CA CA - Brandi Summers, 5, & Tiffani Wise, 2, San Bernadino, 30 March 1977

Hi everyone. I'm a longtime lurker, but I just joined. I host a true crime podcast on unsolved missing person cases called "And Then They Were Gone." I'm writing an episode on Tiffany and Brandi's case, and I was wondering if @scorbus76 is still around. I'd love to hear about what happened in 2014 that sent her in another direction regarding her mother's case. I've read the articles on newspapers.com, but if anyone has any current info that you'd like to share, I'm all ears!

Thanks,
Kona

Hi everyone. I'm a longtime lurker, but I just joined. I host a true crime podcast on unsolved missing person cases called "And Then They Were Gone." I'm writing an episode on Tiffany and Brandi's case, and I was wondering if @scorbus76 is still around. I'd love to hear about what happened in 2014 that sent her in another direction regarding her mother's case. I've read the articles on newspapers.com, but if anyone has any current info that you'd like to share, I'm all ears!

Thanks,
Kona

Kona -- I am listening to your podcast as I am typing this. I was coming her to share the link for others to listen.

I can only hope that at least one of them is still alive. Between the years they spent with their *advertiser censored* of a father, the murder of their mother, the kidnapping, and the apparent mishandling of the case, they both really deserved better... If they're out there and there's any hope left, I really want to be there. to be a happy ending or at least closure for them...
If they are no longer with us, I hope with all my heart that their death was as painless as possible...
rest in peace little ones

I assume the girls weren't with Juanita when she was arrested. Did she say when she last saw them and who picked them up from her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back