Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so sad to not know where a loved one is. Even when logic rules and one finds a heartsick comfort in knowing their loved one is not hurting anymore, hope niggles and keeps the hint of finding them alive, so there can never be closure or the ability to move past a perpetual state of lmbo.

Since the dawn of time, humans haven't ritualistically held gatherings to say goodbye to loved ones for no good reason. Both sides need that spiritual send off for healing and closure.

I hope someone gets brave and just comes sneaks a tip to LE on what they know. I don't know how any of them sleep at night knowing this family can't get closure, and Aly hasn't gotten the dignified peace she deserves.

I once counseled a 19 year-old woman who was in attendance at a homicide. It occurred at her mother and stepfather’s house. Both parents were complicit in attempting to cover up evidence. After both the young woman and her mother were held on other minor charges for extended periods of time in jail, the young woman told the DA everything she saw and knew. My advice to her was to give up all info, because if she didn’t, she would have to live her life looking over her shoulder constantly, in case the murderer decided to kill her too. After all, he might decide down the road that she was a possible threat to his freedom that he wanted to eliminate too. Fortunately, the murderer is doing LWOP in California and this young woman is safe and free.
If any violence or criminal activity was done against Ms. Yeoman at the last house she was seen at, anyone in attendance should think long and hard about how confident they could be, since whatever they happen to know, could very well put them in the same position. Just know, that is better to live free with having told the truth then to die because you covered for a murderer and he needed extra insurance.

If any violence or criminal activity was done against Ms. Yeoman at the last house she was seen at, anyone in attendance should think long and hard about how confident they could be, since whatever they happen to know, could very well put them in the same position. Just know, that is better to live free with having told the truth then to die because you covered for a murderer and he needed extra insurance.

I couldn't agree more...I don't have a good feeling about this one...it has been too long.😟

I believe the minute she stopped using her phone something awful happened...and there are people know what it was, whether it was accidental or intentional.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

This always sticks in my mind.

Pronouns like articles are instinctive and 100% reliable.

Article:

I was walking down the street and "A" car sped past me. I turned the corner and "THE" same car was parked up. Once the car is introduced it then becomes the definite article.

Note what the BF says:

My fear is maybe someone is keeping her prisoner in THE house, or something like that.

He used the definite article "THE". Now, if he hasn't previously introduce "the house" before he says this. Then he either knows what house ("THE") he is talking about and with holding information, or he is making it up as he goes along.

http://www.kcra.com/article/missing-...-truck/9230813

Great observation - I agree with you completely. He most likely knows where that house is...

Article:

I was walking down the street and "A" car sped past me. I turned the corner and "THE" same car was parked up. Once the car is introduced it then becomes the definite article.

Note what the BF says:

My fear is maybe someone is keeping her prisoner in THE house, or something like that.

He used the definite article "THE". Now, if he hasn't previously introduce "the house" before he says this. Then he either knows what house ("THE") he is talking about and with holding information, or he is making it up as he goes along.

Article:

Note what the BF says:

The news article is dated April 5th, by which time it was well known that Aly had last been seen at the Romero Street house. So, perhaps the bf is specifically referencing it as "THE" house, as opposed to "A" random house in an unknown location.

Not only was the house announced in the media, the exBF knew she frequented that house, so he surely had it specifically in mind.

I agree with the analysis of the exBf using the word "the", these are subtle indications of what is really going on in someone's mind. I also think he is talking specifically about the house because he uses the word "house".

In many plea videos, parents of the missing person will say they "fear she is being held prisoner somewhere" or simply "being held against her will".

I agree with the analysis of the exBf using the word "the", these are subtle indications of what is really going on in someone's mind. I also think he is talking specifically about the house because he uses the word "house".

In many plea videos, parents of the missing person will say they "fear she is being held prisoner somewhere" or simply "being held against her will".

Then we have this from the same sentence.

"My fear is that obviously she’s dead, and my second fear is that maybe someone is keeping her prisoner in the house or something like that," Yoeman's ex-boyfriend Leo Almonte said.
Now bare in mind this is just 5 days after she went missing.
Note what is first and foremost on his mind.
A) Her death.
B) Kept prisoner.
Considering, as far as i'm aware they were talking about getting back together (and we only have his word for it) his mind jumps straight to her being dead.

"Kept prisoner". These are a strange choice of words.
As you say using the word "somewhere" is more likely.

"My fear is she is being kept somewhere by someone" Yet this is not what he says.

"obviously she’s dead,"

Here he wants us to take for granted she is dead, as he "obviously" has. These are worrying words. How does he know?

"Or something like that"

What else does he have on his mind?

He has given up on finding her alive.

In another interview (and if memory serves me correct) he offered up without being asked that he was asleep at the time, again we only have his word for it. Is this his alibi, or the beginning of one.

For me, he knows more than he is letting on.

"the house" is also just hood speak for "your house". but that is interesting, could be it!

Article:

Note what the BF says:

[URL="http://www.kcra.com/article/missing

Then we have this from the same sentence.

"My fear is that obviously she’s dead, and my second fear is that maybe someone is keeping her prisoner in the house or something like that," Yoeman's ex-boyfriend Leo Almonte said.
Now bare in mind this is just 5 days after she went missing.
Note what is first and foremost on his mind.
A) Her death.
B) Kept prisoner.
Considering, as far as i'm aware they were talking about getting back together (and we only have his word for it) his mind jumps straight to her being dead.

"Kept prisoner". These are a strange choice of words.
As you say using the word "somewhere" is more likely.

"My fear is she is being kept somewhere by someone" Yet this is not what he says.

"obviously she’s dead,"

Here he wants us to take for granted she is dead, as he "obviously" has. These are worrying words. How does he know?

"Or something like that"

What else does he have on his mind?

He has given up on finding her alive.

In another interview (and if memory serves me correct) he offered up without being asked that he was asleep at the time, again we only have his word for it. Is this his alibi, or the beginning of one.

For me, he knows more than he is letting on.

I took the obviously to mean obviously he fears most that she is dead. It seems like a reporter asked him what he fears or something and his responses were just kinda sloppy due to nerves or some other overwhelming emotion. Appreciate your analysis.

JC40 - good analysis.

Although, I'm not convinced he really knows anything significant. But I am still suspicious of anyone who knew her... especially an ex.

Going over his choice of words and how he said them makes me wonder what his education level is or whether English is his second language?

Also, I think saying "obviously" doesn't mean he obviously thinks she's dead, I think he's saying he is fearing the worst two scenarios possible, #1 is obviously dead -- that would be the worse case scenario "obviously", the second would be the prisoner scenario... in his opinion.

He was asked for a comment from the reporter and basically said he's fearing the worst case scenarios in order to express how very worried he is...

Potentially education level and/or language barriers makes this come across weird to us... OR maybe because he's guilty AF. lol

Just thought I'd try to play a little devils advocate. But I do like your analysis and the conclusions you made are very astute observations.

If he was asked by a reporter etc, what are your fears, or words to the effect of, then my analysis would be altered accordingly.

Would you however, jump straight to her being dead, or would your say, on the lines of. *****, i really don't want to go there or think the worse. I want her home safe and well that's all that matters.

The word "Prisoner" is intriguing me. Words don't come from a vacuum. Why choose this word of many he could have chosen. Has he spent time in Jail?
Does he have military links?
Does he have links with LE? Friends or family?
Has he at one time or another been "kept prisoner" for one reason or another. Has he himself kept someone "prisoner!?
Has he heard someone else say it recently?
It could be from a book he's reading, or a Tv programme he's just watched?

Where has this word come from?

Thanks guys for the feed back.

Read in the newspaper today that the Sheriff's office says, "There is no crime surrounding her disappearance at this time." Do you think that is some sort of tactic to get someone to slip up or do you really think they believe that?

I think it means they have no clue.

Folks some posts have been removed. Please take a moment to review the rules on social media.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member