CA - Dr. Conrad Murray charged in the death of Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Conrad Murray’s Body Language at Michael Jackson’s Tomb Shows Frustration, Anxiety, Shame, and Anger

In looking at Michael Jackson’s doctor, Conrad Murray’s body language as he visited Michael Jackson’s tomb the other day, my first thought was why didn’t he do this before? Why now, at the time he is going to jail? Why didn’t he visit Michael’s tomb earlier?

The answer is simple in my opinion. It seems like a PR ploy to show that Murray is not such a bad guy and has feelings and remorse about what he allegedly did to Michael. But where were those feelings of remorse when he released his video shortly after Michael was dead. He certainly did not show any remorse back then.

In fact I reported just how little remorse he had when I did a piece for Entertainment Tonight and showed how Murray showed no signs of contrition or sorrow and was just concerned about himself. I specifically remarked how he did not even bother apologize to Michael’s family.

BODY LANGUAGE SHOWS FRUSTRATION, ANXIETY,SHAME, AND ANGER

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...ray-visits-michasel-jackson-tomb-body-langag/

Dr. Conrad Murray’s Body Language at Michael Jackson’s Tomb Shows Frustration, Anxiety, Shame, and Anger

In looking at Michael Jackson’s doctor, Conrad Murray’s body language as he visited Michael Jackson’s tomb the other day, my first thought was why didn’t he do this before? Why now, at the time he is going to jail? Why didn’t he visit Michael’s tomb earlier?

The answer is simple in my opinion. It seems like a PR ploy to show that Murray is not such a bad guy and has feelings and remorse about what he allegedly did to Michael. But where were those feelings of remorse when he released his video shortly after Michael was dead. He certainly did not show any remorse back then.

In fact I reported just how little remorse he had when I did a piece for Entertainment Tonight and showed how Murray showed no signs of contrition or sorrow and was just concerned about himself. I specifically remarked how he did not even bother apologize to Michael’s family.

BODY LANGUAGE SHOWS FRUSTRATION, ANXIETY,SHAME, AND ANGER

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...ray-visits-michasel-jackson-tomb-body-langag/

KFI reported that the judge told Murray he was not allowed to sedate anyone anymore! Pending everything he can practice as far as the court is concerend) but cannot sedate anyone due to cause of death being propofol intoxication.

The DA asked for high bail up to 300k because he is a flight risk and is not even a resident of CA. the judge said no, but did raise it from 25 to 75k (or around that)since he is not a resident and he should be out any time now if not already.

KFI reported that the judge told Murray he was not allowed to sedate anyone anymore! Pending everything he can practice as far as the court is concerend) but cannot sedate anyone due to cause of death being propofol intoxication.

The DA asked for high bail up to 300k because he is a flight risk and is not even a resident of CA. the judge said no, but did raise it from 25 to 75k (or around that)since he is not a resident and he should be out any time now if not already.

Nancy Grace is talking about Dr. Murray being charged, bail being set at $75,000 and facing a maximum penalty of 4 yrs. in prison ~ and the Jackson family NOT happy with this at all, namely that the charge should've been more than involuntary manslaughter.

Nancy Grace is talking about Dr. Murray being charged, bail being set at $75,000 and facing a maximum penalty of 4 yrs. in prison ~ and the Jackson family NOT happy with this at all, namely that the charge should've been more than involuntary manslaughter.

How is it he was only charged with involuntary manslaughter when he is a medical doctor who should know the protocol for administering Propofol? Is this politics in the DA office (somebody on Nancy's show said they don't want to lose so they charged low) or because MJ was also seeing other doctors and taking meds prescribed by them? :waitasec: MOO

How is it he was only charged with involuntary manslaughter when he is a medical doctor who should know the protocol for administering Propofol? Is this politics in the DA office (somebody on Nancy's show said they don't want to lose so they charged low) or because MJ was also seeing other doctors and taking meds prescribed by them? :waitasec: MOO

My heart has been so heavy today. I have read all of the autopsy report. Michael only had in his system what Murray said he gave him. All the other drugs found in the closet in Murray's room were not in MJs system. He didn't have the ample equipment. Most of the few items found were still in the closet.

It broke my heart to read it verified that MJ did indeed have Vitiligo. All those years he tried to tell everyone and they accused him of wanting to be white. How sad and heartbreaking.

I think the DA is gun shy because they have lost so many high profile cases and that is why they went with something that they know they can prove.

The seeing of other doctors in the past is totally irrelevant now since he was taking just what Murray gave him. With no other drugs found in his system that now becomes a moot point in the homicide investigation.

The defense did not get the autopsy report until today either. I am sure they were shocked thinking MJ would have many other drugs in his system but they were wrong. Everyone around MJ for months before his death said he was not abusing drugs and was eating healthy.

The autopsy shows that he was a relatively healthy 50 year old man. All of his organs were healthy.

I hope Michael is at peace now where he will never again have to prove the truth he always knew. He is free from this mean cruel world that persecuted him for so long imo.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0208_mj_case_report_wm.pdf

My heart has been so heavy today. I have read all of the autopsy report. Michael only had in his system what Murray said he gave him. All the other drugs found in the closet in Murray's room were not in MJs system. He didn't have the ample equipment. Most of the few items found were still in the closet.

It broke my heart to read it verified that MJ did indeed have Vitiligo. All those years he tried to tell everyone and they accused him of wanting to be white. How sad and heartbreaking.

I think the DA is gun shy because they have lost so many high profile cases and that is why they went with something that they know they can prove.

The seeing of other doctors in the past is totally irrelevant now since he was taking just what Murray gave him. With no other drugs found in his system that now becomes a moot point in the homicide investigation.

The defense did not get the autopsy report until today either. I am sure they were shocked thinking MJ would have many other drugs in his system but they were wrong. Everyone around MJ for months before his death said he was not abusing drugs and was eating healthy.

The autopsy shows that he was a relatively healthy 50 year old man. All of his organs were healthy.

I hope Michael is at peace now where he will never again have to prove the truth he always knew. He is free from this mean cruel world that persecuted him for so long imo.

It is involuntary manslaughter because doctors do have broad disretionary power as to how to use meds. he is a doctor and was allowed to do what he did even though it was poor judgement and rarely used in that way. Still and all the patient basically died due to the treatment and that is involuntary manslaughter. i think the DA had to be extremely careful about overcharging because in CA that is never a good way to go. I think it was a good move and will probably win because of it. Anything stronger would have a greater risk of backfiring. jmho

It is involuntary manslaughter because doctors do have broad disretionary power as to how to use meds. he is a doctor and was allowed to do what he did even though it was poor judgement and rarely used in that way. Still and all the patient basically died due to the treatment and that is involuntary manslaughter. i think the DA had to be extremely careful about overcharging because in CA that is never a good way to go. I think it was a good move and will probably win because of it. Anything stronger would have a greater risk of backfiring. jmho

Thanks so much for the explanation. I had forgotten that this is LA County and you're right, I can see the DA having to be careful not to overcharge as they don't want an acquittal. On Nancy's show they've also discussed him losing his license to practice medicine. Would that be true in all three states, or just California? :waitasec:

Thanks so much for the explanation. I had forgotten that this is LA County and you're right, I can see the DA having to be careful not to overcharge as they don't want an acquittal. On Nancy's show they've also discussed him losing his license to practice medicine. Would that be true in all three states, or just California? :waitasec:

I haven't had a chance to read the autopsy report yet...going to do so now. I have been listening to the discussion on NG's show and heard about the Vitiligo. It is sad that so many didn't understand what Michael had to endure all his life. And it is more comforting now knowing the only drugs present in his system were those given by Dr. Murray. With that it should be much easier for a jury to convict him. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown