CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #4

@ country girl so, by your logic your now contesting the authinticity of this recording,sorry i can't help you there,it's real,and no gunshot ,just some guy telling dispatch there might have been one ,a far cry from the "sound of a gunshot"

Why is LAPD getting the rap for what happened at the cabin. SBCPD was in charge of that rodeo. And Dorner had just killed one of theirs. I don't think they were interested in getting him out of the cabin to take him out to dinner and a movie.

Dorner shot himself. End of story. And the police didn't sit there and radio silence and say, "Ok, we got a lot of civilians listening to our feed so here's what we are gonna do, first off get on your mike and say you heard a single gun shot, then I'll repeat it all important and official like and that way we have all the yokels listening to us thinking this m..effer committed suicide. Doesn't that sound like a plan?? Ok, let's do it."

@Sonya610, No I never i was. i feel i have found a major flaw in what ,some of the folks here, on this forum have said and i'm doing a good job @Debunking their opinions with the actual recording ,not a splice -job @ a MSM news agency. another attempt to throw an avid follower of logic under the bus. Won't work this time.hehehehe

I'm afraid the major flaw here is not understanding that the "actual recording" is only when mikes are open--not a recording on the ground such as provided by the KCBS/KCAL recording at the scene.

@ country girl so, by your logic your now contesting the authinticity of this recording,sorry i can't help you there,it's real,and no gunshot ,just some guy telling dispatch there might have been one ,a far cry from the "sound of a gunshot"

Sorry, my logic is fact. FACT: The recording is only what was said when someone keyed their mike.

Okay then ,So WHERE THE SINGLE GUNSHOT SOUND OF DORNER "ALLEGEDLY KILLING HIMSELF" IT'S NOT @ 30:00 ON THE POLICE SCANNER RECORDING

Okay then ,So WHERE THE SINGLE GUNSHOT SOUND OF DORNER "ALLEGEDLY KILLING HIMSELF" IT'S NOT @ 30:00 ON THE POLICE SCANNER RECORDING

I honestly don't care if he shot himself or not. He is dead and that is what counts. Don't particularly care how he ended up that way.

I may listen to the recording though.

@country girl,the BLACKOUT on twitter was a real tyrannical move on LE's part. Made no sense ,Dorner had no access to the internet.At ALL. .Suppose he did, Are we suppose to believe Dorner turned himself into an octopus and could shoot and "Text" @ the same time.another highly unbelievable "TALE" spun by LE.

I only need one hand to text and on hand to shoot. 1+1 = 2 (not 8) however I don't believe anyone stated he was texting. Can you link me to a news article that supports your claim that LE was spinning a highly unbelievable tale of Dorner texting from inside the cabin?

How do you know "Dorner had no access to the internet"? Again, link, please.

Telling media not to report on Twitter what they are witnessing during a standoff is absolutely in no way "tyrannical". (Definition: Tyrannical - Exercising power in a cruel or arbitrary way.) "Cruel"? C'mon!

Thank you, UI!

If you do ever take the time to listen to whole recording,the cops say several times we have ammo going off inthe cabin,thus declining the fire dept. From entering,and putting the human blaze out. So it's very safe to say police still thought dorner was alive 30 + minutes after the 30:00 mark( "single gunshot fron inside the residence") @ 1:02:57 "we have more smoke gas from suspect"

How do you know he did(have internet) ,please link

I never said he did. I said he may have. WE DON'T KNOW IF HE DID OR HE DIDN'T. You said he emphatically DID NOT have internet. How do you know that? Where is the link to that information?

unbending intent from the link you provided how is that proof that there was no gun shot? The mic is not on all the time. In order for the shot to be heard over this, someone would have had to key their mic the during the time he pulled the trigger.

If you do ever take the time to listen to whole recording,the cops say several times we have ammo going off inthe cabin,thus declining the fire dept. From entering,and putting the human blaze out. So it's very safe to say police still thought dorner was alive 30 + minutes after the 30:00 mark( "single gunshot fron inside the residence") @ 1:02:57 "we have more smoke gas from suspect"

The live ammo going off was because of the fire. If you have live ammo in a building and add fire to that building, ammo will "go off." There doesn't have to be a live person in the building making that ammo "go off."

BBM They heard a shot they did not know where that bullet went.

Voice ,Or there could be an alive person in that building @ !:02:57 "We have more smoke gas from suspect" Is that the sound of a dead person?

If he had a smart phone he would not need their internet, phone or cable.

London guradian,says" No Cable ,phones or internet service" in regards to their "torched" cabin http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/12/christopher-dorner-shootout-big-bear-live

Does it also say no cell phone, ipad, ipod, etc. was brought into that building by Dorner? I visit places all of the time with "no cable, phones or internet service" and can still view Twitter, listen to police scanners, and access live news feeds on the internet. Most people can in this day and age.

unbending intent.... How is that link you provided proof there was no gun shot?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back