips with volunteers to bring Caylee home.
Told she can investigate any tips she wants but she knows for a fact she can't get manifest for airlines she knows for a fact Caylee was on.

Statements about Casey&#8217;s innocence and Zany is fact:
Says there are at least 15,000 ZFG's and she thinks it's crazy they cannot find the one Casey says is 24.
George and Cindy are not concerned that they are going to try and use his own words against their daughter. Nothing they can say can be used as a smoking gun as their daughter.
She was upset on July 15th, but it did not take her very long to realize it wasn't Casey's hands, Casey is not a monster. Nobody wanted to listen to her, there is a reason that she took them to places, some things are not what they look to be and they need to investigate. She feels Casey will be acquitted.

Statements about the Anthony clan belief that LE is framing Casey:
It is a one sided search.
She is talking about someone who just got his child back as well that got no help from LE.
She always held LE in high regard, she still does. But she thinks they need an internal investigation in the department.
Everything has been leaked, it's all circumstantial, it's politically motivated.
Saying Lamar is basically calling people liars for not going after the tips and researching them all.
People should not know that the A's were subpoenaed.
Now she also accuses people of prostituting Caylee instead of looking for her.
She says the GJ cannot go in there with a free conscious that they have not seen any news reports on this case and can't provide a ruling with a clear conscious. But she feels for them and do not want to be in their shoes.

Statements about the whether the Anthonys are hiding or withholding evidence:
I brought them here before. They can look if they want every time if they find nothing just supports our case. (referring to TES)

Statements about the population in general- not sure what she means by this:
Says there are alot of people out there making fame and fortune off of Caylee.
She says the GJ cannot go in there with a free conscious that they have not seen any news reports on this case and can't provide a ruling with a clear conscious. But she feels for them and do not want to be in their shoes.

Angel Who Cares, the link says the page is temporarily unavailable.
Any other links that might work?
Thanks

CA's been saying this since her very first TV appearance. At first it seemed so odd, her saying, "it's not about KC, it's about Caylee" over and over again to the exclusion of all else. She started out with that line and hasn't wavered. Guess I've just gotten used to it.

But when she talks, I feel like it IS all about Casey NOT Caylee and that just sends me over the edge.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

CaliKid Nice job on your summary to the above video! She really rambles on in this interview!! Best CA interview to date besides the one with LE! She's mad at Holly from Fox so I doubt Holly will get another exclusive with CA!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is a must see video if anyone missed it!

CaliKid
Thanks Friptzap for your summary.

I hope you don't mind, but I used it and tried to break this down into categories. Some of the statements fell into more than one and were listed under each topic.

Statements about Cindy&#8217;s coping:
Tonight is our normal evening.
Some days she can;t get out of bed.
She said she sought medical advice early on to get help already.

Statements about Cindy and Casey&#8217;s relationship:
Denying the blow out fight, says it was a great weekend and they never had a fight.
She does not ask Casey certain things that will put her in a position&#8230;
We have had our time with Casey out here if our time is up we are ok with that but we will get through, faith in god mentioned.

Statements supporting &#8220;Casey is a victim too&#8221; theory:
Casey isolated from her friends. Defending her time spent with the attorney, 2 hours is travel time??? but yet she says half up and half back????
Seeing Casey in the news in the theft videos just takes away from finding Caylee so they just do not think about that much.

Statements about claiming that Caylee is alive:
Everything is ready in her room for when she comes home. She (Cindy) even changes her bed sheets each week.
MY private investigators have more evidence that she is out there alive 100%.
She says LE said they are 100% sure Caylee is not alive but she says they are not 100% sure.
They all gave DNA , no idea what they are going to use it for, but HOPEFULLY TO PROVE ALL OF THEIR DNA WAS IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR< ANYTHING TO MESS THEM UP!
Speaks to Caylee at the end. That the home has not changed, that they are doing everything to bring her home. Her investigation team watches Caylee's videos every day so they can record her image and mannerisms and cannot miss seeing her out there somewhere. Misses her hugs and if she were here right now she would say, CC it's going to be OK

Statements about the search for Caylee:
Talking about another family still seeking their daughter, this woman told her that the family should not search. She wants everyone to keep looking for a live Caylee.
She is going to pour over the tips with volunteers to bring Caylee home.
Told she can investigate any tips she wants but she knows for a fact she can't get manifest for airlines she knows for a fact Caylee was on.

Statements about Casey&#8217;s innocence and Zany is fact:
Says there are at least 15,000 ZFG's and she thinks it's crazy they cannot find the one Casey says is 24.
George and Cindy are not concerned that they are going to try and use his own words against their daughter. Nothing they can say can be used as a smoking gun as their daughter.
She was upset on July 15th, but it did not take her very long to realize it wasn't Casey's hands, Casey is not a monster. Nobody wanted to listen to her, there is a reason that she took them to places, some things are not what they look to be and they need to investigate. She feels Casey will be acquitted.

Statements about the Anthony clan belief that LE is framing Casey:
It is a one sided search.
She always held LE in high regard, she still does. But she thinks they need an internal investigation in the department.
Everything has been leaked, it's all circumstantial, it's politically motivated.
Saying Lamar is basically calling people liars for not going after the tips and researching them all.
People should not know that the A's were subpoenaed.

Statements about the whether the Anthonys are hiding or withholding evidence:
I brought them here before. They can look if they want every time if they find nothing just supports our case. (referring to TES)

Statements about the population in general- not sure what she means by this:
Says there are alot of people out there making fame and fortune off of Caylee.

Thanks for the summary! The only thing you didn't mention was her use of the term "From day one" in every other sentence. Oh, and the lack of tears for Caylee, but the big belly laugh she has with the reporters at the end.

She didn't want them to mention Casey at all from what I remember...it was all supposed to be about finding Caylee...not the circumstances of the case.

So she felt she should be in charge of the People article. Her tapes show that she felt she was in charge of LE's investigation, demanding to know why they had not gotten back to her with reults. She tells the media when and how to report on this, threatening to pull her pathetic little exclusive interview. She told the public to get off their a$$es and find her granddaughter.

I missed the vote when she went into office as queen of the fricking world. She has perjured herself, lied in sworn statements, impeded an investigation, stolen evidence, destroyed evidence, committed aggravated assault with her little bat and hammer show, possibly misappropriated funds, and just disgusted most of the rest of the country with her foolishness. She should go about her life, not speaking to media, and thanking her lucky stars leprechaun that she is not in jail herself.

I reckon it aint all over yet though

So she felt she should be in charge of the People article. Her tapes show that she felt she was in charge of LE's investigation, demanding to know why they had not gotten back to her with reults. She tells the media when and how to report on this, threatening to pull her pathetic little exclusive interview. She told the public to get off their a$$es and find her granddaughter.

I missed the vote when she went into office as queen of the fricking world. She has perjured herself, lied in sworn statements, impeded an investigation, stolen evidence, destroyed evidence, committed aggravated assault with her little bat and hammer show, possibly misappropriated funds, and just disgusted most of the rest of the country with her foolishness. She should go about her life, not speaking to media, and thanking her lucky stars leprechaun that she is not in jail herself.

I reckon it aint all over yet though

Yet. :)

Unless it's an article with a picture of Casey with angel wings, skipping through Lollipop Glade with a basket full of kittens, Cindy will never be happy. She wants people to believe there's nothing wrong when we all know almost nothing is right in this case. She's definitely got control issues, and with her, image is everything I believe.

Oh, my, if only I could photoshop.....:crazy:
Lanie

Cindy feels duped, now that is classic. Maybe now she knows how LE felt when her daughter took them on a wild goose chase, and gave them her backwards theory on investigating.

Guess she can't trust anyone now and will just have start searching herself. Hint to Cindy - watch out for snakes & gators.

If she went on national television, plugged her ears and started going "la, la, la, la, la..." would we finally "get it"? This is what she's done - not since "day one" but since "day two"!

Now WHO is making a joke? This is ludicrous and shows the unprofessional behavior or a so-called professional PR man. Did he also drop out of school? His language sure sounds like it.

Umm, excuse my ignorance, but does anyone know what palmetto bug koolaid is, or is supposed to be?
Lanie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back