Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.pressreader.com/usa/marysville-appeal-democrat/20170405/281509341036420
"Sutter County Undersheriff Jeff Pierce said the department was called Monday by farmworkers who discovered Yeoman’s green 1998 Toyota Tacoma truck Friday morning.
According to the Sutter County Sheriff’s Office call log, a suspicious vehicle was called in at about 5:30 p.m. at the Live Oak Recreation Area in the 1100 block of Pennington Road; the call was completed just before midnight."
Very interesting.

<modsnip>

I'm reading all of this. I gotta say I am not sold ML has anything to do with this. <modsnip> I just don't see a guy with so much to lose from his hard work doing anything to jeopardize that right now.

<modsnip>

I gotta go with my gut feeling on this one. I just don't see it. But I bet those Arco cameras are going to come in handy. Also I found a comment that stated because the river was so high the homeless are sleeping closer to the orchard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Findingitall said:
http://www.pressreader.com/usa/marys...81509341036420
"Sutter County Undersheriff Jeff Pierce said the department was called Monday by farmworkers who discovered Yeoman&#8217;s green 1998 Toyota Tacoma truck Friday morning.
According to the Sutter County Sheriff&#8217;s Office call log, a suspicious vehicle was called in at about 5:30 p.m. at the Live Oak Recreation Area in the 1100 block of Pennington Road; the call was completed just before midnight."
Very interesting.

I'll add this to the Timeline for Monday.

and :welcome6: to all the :newbie: s here!

:greetings:

<modsnip> also the comment about the homeless is such a great idea. Passing fliers down by the river with a cash reward has to be inticing

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the mud print shoe size and type that was by her vehicle yet?

I'm reading all of this. I gotta say I am not sold ML has anything to do with this. <modsnip> I just don't see a guy with so much to lose from his hard work doing anything to jeopardize that right now.

<modsnip>

I gotta go with my gut feeling on this one. I just don't see it. But I bet those Arco cameras are going to come in handy. Also I found a comment that stated because the river was so high the homeless are sleeping closer to the orchard.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sfch...apse-after-Oroville-Dam-spillway-10976144.php

Being a local, the local homeless don't really live in this area of Live Oak due to the a few miles to amenities. Most homeless live in the Yuba city, Marysville area where food and daily needs are right over the levee.

And a lit of the homeless had cleared out because the ground was saturated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

One of the theories was that she might have overdosed accidentally. If that be the case, <modsnip> He would be pegged for giving a minor alcohol and drugs.

http://www.pressreader.com/usa/marysville-appeal-democrat/20170405/281509341036420
"Sutter County Undersheriff Jeff Pierce said the department was called Monday by farmworkers who discovered Yeoman&#8217;s green 1998 Toyota Tacoma truck Friday morning.
According to the Sutter County Sheriff&#8217;s Office call log, a suspicious vehicle was called in at about 5:30 p.m. at the Live Oak Recreation Area in the 1100 block of Pennington Road; the call was completed just before midnight."
Very interesting.

BBM
okay I'm not following, lol. The call that was completed by midnight. Can someone explain to me what that means.

BBM
okay I'm not following, lol. The call that was completed by midnight. Can someone explain to me what that means.

The best I can figure is that it means that the Sheriff's "call" or task of checking out the truck was completed just before midnight. I guess they would've opened a new case number or something when they verified that it was Alycia's truck?

One of the reasons is from watching my kids behavior. When they are 'forced' to hang out with us at a restaurant or at our house for Sunday dinner, they usually leave around 9 or so to go meet up with their friends somewhere. THEY TEXT IMMEDIATELY AS THEY ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE.

I can't believe she would be about to leave and go meet up with someone, without making contact with them as she left the house party. It is just very common practice with girls that age. If she didn't use her cell after 9:30, imo, it is because she wasn't free to do so.

Nail meet head. This is so profoundly obvious that I hope LE is thinking along those same lines. Little to no chance she was at that house for an hour (9:30P last phone activity to alleged 10:30P departure) without using her phone AT SOME POINT, nor is it remotely likely that she would have left and not contacted someone soon thereafter (if anything, just to return messages that she may have missed while away from her phone visiting!). I suppose she may not use SMS texting or anything related to her phone number itself (many young folks do not), but surely she would've used FB messenger or similar at some point to contact SOMEONE in her world during that time, no?

JMO, of course.

New KABC News video with Aly's father:

Father of missing Yuba College Student: 'We're not giving up'

http://www.abc10.com/news/local/father-of-missing-yuba-college-student-were-not-giving-up/435137286

It's been exactly one month since Alycia 'Aly' Yeoman didn't show up for work. Her family and friends knew right then and there something was wrong.

The 20-year-old Yuba College student from Gridley hasn't been heard from or seen since. She was last seen leaving a home on Romero Street in Yuba City. The FBI searched the home, but no details of the search have been released.

Alleged ransom messages to Aly's family turned out to be a hoax.

Her truck and cellphone were found in an orchard in Live Oak. Surveillance cameras show her truck going down the levee into the orchard, but her family doesn't believe that was her driving.

"We just want Aly home," said Daniel Yeoman, speaking out for the first time publicly about his daughter's disappearance with ABC10's Frances Wang.

Daniel admits he's not a talkative person, and to talk about his little girl is even more difficult. But he's doing so because he wants to keep her name and face out there, hopeful that someone will come forward with information.

"We're not giving up. We believe in our hearts that she's still alive," said Daniel. "And we'll find her. She will be home."

<modsnip>

With an FBI reward, private donations, and a , the reward money for Aly's case has increased to $50,000. Anyone with information should call the FBI tip line at 1-800-CALL-FBI or the Sutter County Sherriff's Office at (530) 822-7307.

© 2017 KXTV-TV

Mother feels she is still alive. Hoping mother's intuition is right as usual...... where are you Aly??!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Those interviews with the parents are just heartbreaking.

Did we ever find out what she was last seen wearing?

Checking in for news about Aly. I pray there is news this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member