GUILTY CA - Angelina W, 4, tortured, drowned, Whittier, 9 Aug 2016

I am floored. Cvaldez is 100% correct. I guess I missed this news story. The commenters seem to have done a lot of leg work. This is just SO sad :cry:

Read more here...
https://m.facebook.com/CBSLA/posts/10154425987480859

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried to follow this and couldn't. I don't understand the point of the social media. What have they found about the child?

If you Go through comments on pretty much any MSM fb, you will see a ss. Follow that trail. They think that is the child.

s

Oh My Word! SMH

I found it, easily, thank you so much cvaldez1975.

Who is the father of the baby that is being talked about? Are the arrested couple the paternal grandparents? Or just friends of the family?

yes, but this is CA, so id skip it. they will never be executed and the death row is a lot nicer than mainline. throw their azzes to mainline or lock them in SHU.

WOW. They both deserve the Death Penalty.

they are not blood related to the baby.

they have never mentioned any father, they still haven't confirmed who the baby actually is.

Who is the father of the baby that is being talked about? Are the arrested couple the paternal grandparents? Or just friends of the family?

Why do I feel like a flashback To Casey Anthony saying Zanna the Nanny had Kaylee? Both drowned. Just very odd.

No- Caylee didn't actually drown. That was the theory they floated at trial with zero evidence of it ever happening, but what they couldn't prove, and more likely happened, was that Casey OD'd her with Xanax, then suffocated her with duct tape.
What is a commonality between the two cases is that neither mother reported their child missing.

Thanks. I get it now. Wonder what the circumstances were that would cause the mother to leave the child behind. Just wondering.

Drugs? Jealousy? Not bonding with child?

anything? I think they have court today.

who was this baby????

Ok. So wait. I'm trying to get caught up but have been confused since the beginning:

1) who was the couple carrying the duffel bag across the boarder?

2) who are the girls parents?

3) how did they know to arrest these two people?

4) the little girl drowned and was malnourished. Was it an accident?

5) so they have no idea who this girl is?

Ok. So wait. I'm trying to get caught up but have been confused since the beginning:

1) who was the couple carrying the duffel bag across the boarder?

2) who are the girls parents?

3) how did they know to arrest these two people?

4) the little girl drowned and was malnourished. Was it an accident?

5) so they have no idea who this girl is?

1. Johnny Lewis Hartley, 39, and Mercy Mary Becerra, 43
2. I don't believe the names of the parents have been stated in MSM.
3. They were arrested because there was a dead child in their duffel bag.
4. I believe they are charged with murder so it doesn't appear to be an accident.
5. There were some articles about a family who hasn't seen their granddaughter in a year or something and they suspected the child is her. I think LE knows who she is but they haven't released the info to the public.

Oooooh ok. For some reason, I thought the people arrested were the parents and some random couple just found a dead baby in a duffel bag. Ok. I get it now. Thanks.

Keep digging it's out there on facebook and news articles already. I won't post since it's still under investigation. Child and mother went missing last year and mother came back home with no child. Mother was associated with the woman arrested.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon
Back