CA/Canada - Elisa Lam - 21 years old - Los Angeles/Vancouver - 31-Jan-2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was Japanese film made in 2002 with a similar plot,
an Asian mother and her daughter live in a sleazy building
with contaminated water and discover later that a little girl
had climbed onto the roof and died in one of the rooftop water tanks.

see the trailer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjgcWal4bpQ

the whole movie with English subs is here:

http://youtu.be/KlkL2zpb-Q0

at 1:17:20 of the above film there is a scene where they are fleeing the haunted apartment, where the ghost of one little girl has just tried to drown the other little girl, the elevator will not work , and they hide in the
corner of the elevator.

Now what are the odds of Elisa Lam acting like a dissociative little asian girl in a malfunctioning elevator and then being found dead later in a water tank exactly like this one in the movie?

images

Hi folks.

Looking up thread you can see images of the graffiti that have been under discussion. One is on what appears to be a pump housing at the water tanks, and the other is own the glass of the skylight.

Note that they vary in word order and spelling. "Fecto" appears also as "Fekto" for example.

The difference in word order is interesting and would indicate that trying to make these words into phrase may not be the way to go in that the syntax differs. One would assume that word order is important to constructing a meaningful phrase.

Now what are the odds of Elisa Lam acting like a dissociative little asian girl in a malfunctioning elevator and then being found dead later in a water tank exactly like this one in the movie?
50 percent? It is an equally good theory as all the other. And your description of how it might have gone...is rather interesting.

Hi folks.

Looking up thread you can see images of the graffiti that have been under discussion. One is on what appears to be a pump housing at the water tanks, and the other is own the glass of the skylight.

Note that they vary in word order and spelling. "Fecto" appears also as "Fekto" for example.

The difference in word order is interesting and would indicate that trying to make these words into phrase may not be the way to go in that the syntax differs. One would assume that word order is important to constructing a meaningful phrase.
Yes, I also think they all should be "translated" because of the fact that they all appear near a putative crime scene.

Not really. People in psychosis, either drug induced or organic, often become paranoid, agitated, suicidal, act bizarrely, remove their clothing, etc. Data and studies show that so, while it is all speculation, some speculation is rooted in logic.

It's not logic if there's no past history for the behavior. It's rooted in imagination. There's no difference between conspiracy theories and theories about what she was thinking - they require a solid basis. Some conspiracy theories are "rooted in logic" too. They have the same allure.

Otherwise I could say she saw the movie Shrek, and was just imagining petting Donkey, because Donkey is around that height, so it couldn't be a dog. Or she was just re-enacting a scene from a movie. Or trying to stage her own death to look like a murder.

There's simply no evidence from her blogs, her friends, or family that have pointed to her acting as strangely as many posters have imagined. And there's no evidence of any state of depression during her trip. So unless there's some sort of evidence that she was obsessed with something particular, or wanted to kill herself, then these theories are pointless.

As far as we know, her only symptoms are laying in bed all day.

http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/post/22304102762/more-its-still-odd-to-me-that-people-are-so

It's not logic if there's no past history for the behavior. It's rooted in imagination. There's no difference between conspiracy theories and theories about what she was thinking - they require a solid basis. Some conspiracy theories are "rooted in logic" too. They have the same allure.

Otherwise I could say she saw the movie Shrek, and was just imagining petting Donkey, because Donkey is around that height, so it couldn't be a dog. Or she was just re-enacting a scene from a movie. Or trying to stage her own death to look like a murder.

There's simply no evidence from her blogs, her friends, or family that have pointed to her acting as strangely as many posters have imagined. And there's no evidence of any state of depression during her trip. So unless there's some sort of evidence that she was obsessed with something particular, or wanted to kill herself, then these theories are pointless.

As far as we know, her only symptoms are laying in bed all day.

http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/post/22304102762/more-its-still-odd-to-me-that-people-are-so

There's also no evidence that she was into illegal drugs at all. No evidence of sleepwalking (I think this would be one of the first things they'd mention).

In fact, according to everything I can find about EL, she seems to me to be a very typical and nice young lady.

About the same odds of a movie, out of the numerous ones made, having part of it's plot be similar to an event in real life.

Hi folks.

Could be just slang - young people often purposely spell words on how they sound to look more cool. To me, someone had a penchant for graffiti and sex.

I agree that it is very rare in mainstream society, but some would say it is quite a bit more prevalent in the occult/intelligence circles that Elisa Lam might possibly have been moving in.

Elisa Lam's California travels indicate that she may have been traveling under sponsorship or urging of someone
with intelligence ties to the Mkultra brainwashing sects operating in conjunction with Bohemian Club/Bohemian Grove occultists. There are indications that the Cecil Hotel may be connected with satanic networks which include LSD hippie/Rosicrucian orders and entities such as the band The Grateful Dead, who have been confirmed as members of Bohemian Grove with extensive ties to the Hells Angels, Kenneth Anger, Kesey and the CIA's LSD brainwashing experiments etc.

gd.1n

Grateful Dead logo

picture-351871.gif

See these posts for reference:

http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9302&sid=90403156198c873e0eefbbb31bcdb5a5

Cobain murdered by CIA - Page 268 - David Icke's Official Forums

David Icke's Official Forums - View Single Post - Cobain murdered by CIA

I don't know that there is evidence the CIA killed Cobain.
Although, his death is suspicious. I'll leave it at that.

Yes, the Cecil Hotel has a history with the CIA and the mind experiments of the 60s, the Process Church and Laurel Canyon residents/incidents, etc.
The Cecil Hotel in London was notoriously known as the residence of Alister Crowley.
The Cecil Hotel in Vancouver, BC was recently shut down as a *advertiser censored* restaurant. Lap dance with desert?

I'm also interested in The Invisible Light Agency angle. She mentions this in a blog post, twitter, tumblr...somewhere. Huffington Post had written an article about it being an offshoot of Raytheon, defense contractor and invisibility cloaking devices. Strange that this business would be located in the same building complex, no?

The odd fb that was associated with "her" under the name Lam Elisa, which is the name of the TB test exactly, is strange also in that it had only one friend
named, RS. RS, age 44, seems to be well connected in online entertainment and features an asian girl on his fb, iirc, which maybe can be insinuated to be her, intentionally.

I also, found it interesting that on her tours she visits The George Strombouloupoulos Show and Conan O'Brien.
Her sister is a makeup artist, but not sure if professionally for entertainers and whether this is significant.

I did find her elevator video to be odd to have ever been released by LAPD in the first place as it can not help the case, but is voyeuristic, more than anything. It seems her actions are staged. The "startle" jump seems to be improv and not an actual reflex, from my observations, as well as other steps movement. In the photos of her released I've seen her pictured wearing glasses twice and without glasses at least three times. So not sure how significant that is. It may be a hipster affectation, or it could be she needs them and just sometimes wears contacts.

Because EL was, for some reason, visibly impaired, she couldn't remember which floor was hers, so she went to the 14th floor, because she remembered it was a middle button, and perhaps confusing the floors "4" with "14". She tried to enter what she thought was her room, and this alerted the occupant of that room.
She comes back to the elevator.
Elisa Lam Video - YouTube
Start the video.
0:07, she's trying to read the numbers, but can't, so she just hits all the buttons in the middle row, and then hits the "HOLD DOOR" button, thinking it reads, "CLOSE DOOR".
00:20, the occupant has left the apartment, is holding the elevator button in the hall, and is outside the vision of the camera. He says calmly, "hey, get out of the elevator."
00:24, she checks the hallway, and sees the man standing by the button. She positions herself to view the the man, and is waiting for the elevator doors to shut. The occupant holds the button to the elevator, and calmly asks who she is.
00:37, She approaches the man and attempts to apologize.
00:48, the occupant tells her to get out of the elevator. She shyly and slowly begins to, but sees danger.
00:53, the occupant pulls out a gun, and this causes her to jump. The occupant says, "spread your legs", and she complies. The occupant is now telling her to come closer to him. She doesn't understand there's a camera in the elevator, while the occupant is fully aware of this.
1:03, the occupant grabs her at gunpoint, makes her place her hands on her head, demands to know who she is and what she's doing there, and tells her to get out of here or he'll kill her, and he says, "you've got 20-seconds to get out of here". and he releases her.
1:30, she enters the elevator and is terrified. In a panic, she hits all the buttons in the middle row, but she keeps hitting the "HOLD DOOR" button. The man is counting down, and she doesn't understand why she can't leave.
1:50, exactly 20-seconds later, the occupant hits the button again and orders her to come back. She's in tears and is trying to say she's confused. The occupant doesn't believe her.
1:57, the occupant grabs her neck and places his gun on the back of her head, she's pulling away, giving the strange look about her arms, because she's trying to trigger the sensor to keep the door open.
2:05, the occupant notices what she's doing, grabs her neck, and gives her a yank and tells her to shut up, and she completely submits.
2:12, she begins begging for her life.
2:20, the occupant orders her to be quiet.
2:25, the occupant leads her away from the camera by her neck, and a gun to her head.
2:45 (aporox) the occupant lets go of the elevator button.
2:58, the elevator shuts, and begins going to the floors pressed.
It is my belief she was accosted by an occupant of the 14th floor, probably someone in a room with a fire escape access to the roof. My belief she's on the 14th floor is because of this picture...

http://i.imgur.com/we6I2JX.jpg

...this is a picture of the buttons in the elevator in that video. According to this, she kept hitting all the buttons in the middle row, in this order from top down, 14, 10, 7, 4, M, B, and "HOLD DOOR". She was staying on the 4th floor, and I believe made a simple error, due to not wearing her glasses, where she picked "14".

You'll notice in the video that the top button in the middle row does not light when she presses it. That is because, as you see in the photo, it's the button for the 14th floor, and she's already there.

What happens then till she ended up in the tank is anyone's guess, but I believe her time was very quick. Check out this news report from Stephan Chase for KTLA News, specifically the testimony of Bernard Diaz starting about 1:30 in. He talks about an "explosion" that "knocked him out of bed".

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...zOe-qfczXuQhyUg&bvm=bv.42965579,d.b2I&cad=rja

This "explosion" was caused by Elisa taking off her clothes to better swim, and the clothes clogging the pipes. This caused a separation of water in the pipes, which causes a vacuum effect that will eventually fall to it's own pressure and "burp", typically resulting in a very loud noise and pipe damage. I do believe flooding was reported about that time.

It is my belief the occupant took her almost immediately to the roof, and ordered her into the tank, sealed her in, and simply went back to his room. The motive being that he's a paranoid schizophrenic and he viewed her as a threat, because she made the mistake of going to the wrong floor, and she tried to enter the wrong room. Based upon this, it would be a person suffering from this illness that also occupies the 14th floor.

I believe EL died of hypothermia within hours. The cold fresh water slowed her decay process, but in the middle of the month the temperature rose to 60, causing her body to decay, giving the blackish tint and the belief then was when she was placed in the tank.

according to those "investigators" that went to the roof, the pipe as on the side and only 4 inches in diameter...it's a little hard to have her clothes sucked into the pipes...especially her red jacket...what about her shoes? where were they? they can't be sucked into the pipes that's for sure..

I just think that if we are to accomplish anything, we need to give EL the benefit of the doubt.

We need to trust that she's a good girl. We need to trust that she's not crazy, not sleepwalking, not on drugs, and she's not being controlled by ghosts.

We need to trust that this event was not her fault, and we need to trust that the creature responsible is human.

according to those "investigators" that went to the roof, the pipe as on the side and only 4 inches in diameter...it's a little hard to have her clothes sucked into the pipes...especially her red jacket...what about her shoes? where were they? they can't be sucked into the pipes that's for sure..

Yeah, I agree there's some holes in my concept. It's the best I can come up with, based upon what I'm working with. Still, it's honestly the only thing I can imagine that fits.

And please trust me when I say I've been thinking about this case almost non-stop for the last 3 or 4 days.

Could be just slang - young people often purposely spell words on how they sound to look more cool. To me, someone had a penchant for graffiti and sex.

I agree to some degree. These are just names of graffiti writers--even the C***. I don't think the rooftop graffiti tells us anything other than the fact that it wasn't hard to access the roof.

This photo: https://www.flickr.com/photos/miskahhhs/8336137870/in/photostream
rules out the possibility of this set of tags having anything to do with EL since the photo was either posted or taken on January 1.

anansie, thank you for posting that.

I suggest you attempt to contact the coroner again, and specifically ask him if the body was submerged in freezing water, would that effect the body's rate of decomposition, and therefor play with the time that Elisa was first placed in the tank.

I then suggest you ask if the temperature were to rise suddenly, would that cause a rapid rate of decay.

anansie, thank you for posting that.

I suggest you attempt to contact the coroner again, and specifically ask him if the body was submerged in freezing water, would that effect the body's rate of decomposition, and therefor play with the time that Elisa was first placed in the tank.

I then suggest you ask if the temperature were to rise suddenly, would that cause a rapid rate of decay.
It's not me that wrote that. I merely translated it. It was a post on a Chinese forum from someone whose sister is a reporter for KTSF 26 (and who did the telephone interview with the Coroner) :)

Thanks to four_seasons who directed me to that post :)

Keep me updated if you do get anything else you want to translate. I'll try my best.

I'm interested Anansie, ( Anansi is an intriguing character name from my past, btw),
in what the fellow university student's take was on her leaving class mid term; was that
expected or unexpected and what their view is on her allegedly pursuing a job offer on a farm? She doesn't strike me as farm hand material.
Thanks.

It's not me that wrote that. I merely translated it. It was a post on a Chinese forum from someone whose sister is a reporter for KTSF 26 (and who did the telephone interview with the Coroner) :)

Man, I would take her out to a steak dinner to get just 20 minutes of her time.

I'm interested Anansie, ( Anansi is an intriguing character name from my past, btw),
in what the fellow university student's take was on her leaving class mid term; was that
expected or unexpected and what their view is on her allegedly pursuing a job offer on a farm? She doesn't strike me as farm hand material.
Thanks.

She's a typical young person that doesn't know who she is yet. This was the point of the traveling.

You know how some people from America "find themselves" from traveling though Europe? Well, some people from other countries do the exact same thing here in America. (this is why I'm always super awesome to anyone with an accent...especially if they're cute).

The farm thing, I believe, was just a thing she heard about that she was excited about at that time. I really doubt there's any connection to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea