CA - Elliot Rodger kills 6, injures 13 in Isla Vista, Near UC Santa Barbara, #3

Ty, HMS. I wondered if that was possible. ER came across to some as very charismatic, which would fit with his manipulation that read through out the manifesto, IMO.

He seemed to know what to say and what to do when he didn't want his plans thwarted. The mere fact that he seemingly charmed seven LE officers the night they were called, speaks of his determination to not be okay. There were many chances where he could have put a stop and yelled out for help.

JMO & :twocents:

I do not think Elliot Rodger had mental illness. He is more likely a psychopath. Not all psychopaths are sociable and extroverted as people like to picture them as that. Some psychopaths are quiet and introverted.

During that Welfare Check ...

I wonder if ER made those officers feel sorry for him with something along the lines of whining about being a 22 yo virgin, maybe said: look around at all these hot blonde girls and they're not giving me any, etc.

I wonder if those officers were manipulated into revisiting their own youth when they weren't getting any and just plain felt sorry for the guy. -> brotherly sympathy/compassion/commiserating?

:dunno:

I wonder if ER made those officers feel sorry for him with something along the lines of whining about being a 22 yo virgin, maybe said: look around at all these hot blonde girls and they're not giving me any, etc.

I wonder if those officers were manipulated into revisiting their own youth when they weren't getting any and just plain felt sorry for the guy. -> brotherly sympathy/compassion/commiserating?

I could imagine him doing that.

Marking my spot. What's this dog talk about?

I had mentioned DOGS,because if you have Rottweilers or pit bulls the police need to be aware before going out on a call. They can be just as dangerous as a weapon. Sorry I did not mean to confuse anyone.

This is all your fault! After seeing your name I thought ummm. ANd I am now seriously going to have to order some pizza, let it get cold and enjoy.

Subliminal programing ?are you the secret CEO of Pizza Hut?

- HA!

during that welfare check ...

I wonder if er made those officers feel sorry for him with something along the lines of whining about being a 22 yo virgin, maybe said: Look around at all these hot blonde girls and they're not giving me any, etc.

great post!

Hey you - up there HEY!

(hand cupped around mouth) Up there.” We need some money down here for some psychiatric beds”. NASA is really excited about growing lettuce in space! When I Goggled “cost of lettuce in our space program”, it felt as if I may be in need of a hit of Risperdal myself,(I know they forgot to pack some now) or had better start trying to find myself a little old bed in a facility near me!

I did not find an answer to that question cause the first thing that came back was about an astronaut, who god knows how much is being paid, is up there writing a diary, pretending to be some Zucchini!

Now, if someone said to LE on a visit they had to get back to their Zucchini diary - the sirens would be on !

“Diary of a Space Zucchini

http://blogs.nasa.gov/letters/
http://modernfarmer.com/2013/09/starship-salad-bar/

Love ya- I hope no one laughs to death. Takes away ones breath

It sounds to me that the officers came in, and he wasn't climbing walls and appeared normal. Which was good enough for them. They certainly could have asked him if he had guns, if he allowed them to look around in his room, etc.
Who knows, he could have broke down if they asked him any of that. He was certainly very afraid they were going to stop his plan if they searched his room.

In about 5 minutes (8 PM Eastern) retired police officer Randy Sutton will join me to talk about why the cops did not enter Elliot Rodger's apartment.

CLICK HERE to listen

This is all your fault! After seeing your name I thought ummm. ANd I am now seriously going to have to order some pizza, let it get cold and enjoy.

Subliminal programing ?are you the secret CEO of Pizza Hut?

- HA!

You do realize it's against TOS to out Pizza Hut members.

I Could Have Been Elliot Rodger

Many men—including me, once upon a time—know what it’s like to be young, frustrated, and full of rage toward women.

Anyone can find plenty to hate in the 141-page manifesto by Elliot Rodger, the 22-year-old who killed six people and wounded 13 more last week in Isla Vista, California. The manifesto’s blend of misogyny, racism, self-pity, entitlement, and violent fantasy would make Patrick Bateman blanch. More at link......

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/...young_frustrated_and_full_of_rage_toward.html

You do realize it's against TOS to out Pizza Hut members.
That is funny forgive me pls!!!- thanx!

no that is not how you do it, in internet "jive" TIA!!

See I am learning = "SIAL"

Ha!

If I was born 20 years later my spelling and typing would not be an issue!

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:English_internet_slang

There are times when I have to go lookup the language!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Could Have Been Elliot Rodger

Many men—including me, once upon a time—know what it’s like to be young, frustrated, and full of rage toward women.

Anyone can find plenty to hate in the 141-page manifesto by Elliot Rodger, the 22-year-old who killed six people and wounded 13 more last week in Isla Vista, California. The manifesto’s blend of misogyny, racism, self-pity, entitlement, and violent fantasy would make Patrick Bateman blanch. More at link......

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/...young_frustrated_and_full_of_rage_toward.html
Terrific piece- thanx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back