CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Court Update:

Case Number: 30-2009-00291267-PR-CE-LJC
Type: CONSERVATORSHIP OF ESTATE ONLY

Filing Date: 06/22/2012

• ACCOUNT AND REPORT AND FEES FILED BY PAULA SUE BORCHER AND ROBERTA D. BRADY IS APPROVED AS SUPPLEMENTED.
  • ACCOUNT AND REPORT AND FEES HAS BEEN GRANTED.
  • MINUTES FINALIZED FOR UNDER SUBMISSION RULING 06/22/2012 03:03:00 PM.
https://ocapps.occourts.org/ProbPubv2/Home.do

<cupping ear> Was that the sound of a rubber stamp hitting paper I just heard?

Or am I wrong?

I would love to see some of the objections written on both sides for many of the motions. We have seen some of Ms Kemp's work in Andrew's deposition.

Thanks Cloud. I am looking forward to seeing whether or not similar accounting was filed for the previous attorney fees and expenses that have occurred over the last 3 years. I cant wait to see the stuff from 2009.

yep yep yep, that is where all the dirt is going to be.

I've been away for a long while for medical reasons, but feeling good enough to bump this up!

I've been playing "catch-up", and see the never ending money-grab is still going on, and hasn't skipped a beat. Waiting for the day the person/s responsible for this mess are tightly shackled, and put away for life.

Bless you Bob and Fontelle :rose:

Welcome back MaryNo, I hope that you continue to feel better. :)

:tyou: tlcox :tyou: I really appreciate and need the good wishes right now!

A :rose: for you too :)

Blessings and a Bump to Bob and Fontelle :rose:

Waiting for the day the person/s responsible for this mess are tightly shackled, and put away for life.

Respectfully snipped. I think we're all waiting for that day MaryNo. To watch those perp walks! Until then... we have to be patient as LE builds their cases as I am sure they're working on multiple cases here.

Justice is coming!

Respectfully snipped. I think we're all waiting for that day MaryNo. To watch those perp walks! Until then... we have to be patient as LE builds their cases as I am sure they're working on multiple cases here.

Justice is coming!

BBM. And it can't come soon enough for those of us here.

I have puzzled over JuM's visit to Bob's house 28 July 2009, the day after he disappeared. It just seemed so odd. She was there to change the sheets? When her father had been reported missing???

And then it finally hit me. I think that whoever was responsible for Bob's disappearance (and death, let's not kid ourselves) had prepared a plan or script to follow. According to that script, Fontelle would have been the one to report Bob missing to the police, either much later the evening of 27 July 2009 or the morning of 28 July 2009. They talked several times a day on the telephone, and it would just be natural for her to be the one to call the PPD for a welfare check on Bob.

According to the script, JuM would have been notified by 28 July that her father was missing and would have made the run down the hill to check with police. Or, if Fontelle hadn't requested a welfare check, then JuM would say she was there to help her father with last minute preparations for Fontelle's return.

Well, the cleaning lady changing her usual day messed up the plan somewhat. Personally, I think she was fortunate that she survived that visit; I will always wonder if she casually mentioned that someone (family or friend) knew she was at Bob's house and when she was going to be there. She may have unknowingly saved her own life.

So, the plan was messed up a little and there was the weird little shuffle of visits and calls that resulted in Fontelle actually reporting Bob missing. Whoever was responsible no longer had a natural seeming way for Bob's disappearance to be discovered and they couldn't resist doing something.

After that, they tried to get back on script. JuM made her run down the hill, probably without realising how odd it looked that she would willingly go alone into a house where her father had gone missing less than 24 hours earlier. It was part of the plan, so she stayed with it.

Does this make sense to anyone but me?

What happened to the paypal and gitana + 1 going to the courthouse...where are the docs?

Update please.

I have puzzled over JuM's visit to Bob's house 28 July 2009, the day after he disappeared. It just seemed so odd. She was there to change the sheets? When her father had been reported missing???

And then it finally hit me. I think that whoever was responsible for Bob's disappearance (and death, let's not kid ourselves) had prepared a plan or script to follow. According to that script, Fontelle would have been the one to report Bob missing to the police, either much later the evening of 27 July 2009 or the morning of 28 July 2009. They talked several times a day on the telephone, and it would just be natural for her to be the one to call the PPD for a welfare check on Bob.

According to the script, JuM would have been notified by 28 July that her father was missing and would have made the run down the hill to check with police. Or, if Fontelle hadn't requested a welfare check, then JuM would say she was there to help her father with last minute preparations for Fontelle's return.

Well, the cleaning lady changing her usual day messed up the plan somewhat. Personally, I think she was fortunate that she survived that visit; I will always wonder if she casually mentioned that someone (family or friend) knew she was at Bob's house and when she was going to be there. She may have unknowingly saved her own life.

So, the plan was messed up a little and there was the weird little shuffle of visits and calls that resulted in Fontelle actually reporting Bob missing. Whoever was responsible no longer had a natural seeming way for Bob's disappearance to be discovered and they couldn't resist doing something.

After that, they tried to get back on script. JuM made her run down the hill, probably without realising how odd it looked that she would willingly go alone into a house where her father had gone missing less than 24 hours earlier. It was part of the plan, so she stayed with it.

Does this make sense to anyone but me?

It makes sense, but I also expect that JuM believed she had whatever skill set needed and the chutzpah to make sure that everything was cleaned up in all ways. This is my opinion. We have seen a number of posts on ROTW with her homemade remedies for removing fluids from carpets and furniture...I think there was one like vodka and windex??

In the video that shows the return of Fontelle, it appears to me that the doors and windows are open in the house. Given the temps during that week, I find this strange fwiw.

I think the ploy to have Fontelle call it in was obvious-they called her to tell her that he was missing and told her she had to call it in. Umm, huh? They claimed they couldnt do it. Uh come again?? They have also said they had to wait 24 hours. Well we know that this is a lie because there is a federal law governing this which was changed years ago. They fed her the information on the fictitious vehicle and his last known clothing etc....I mean, she wasnt there. JeM was the last one to see him and what he was wearing. Oh and the black vehicle which we know, and they know, didnt exist.

Bob and Fontelle's anniversary is approaching. I am so sorry that Fontelle does not have the answers she needs by now. I have faith in a motivated police department and I have faith that the national coverage of the case when Disappeared airs will push everything in the right direction.

But, I sincerely believe that whoever is the least culpable in this bunch needs to step forward soon. I would expect at some time, the window is going to close.

When I read the Disappeared interview with the cleaning lady, it answered some questions,but it raised a couple more:
They may have been answered already.

The cleaning lady says that Robert Harrod's bed was unmade for the first time ever.
I am assuming she made the bed up, yet, his daughter was down the next day to change the sheets. ???

And if he made his bed daily, why was it unmade?
Was someone there so early in the morning that he did not get to it before he 'disappeared'?

It brings to my mind that things happened much earlier than I had thought,
maybe as early as 7:00am.

Any thoughts?

I think that time frame is as good as any Dreamweaver-I dont know when Bob rose in the morning. I am starting to suspect that no one outside of Georgia, Fontelle and perhaps the CL know either. The distinct impression I am getting regarding his immediate family is that they didnt know him, or care to know him, at all.

:(

It makes sense, but I also expect that JuM believed she had whatever skill set needed and the chutzpah to make sure that everything was cleaned up in all ways. This is my opinion. We have seen a number of posts on ROTW with her homemade remedies for removing fluids from carpets and furniture...I think there was one like vodka and windex?

From having done a lot of dog rescue, I know that the best products for cleaning up protein based stains are either enzyme cleaners that chemically snip the proteins down into smaller and smaller parts until they are no longer proteins or a cultured bacterial product called Anti-Icky-Poo that feeds on the stain, then dies without causing an odour of its own.

I learned about AIP from a woman who runs an "incident clean up" company. "Incident" meant in the police sense of the word. She dealt with a lot of protein based stains and recommended the product to me.

One of the commonest reasons for dogs to land in rescue is that the dog is not reliably housetrained, the owners are moving and they don't want their untrained dog to make a mess of their new house. So I got really good at teaching people how to train their dogs and how to clean up the accidents.

Think maybe JuM knows the same stuff?

In the video that shows the return of Fontelle, it appears to me that the doors and windows are open in the house. Given the temps during that week, I find this strange fwiw.

Very odd. Very, very odd. Particularly since it's obvious the house is a fairly recent build, designed and constructed for the age of central air conditioning. Not like my 90+ year old farm house, which was designed to take advantage of every cool breeze in the summer.

I'm assuming summers in Placentia tend to be low humidity. If so, then the only benefit to opening up the house like that would be to dry surfaces off quickly via heat and low humidity.

I think the ploy to have Fontelle call it in was obvious-they called her to tell her that he was missing and told her she had to call it in. Umm, huh? They claimed they couldnt do it. Uh come again?? They have also said they had to wait 24 hours. Well we know that this is a lie because there is a federal law governing this which was changed years ago. They fed her the information on the fictitious vehicle and his last known clothing etc....I mean, she wasnt there. JeM was the last one to see him and what he was wearing. Oh and the black vehicle which we know, and they know, didnt exist.

I think the cleaning lady threw a bit of a spanner into the works. Had it not been for the change of days, no one would have said a word to Fontelle. They would have just waited for Fontelle to call without answer until she got concerned enough to ask for a welfare check on Bob.

Bob and Fontelle's anniversary is approaching. I am so sorry that Fontelle does not have the answers she needs by now. I have faith in a motivated police department and I have faith that the national coverage of the case when Disappeared airs will push everything in the right direction.

But, I sincerely believe that whoever is the least culpable in this bunch needs to step forward soon. I would expect at some time, the window is going to close.

Fontelle is not fighting alone for Bob. And if it should happen that she becomes too weary to continue the fight, there will be others to continue it for her.

I imagine there are a number of ways this can be spun to make one person or another seem least culpable. Better to step forward while there is still a chance that spin will push things in the right direction for that person.

If the police start making arrests, well, it's gonna be too late.

When I read the Disappeared interview with the cleaning lady, it answered some questions,but it raised a couple more:
They may have been answered already.

The cleaning lady says that Robert Harrod's bed was unmade for the first time ever.
I am assuming she made the bed up, yet, his daughter was down the next day to change the sheets. ???

And if he made his bed daily, why was it unmade?
Was someone there so early in the morning that he did not get to it before he 'disappeared'?

It brings to my mind that things happened much earlier than I had thought,
maybe as early as 7:00am.

Any thoughts?

Maybe things started happening very early but Bob didn't realise that there was anything going on at the time someone outside the family spoke to him on the phone at 10 am.

In other words, maybe someone stopped by at 7 am and seemed to be harmless to Bob until after that 10 am phone call.

Creepy to think of someone spending 3 hours with Bob, knowing that they were there to put an end to him.

There are 800 pages to sort through, but it was done!

Thank you very much, believe09! Whew, that's a lot of material to go through! :::shudder:::

Perhaps I missed it, but was there a paypal account set-up or what? iirc, gitana was going to get what she could with an assistant from the forum (someone you knew?).

Will these documents or at least some of them be made available to us at WS?

tia

Thank you very much, believe09! Whew, that's a lot of material to go through! :::shudder:::

Perhaps I missed it, but was there a paypal account set-up or what? iirc, gitana was going to get what she could with an assistant from the forum (someone you knew?).

Will these documents or at least some of them be made available to us at WS?

tia

Absolutely-we have about 1000 pages to comb, organize and post...it is some very interesting reading. There have been a ton of filings in this case. I am most looking forward to getting opinions on the remaining trial transcripts, and the accounting that has been filed (or not filed) over the last two years.

Accounting for 2009 interests me most-this was prior to the legal appointment of the co conservators and after Bob disappeared. It will be interesting to see what happened to the accounts at that time and whether or not withdrawals were made in advance of any appointments. That is also where we will need gitana's guidance I suspect!

Happy Anniversary, Bob and Fontelle...as strange as it is to write this. I hope this is the year-I am sorry you were robbed of one another, but I feel certain that Bob was so happy and so in love. When his soul took flight, he knew he was loved and cherished by you Mrs Harrod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member