Found Deceased CA - Audrey Moran, 26, & Jonathan Reynoso, 28, Riverside County, 10 May 2017 #2 *4 arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully the authorities thought to check surveillance before now.. I doubt security footage is kept over two months though. Did you email this suggestions to LE? Couldn't hurt.

I believe most security systems retain footage for no more than 48 hrs before it's recorded over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A tidbit here, found it on the web, don't know if this is factual or true.... One could go deeper if they knew carriers to search?
http://legalbeagle.com/5140492-cell-phone-records.html
[h=3]REQUESTING RECORDS OF A MISSING PERSON[/h][FONT=&quot]If someone goes missing or is suspected of being kidnapped, you can call the phone company to not only get their cell phone records, but possibly ping their cell phone to see exactly where the phone (and usually the person, if the phone is on them) is located. To do this, you may need the help of the local police. Either call yourself and explain that the individual has gone missing and provide a copy of the police report by fax or by e-mail, or request a police officer make the call instead. The cell phone company will provide you with the times of the most recent phone calls and texts, and the phone numbers they were made to. They can also track the location of the phone by tracking what towers were used when the last phone call was made, or ping the phone using their GPS system to see where the phone is now if it is turned on.[/FONT]

A tidbit here, found it on the web, don't know if this is factual or true.... One could go deeper if they knew carriers to search?
http://legalbeagle.com/5140492-cell-phone-records.html
[h=3]REQUESTING RECORDS OF A MISSING PERSON[/h][FONT=&quot]If someone goes missing or is suspected of being kidnapped, you can call the phone company to not only get their cell phone records, but possibly ping their cell phone to see exactly where the phone (and usually the person, if the phone is on them) is located. To do this, you may need the help of the local police. Either call yourself and explain that the individual has gone missing and provide a copy of the police report by fax or by e-mail, or request a police officer make the call instead. The cell phone company will provide you with the times of the most recent phone calls and texts, and the phone numbers they were made to. They can also track the location of the phone by tracking what towers were used when the last phone call was made, or ping the phone using their GPS system to see where the phone is now if it is turned on.[/FONT]

This requires a warrant. Phone companies will protect their clients privacy tooth and nail.

This requires a warrant. Phone companies will protect their clients privacy tooth and nail.

Yup even with the phone in hand if it were locked there is hesitation from corporate companies to assit when it comes to invading someones privacy, even to help solve a crime. You all may recall the FBI-Apple encryption disputes.

If Audrey or Jonathan are still on their parent's accounts, would that make it easier? For some reason I was always under the impression that if you are on someone's account as just a user, and not the owner of the account, the account owner is able to get all phone info from the carrier. I could be wrong, it's something I always thought though.

If Audrey or Jonathan are still on their parent's accounts, would that make it easier? For some reason I was always under the impression that if you are on someone's account as just a user, and not the owner of the account, the account owner is able to get all phone info from the carrier. I could be wrong, it's something I always thought though.

Yes they could access it if they are on a joint account. Online too. We have 6 accounts and I can view all the calls, texts and times.

I can only speak for AT&T but if Audrey was on her parents account and let's say her dad was the account owner. All he would need to do is log into his account online and he'd be able to see all incoming/outgoing records for calls/texts and that info is broken down by cell phone number.

Text records can easily be pulled but all that requires warrants etc. You can't just walk into a store and ask for that info, it usually goes through a higher chain. Same goes for phone records that you do not have access to as the owner.

Well, I'm new here throwing stuff out there, in the interest of the case I try to suggest some things that may enable others to do what some of us can't, "Teamspeak", hoping that maybe somebody close to these two can run under a user name that somewhat diffuses who they are, freeing them up and enabling them to contribute towards the puzzle solving.
If the theory is running along the baseline, it could release anyone who is in fear from whatever to help put forward information that could be useful, pings, region, cell phone carriers, On Star upgrades or no upgrades, etc. I like that everyone keeps pitching in, don't stop, maybe we can help solve things here. :) Hopefully we can find a tipping point or encourage someone to do something of value....

I just hope le hasn already be granted access but warrant or however to see phone records, text records, bank statements,on star gps ....... hoping they're keeping it close to their vest if not this investigation is way behind

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

http://www.kmir.com/clip/13407143/family-of-missing-woman-remain-hopeful

So I just saw several videos/ interviews from KMIR news

The one that grabbed my attention the most is the one with Jonathan friends seem pretty normal (laughing and not crying) in compre to Audrey's friends that are crying and begging for any help. Maybe that's the way guys react to the situation. I just thought it was weird

Also Jonathan's female roomate said on her last text she told him "I love you"
Wow I have a roomate and I don't send him I love you messages maybe if he was my best best best friend but it still seems odd.

<modsnip>

Check out all the interviews! They're pretty interesting

The one that grabbed my attention the most is the one with Jonathan friends seem pretty normal (laughing and not crying) in compre to Audrey's friends that are crying and begging for any help. Maybe that's the way guys react to the situation. I just thought it was weird

Wow I have a roomate and I don't send him I love you messages maybe if he was my best best best friend but it still seems odd.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

The roommate told him she loved him before she went to work, not text. Seemed like a pretty normal thing they might say to one another on departing.

<modsnip>

I have thought from the beginning that Jon's friends were awfully laissez faire about the entire thing. <modsnip>

I have thought from the beginning that Jon's friends were awfully laissez faire about the entire thing. <modsnip>

I agree <modsnip> If my best friend is missing I would be going crazy and looking for my best friend. <modsnip>. Respectfully that's my opinion. I would be upset if those were my friends and I was the one missing

Has the body of the Coachella man been confirmed?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

The roommate told him she loved him before she went to work, not text. Seemed like a pretty normal thing they might say to one another on departing.

RSBM

Agreed. It's not uncommon for close platonic friends of opposite genders to express love in that way.

Mod Note: Time for a refresher of a few of Websleuths' rules. Continuing to post with a disregard for the rules may result in a loss of posting privileges.

The Rules - Social Media

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

The Rules - Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974