CA - FBI asks for help identifying pedophile

There's a baseball cap which may have a logo on it of a sports team and partially what looks like a phonebook.

Same link as above although I sure can't see it.

Photographs of this poor child were distributed as child *advertiser censored* on illegal websites.

What a .

Does he have a tattoo on his arm? Like a snake tattoo?

An enhancement of anything like a tattoo would be really really helpful...the room as well.

B, I can't even make out the charachters on his shirt. Is it Picachu or martians?

Definitely some kind of critter-I thought it was Dr Seuss for a bit, but the character closest to the L of the t shirt looks like an upside down bird and the red thing looks like an axe???

I think he definitely has a tattoo.

The photographs were likely taken prior to November of 2005, in one of the following 13 U.S. cities where QuikTrip stores are located: Atlanta, Georgia; Charlotte, North Carolina; Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas; Des Moines, Iowa; Omaha, Nebraska; Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina; Kansas City, Missouri; Springfield, Missouri; Wichita, Kansas; Phoenix, Arizona; Tucson, Arizona; St. Louis, Missouri; and Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Read more: http://www.kcci.com/news/central-io.../17475076/-/iqjbmi/-/index.html#ixzz2DBWPVI2v

UGH-someone needs to an age progression on him-7 years ago??

image_thumb

image_thumb

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/unknown-suspect-4/view

In the bottom picture:

1]Blue nasal cleaner for baby
2]Old Spice bottle
3]Is red capped bottle a cough medicine bottle?

In the top pic:
1]Dex phonebook

In the pics of him lying on bed/sofa bed:

1]Sofa bed with ugly brown color/pattern
2]Window in back right w/mini-blinds
3]Red patterned bedspread/blanket
4]Cheap watch on his wrist
5]What is the blue thing on our right of the picture [seen to the right and down of his nose]
6]American Flag poster/print above his shoulder on our left

Let's keep this face and post up so that the results here will be as good as for the other cases like this on WS...an arrest will be a good result.

FBI-photo.jpg

image_thumb

image_thumb

DETAILS
Law enforcement officials are seeking information which will lead to the identification of this unknown individual. Officials believe that he may possess valuable information regarding the identities of both a victim, and a producer of child *advertiser censored*. This individual has not been indicted and is currently being sought specifically for questioning. His current whereabouts are unknown.

The individual is described as a White male between the ages of 55 and 65. He has brown eyes, gray hair, and wears a full beard and mustache.

The cup shown above is from a "QuikTrip" gas station. No information is available regarding the hat or cigarette

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/unknown-suspect-4/view

He was seen in the background....

I am not going to jump to judgment too fast. I am going to take LE at their word they phrased it, that he may have some information regarding the exploitation of a child. Not necessarily that he is the one doing the exploiting.

I could be wrong, but if you look at the guy, well, he doesn't look all there. The look on his face does not strike me as a look that rivals anything resembling sexual arousal or even sexual interest. I think he may be involved in this, not as a pedophile or an active abuse participant, but as someone that is stuck in the same horrible situation as the girl. He just looks...victimized. And I could very well be wrong.

He still needs to be identified, so that the girl and the person taking the pictures can be located, but, something about this guy....he just seems hurt himself, somehow.
Maybe he is a grandpa or relative of the girl.. And is exploiting her...he may be feeling remorse but not enough to stop it...

and maybe I just have an over active imagination?

This would be a good age progression...just sayin

buryicon.jpg

:laughcry:

Oh My Gosh...

Totally spewed coffee on my puter screen on that one!!!

I was thinking along those lines... But you captured it perfectly!

:silly:

looks like John Couey to me....I remember being shocked he was so much younger than he looked.

He was seen in the background...laying on a bed...in a room where a child was posing naked. That's enough for me to be disgusted.

The guy doesn't look like anything is wrong with him except that perhaps he has been drinking. I don't know what a man like this would "look like" if he was sexually aroused because I don't know him. He looks "deep in thought" to me and I hate to even THINK about what he is in deep thought about because I'm pretty sure that it involves the little girl in the room posing naked.

Sorry, but I find it disgusting!

I agree! In the end I bet it winds up that he was actively involved in the filming that was going on while he sat there apparently 'studying' the poor child. I do wonder why the images were cropped so tightly.

The FBI report states that he has brown eyes, yet his eyes aren't shown in either pic. So, they must have at least one other shot of him, possibly showing a full face. I wonder why they didn't release that one. Any thoughts?

Also, I imagine that if the FBI already figured out where the coffee cup was from, they probably studied his t-shirt, the phone book, and everything else in the pics. So, I don't think there's much point in going over all that (though, of course you can if you want to ). I would be interested in what the writing above his head says.

He was seen in the background....

I am not going to jump to judgment too fast. I am going to take LE at their word they phrased it, that he may have some information regarding the exploitation of a child. Not necessarily that he is the one doing the exploiting.

I could be wrong, but if you look at the guy, well, he doesn't look all there. The look on his face does not strike me as a look that rivals anything resembling sexual arousal or even sexual interest. I think he may be involved in this, not as a pedophile or an active abuse participant, but as someone that is stuck in the same horrible situation as the girl. He just looks...victimized. And I could very well be wrong.

He still needs to be identified, so that the girl and the person taking the pictures can be located, but, something about this guy....he just seems hurt himself, somehow.

The fact he's lying on a bed..does not bode well for the man in my mind.

I agree! In the end I bet it winds up that he was actively involved in the filming that was going on while he sat there apparently 'studying' the poor child. I do wonder why the images were cropped so tightly.

The FBI report states that he has brown eyes, yet his eyes aren't shown in either pic. So, they must have at least one other shot of him, possibly showing a full face. I wonder why they didn't release that one. Any thoughts?

Also, I imagine that if the FBI already figured out where the coffee cup was from, they probably studied his t-shirt, the phone book, and everything else in the pics. So, I don't think there's much point in going over all that (though, of course you can if you want to ). I would be interested in what the writing above his head says.

My feeling is that the images were cropped so closely in order to make the creepos photo as large as possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back