GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that they have ruled out the red car stuff because they have plenty of information pointing to a specific person.

Ruled out the red car? Like it was made up? Or the person in the red car is someone other than info pointing to another person?

I didn't want to link it since I don't know if it is her. But it was from summer 2013. There were a bunch of photos taken, and one shows a young girl in blue shorts with an athletic-looking guy with short hair. She has dark hair, but it appears to have a slight auburn tone to it. There was another bunch of photos taken more recently, but I was not able to see any that I could say was her.

IIRC I believe EC arrived in 29 Palms in Oct 2013.

I didn't want to link it since I don't know if it is her. But it was from summer 2013. There were a bunch of photos taken, and one shows a young girl in blue shorts with an athletic-looking guy with short hair. She has dark hair, but it appears to have a slight auburn tone to it. There was another bunch of photos taken more recently, but I was not able to see any that I could say was her.

I see 8 photos from July 2013 and no girls in blue shorts. Can you direct us through the navigation of the site? If you click home and scroll down I see the blog entries.

Jmo but I think the red car is a factor for sure.
I also think LE had determined Erin was likely a crime victim early on, obtaining warrants etc. regardless of what they may have been saying.
We do not always see that so quickly.

I see 8 photos from July 2013 and no girls in blue shorts. Can you direct us through the navigation of the site? If you click home and scroll down I see the blog entries.

Try June 2013. Blue top and maybe cutoff jean shorts.

Could the Jeep belong to Erin's husband? Surely LE would search his vehicle as a matter of course as soon as possible. After all that's usually the first person looked at. The Jeep then might have nothing to do with the disappearance. Those were only the first search warrents issued so I would imagine many more have since been issued but not released yet.

Ruled out the red car? Like it was made up? Or the person in the red car is someone other than info pointing to another person?

I think they have overwhelming evidence that does not involve a person in a red car. Just a hunch.

The red car witness spoke to police on June 30th the same day Erin's car was found then hours later in the early morning of July 1st the approvals came. I wonder if the red car witness was the reason they were able to get those after 10pm? Or, was finding her car reason enough?

Box four on the warrants were checked, not box 2. Is that significant?
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/toyota.pdf

Could the Jeep belong to Erin's husband? Surely LE would search his vehicle as a matter of course as soon as possible. After all that's usually the first person looked at. The Jeep then might have nothing to do with the disappearance. Those were only the first search warrents issued so I would imagine many more have since been issued but not released yet.

The Jeep has Alaska plates. Erin and Jon are from Tennessee.

What intrigues me are these statements:

" Beasley said Corwin appeared to be entering the red vehicle voluntarily.

“They were just sitting and chatting. If she wanted to get out of the car and say, ‘I don't want to be in this car,' she could have,” said Beasley. "
http://www.cbs8.com/story/26028006/...arine-wife-had-rendezvous-with-man-in-red-car

The article also mentioned it was a red compact sedan.

Did he mean because she appeared to voluntarily get into the car that she could have left at any time,
or was there something specific about that car? Like a convertible, perhaps? Or maybe a jeep?
Sedan is 4 doors. Something about that vehicle makes it sound like she could easily
have gotten out of that car, like it was an open top, or easy access to get in and out.
IMOO.

From what I gathered of what he said on Jane Velez-Mitchell, it was a compact sedan, he suggested maybe a Hyundai, and that she went in voluntarily, no struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname