CA CA - Amber Swartz-Garcia, 7, Pinole, 3 June 1988

I have no idea how credible the confessions of Curtis Dean Anderson are but it isn’t like he is a serial confessor. The only high profile murder/abduction he confessed to was Amber Swartz. The others were not named and apparently have not been identified. We may not be very satisfied with his confession without a body but where does that leave the investigation? Short of finding her body somewhere other than of Int 10 near Benton Az, it is going to be pretty hard to disprove. The abduction of Amber was very similar to the abductions of Midsi and Xiana but snatching an unattended child off the street is hardly unique.

There are people who either have some other favorite suspect or still have hopes she is somehow alive, but a seemingly credible confession pretty well trumps any other suspicion or wishful thinking.

I wonder if Anderson ever confessed to abducting Michaela Garecht. Considering another suspect is in custody since December 2020, and his prints matched the scooter, it's fairly conclusive Anderson didn't have anything to do with it. His trying to take credit for that would certainly hinder his credibility for other confessions he may have had.

I wonder if Anderson ever confessed to abducting Michaela Garecht. Considering another suspect is in custody since December 2020, and his prints matched the scooter, it's fairly conclusive Anderson didn't have anything to do with it. His trying to take credit for that would certainly hinder his credibility for other confessions he may have had.
That's a good point. I don't believe I've read anything anywhere about him taking responsibility for Michaela's abduction.

amber_jean_swartz-garcia_7.jpg

Amber Swartz Garcia, 7 years old
Missing since 3 June 1988

LINK:

Amber Jean Swartz-Garcia – The Charley Project

Amber's case is one that I have always wondered about. I hope that wherever she is, her family will know what happened to her.

Logically we will never know what happened to this baby... the weather, the animals, etc. surely wreaked havoc on the baby's body...
rest in peace little one

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back