GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The father of Aramazd Andressian Jr,*5, Missing

9d57e1351c8dafd34fb130e8d96da01e.jpg

Aramazd Andressian, 35 shown in a police mugshot

http://abc7.com/news/5-year-old-boy-reported-missing-in-south-pasadena/1904770/

Does the arrest of his father need to be noted in the thread title?

This one has my stomach in knots...
Did you alert the mods and ask? I guess it depends on what the arrest was for?

Sorry, I keep reading and losing my place. OT I have fat fur baby issues.(20 lbs.)

I am thinking Dad did something to the child before the required Skype call on Thursday night.

Occams Razor agrees with you. I don't think it sounds very good and something happened before the scheduled skype call Thursday :(

BBM
I was holding out hope that Dad had dropped him off with friends or family....but we would know that by now since he was arrested...someone would have come forward already....:sigh:

If he convinced his family/friends that his son wasn't safe with the mom...perhaps family members are hiding him?

Have we seen anything in MSM about the Mom....a plea to public or an interview?

Did you alert the mods and ask? I guess it depends on what the arrest was for?

Sorry, I keep reading and losing my place. OT I have fat fur baby issues.(20 lbs.)

No... I've alerted several posts in a relatively short while already and I don't want to drive them batty... where they see my name and hide under their desk lol.

No... I've alerted several posts in a relatively short while already and I don't want to drive them batty... where they see my name and hide under their desk lol.
That's prob me and any new posts! Lol

Have we seen anything in MSM about the Mom....a plea to public or an interview?

South Pasadena police just held a second press conference to give an update. They have invited the LA County sheriffs department to join them in the investigation. They said that the mother is distraught and is being as helpful as possible.

Another new tidbit:

The dad's silver BMW was seen in Orange County early on Friday. That is pretty far from Pasadena. The boy was last seen on Thursday.

[video=twitter;856294429174267904]https://twitter.com/knxmargaret/status/856294429174267904[/video]

I am only just now seeing this. How incredibly awful. I wonder if there's a good scanner channel to listen to for this tomorrow if they still haven't found him. :( I do not have a good feeling about any of this though. I hope they are checking trash cans, dumpsters, etc.

Another new tidbit:

The dad's silver BMW was seen in Orange County early on Friday. That is pretty far from Pasadena. The boy was last seen on Thursday.

[video=twitter;856294429174267904]https://twitter.com/knxmargaret/status/856294429174267904[/video]

OC isn't that far away from South Pasadena. It's less than an hour away. You could easily go to OC to do something in the morning, be there for a couple hours, and make it back before noon or by early afternoon. It isn't enough for me to immediately be suspicious of that. I have done it plenty of times to shop somewhere or eat!

Considering the timeline though, and the events thereafter, something could have happened. I'm going to lean more in the direction of maybe dad went to go hang out with friends a party a little, perhaps visit a friend? Of course, it could also be to dump a body. With the dad being found unconscious, I think it would make sense for him to possibly be a partier, and maybe he blacked out and passed out from going too hard on drugs and/or alcohol, which is why I think about the 'going to visit someone' theory of mine.

From the press conference yesterday, it sounds like the police may have found something at the dad's place, just by the tone of the officer saying he can't say what was... or was not... found at the dad's. I'm thinking that something went down at dad's maybe on Wednesday or earlier on Thursday. Thursday he hid evidence (what that evidence is, I don't know, nor do I want to think about it), and then went out and about -- hence the seeing the car early Friday morning.

This is alllllll moo with absolutely no basis.

I am only just now seeing this. How incredibly awful. I wonder if there's a good scanner channel to listen to for this tomorrow if they still haven't found him. :( I do not have a good feeling about any of this though. I hope they are checking trash cans, dumpsters, etc.

Well, at the very least, I'm glad in this case the suspect is alive to provide answers. As long as that is true, there is some hope his child will be found. I am praying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also interesting to note that in articles and in the press conferences, mom has said she did not believe the dad would ever hurt Aramazd Jr. Of course, people change, but I felt it was necessary to bring up here!

Father of missing boy, 5, arrested after giving police “convoluted and contradictory” comments

“The father was communicative. He was not very forthcoming with information, was not very specific on his timeline, where he was with the child, where he was when the child was lost. He doesn’t really have a full memory of actually being with the boy,” said Chief Art Miller of the South Pasadena Police Department.

Miller says that a judge set Andressian’s bail to $10 million.

http://wdef.com/2017/04/23/father-m...ing-police-convoluted-contradictory-comments/

I'm interested to know if the father is having a hard time supplying details because he can't or because he won't. The reason he was unresponsive (accidental versus intentional) will be a good indicator of what happened to this poor little guy, IMO. It sure doesn't sound positive, but I will always hold onto even the slimmest of hope. The little boy's mom sounds confident that his father would not intentionally harm him. Yes, we've all heard that before, but it still gives me hope every time.

ETA: Wow. I just saw the post above mine states that bail for the father was set at 10 million dollars. I feel like that answers a lot of questions.

What concerns me is the possibility of heroin, or similar, being the reason he was passed out in his car. If he has been doing drugs while his son is present there is no telling who he was associating with or what might have happened when he was "out of it". There is a lucrative market for adorable little boys/girls for both trafficking and bartering. The father may not have been lucid when something happened to his son. Or, worse, he was in a drug rage. At this point my hope is that he has been hidden from his mother, but they don't set bail at $10 million for custody issues. :moo: :sick:

I'm interested to know if the father is having a hard time supplying details because he can't or because he won't. The reason he was unresponsive (accidental versus intentional) will be a good indicator of what happened to this poor little guy, IMO. It sure doesn't sound positive, but I will always hold onto even the slimmest of hope. The little boy's mom sounds confident that his father would not intentionally harm him. Yes, we've all heard that before, but it still gives me hope every time.

ETA: Wow. I just saw the post above mine states that bail for the father was set at 10 million dollars. I feel like that answers a lot of questions.
Yep! Bail at ten million basically eliminates any hope I had.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Dad drives a bmw ? Do we know what he does for a living ?

Anyone been able to find any priors on the father?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther