GUILTY CA - Christine Osborn-Stewart, 47, Lake Elsinore, 4 Aug 2012

It looks like she has been found dead. Not much info in the article.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/19236064/womans-body-found-inside-poway-motel

POWAY (CBS 8) - The identity of a woman found dead inside a Poway Motel room as been confirmed.

News 8 spoke to Riverside County authorities, and they have confirmed the body is that of 47-year old Christine Stewart of Perris.

Her body was found Wednesday afternoon at the Best Western on Poway Road. Stewart's car was found abandoned in Lake Elsinore on Monday, after she failed to report to work this week.

Stewart was last seen with her boyfriend, 27-year-old Joseph Dorsey.

So very sad! :(

:rose: R.I.P. Christine :rose:

:cry: I am sorry for the loss of your friend mommy23

My thoughts are with Christine's family, I was really hoping to read she had been found safe this morning. mommie23, I'm so sorry. Thank you for trying to help her family get the word out through WS.

It's so sad reading the comments. She truly helped and touched so many lives.

Sheriff’s Det. Robert Rosas said Thursday that he would not yet say how investigators tracked Osborn-Stewart to the motel or how they determined that Dorsey was Osborn-Stewart’s boyfriend. Osborn-Stewart has lived for the past six years with Daniel “Blue” Loyle, the father of her five stepchildren. Osborn-Stewart had three boys of her own.

Osborn-Stewart and Dorsey were last seen together near a business complex on Railroad Canyon Road in Canyon Lake.

Dorsey is believed to be driving a 1994 dark blue Ford Explorer with a gray hood and fender, license plate number 6UDY773.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside-county/lake-elsinore/lake-elsinore-headlines-index/20120809-canyon-lake-missing-social-worker-found-dead-in-san-diego.ece?ssimg=673688#ssStory673534

Investigators are currently looking for Dorsey, who is a person of interest. He was last seen driving a 1994 Ford Explorer (CA 6UDY773). The vehicle is dark blue with a grey primered hood and front fender.

At this time, no arrests have been made, and this is an active and ongoing investigation. Anyone with information regarding this incident is encouraged to contact Investigator James Merrill of the Sheriff's Central Homicide Unit at (951) 955-2777, or Investigator Ronnie Rosas of the Perris Station at (951) 210-1000. You can also submit an anonymous tip at the Sheriff's Homicide Tipline.

per12-0806-JosephDorsey.jpg

Joseph Dorsey

http://www.riversidesheriff.org/press/per12-0806.asp

Oh no, this is terrible news. She helped so many people. My sincere condolences to her family and friends. RIP dear Christine.

Poway is so close to the Border would not be surprised if he crossed over.
Still don't understand why she would go with him? What a loss of life .

Not what I wanted to see today :tears: I will pass on the condolences, THANK YOU everyone for helping, now lets find this <insert innappropiate words> and bring Christine justice! :banghead::banghead::banghead: :furious: :furious:

mommy23, so sorry for your loss. How horrible for Christine, as well as her family and friends.

This man has a history of violence....he needs the maximum penalty!

Poway is so close to the Border would not be surprised if he crossed over.
Still don't understand why she would go with him? What a loss of life .

I've read all the comments on the media links and many facebook pages. Not a single person (who knew Christine) had anything negative to say about her. A picture of her developed for me; I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to help Dorsey. Maybe she saw something redeeming in him that others did not see, felt she could reach him. Her success in the MOMS program may have colored her judgement in that regard. But at this point I think it's fruitless to ask "Why".

I'm sad not only for her family and those who loved her, but also for those Mom's she hadn't had the opportunity to reach out and help yet. That was a great source of pride for her, rightfully so.
icon9.gif

This is so sad. I don't post much but follow here a lot and followed this one. My prayers to the family.

There's more than one border crossing. I hope they have all the borders on alert. They need to nab this guy quick. Find Him Now!

Been thinking about Christine all day. I know she must have wanted to help him. She helped so many others.

The only thing I can do is hope and pray they get her murderer and he pays for taking such a beautiful person from this earth. RIP Christine :candle:

mommy23, I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are sent out for Christine's family, friends and all who she had the opportunity to help. What a tremendous loss. We know she is now forever safe and we pray for justice. :rose:

RIVERSIDE: Family seeks answers, resolution in woman&#8217;s death

The family of Christine Osborn-Stewart was no closer to understanding the circumstances of her disappearance after Riverside County Sheriff&#8217;s detectives told them that the youthful substance-abuse counselor was found slain in a San Diego-area motel room.

&#8220;At this point the police are not telling us anything,&#8221; Osborn-Stewart&#8217;s aunt, Patti Ekes, said in the Riverside home of Osborn-Stewart&#8217;s mother, Judy Brauer, on Thursday, Aug. 9.

Brauer sobbed heavily Thursday and had to be held up.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/rivers...-seeks-answers-resolution-in-womans-death.ece

Deputies served a search warrant at Dorsey's apartment on August 6, and found evidence that Stewart was there before she was murdered.

Investigators subsequently received information that Dorsey had checked into the Best Western on Poway Road in San Diego on August 5.

He never checked out, so motel employees took possession of the property he left inside the room.

That included a rolling suitcase about 3 feet long and 18 inches wide and deep.

Homicide investigators found Stewart's body stuffed inside the suitcase.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-missing-substance-abuse-counsleor,0,6962339.story

Also to note from the KTLA article linked above: Prosecutors filed murder charges today against Dorsey.

I hope he is rounded-up sooner than soon.

~jmo~

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname