CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW CA VIDEOS ADDED #2

Or go to this thread that Macushla posted the above post & it works there?? I don't understand that it works & than it won't work..All I can say is keep trying it...others have got it to work..Check Pg1 of thread for help that others posted who had trouble with it & got it to work. On the last pg or 2 back of 1st thread!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73060&page=23

It is also in the sticky threads & works link above! I hope it works for you..It's a must see for sure!

Umm, excuse my ignorance, but does anyone know what palmetto bug koolaid is, or is supposed to be?
Lanie

Palmetto bugs are giant looking roach bugs. They get really big and they can fly too. I guess maybe someone makes koolaid out of them? That I never heard of............:eek::eek::eek:

CA drives me more crazy every time I hear her talk. She wants everyone investigated but her own daughter. I can't figure out if she is in denial or just trying to cover her daughter's butt.

Thanks for the summary! The only thing you didn't mention was her use of the term "From day one" in every other sentence. Oh, and the lack of tears for Caylee, but the big belly laugh she has with the reporters at the end.
Here's a screen capture of her at the end of the interview
3e747eda.jpg

... did anyone catch what CA was referring to when she said "she was going to be in trouble again" laugh laugh and the reporter said "you probably don't give a damn" and CA answered "I don't!" laugh laugh.

I listened twice but my washer and dryer are making so much noise it's pizzing me off.

Bwahhhhhh!! Oh that's sweet. She felt duped by People magazine, but not CASEY??? Bwhahhhhhaaaaaa!! That gave me the laugh of the day!
I think Cindy's paranoia is kicking in. Everyone is against her except for those she can control.

Palmetto bugs are giant looking roach bugs. They get really big and they can fly too. I guess maybe someone makes koolaid out of them? That I never heard of............:eek::eek::eek:
Send some to Cindy - maybe she'll like it better than the koolaid

I work in counseling and life coaching. We have this lovely saying that if one person pi**es you off it may be them, if everyone is pi**ing you off it is you!

So CA everyone (including your daughters spokesperson) believes she is lying. How can EVERYONE be wrong?

One question...does CA still believe there was a ZG? She cannot believe that now that there is absolutely no proof there ever was such a woman.

CNN dis-leaded everybody with a secret delayed interview decoder ring. Bunch o' meanies. :(

Tee Hee ROFLMAO! I hate to be dis-lead. It causes mis-truths in me. I would tell you what i know but I had a in-opportunity

oh yuck :(

I work in counseling and life coaching. We have this lovely saying that if one person pi**es you off it may be them, if everyone is pi**ing you off it is you!

So CA everyone (including your daughters spokesperson) believes she is lying. How can EVERYONE be wrong?

One question...does CA still believe there was a ZG? She cannot believe that now that there is absolutely no proof there ever was such a woman.

In this interview, she says that there are 15,000 of them. :waitasec:

Oh when is someone going to arrest Cindy already. I'm so sick of her.

Tee Hee ROFLMAO! I hate to be dis-lead. It causes mis-truths in me. I would tell you what i know but I had a in-opportunity

And might I add that all that science is hocus pocus. Casey's guilt is just a pigment of your imagination.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::abnormal::abnormal:
What did Ca say or do that she got in trouble for? She says at the end of this video that she will probably get into trouble again (she laughs after saying that???)! What all do you think CA says in this video that she thinks she will be in trouble again? Do you think she will get in trouble for something in the future?

CA gave this exclusive interview to Fox Orlando w/Holly on 10-13-08! Is that why she said in the car chase the next day under the bridge that Holly will never get another exclusive again?

CA :talker::talker::talker::talker: about so many subjects in this interview!

MUST SEE VIDEO THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN MISSED BY MANY WS'S!!

CAUTION: If you copy the link from one post to the next it will not open!
The link has to be copied from the opened video if you want it
inserted in your post!! That is how this video has been missed!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7638386&version=1&locale=EN-US

What did Ca say or do that she got in trouble for? She says at the end of this video that she will probably get into trouble again (she laughs after saying that???)! What all do you think CA says in this video that she thinks she will be in trouble again? Do you think she will get in trouble for something in the future?

CA gave this exclusive interview to Fox Orlando w/Holly on 10-13-08! Is that why she said in the car chase the next day under the bridge that Holly will never get another exclusive again?

Honestly, I watched the interview and could not put up with her incessant babbling. That was not an interview. It was a long open mic. I guess the media felt she might say something stupid (again) but all that said to me was blah, blah, blah, KC is a wonderful daughter blah, blah, blah, everyone is just picking on her, blah, blah.

If someone could tell me what she meant I would appreciate it. Since whoever listened to thhe whole thing has WAY more patience than me!

And didn't you just love that big belly laugh she had when she said that? I don't remember seeing any tears for her "missing" granddaughter, but boy, she sure enjoyed herself at the end of that interview, didn't she? Laughing at what a "bad" girl she was.

It is a long and in depth interview. I wasn't aware that many had missed this. It's certainly worth watching. Thank you for posting it. I didn't catch that Holly was the one who did this interview. Makes it all the more worthwhile...never again, huh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back