CA - FBI asks for help identifying pedophile

images

There was a picture I remember seeing more disheveled than this one, but this is the beard and how old he seemed to look. (Not trying to go too far off track here)

In the photos Jacie Estes focused on, there is also what appears to be a DVD in its case directly behind the QuikTrip cup. I'm assuming it's a mainstream release versus an adult film because at least one of the male characters on the cover is wearing a business suit. Any idea what this movie could be? Its year of release might better pinpoint when the photo was taken.

And I agree with Cracka*Jaxx that the FBI has probably already identified anything possible in the photos for the purposes of establishing when and where they were taken, but it doesn't hurt to do our own research. Has it been said exactly why the FBI pinpointed 2005 as the earliest year the photos were taken? In the phone book photo, there is a magazine or catalog (complete with a staple visible on the spine) on top of the phone book, and on the cover of it appears to be a "200x" date. Maybe that's it?

Agreeing that that bright blue item is probably an infant's nasal aspirator AKA "snot sucker." I just checked and we have one in the exact same bright blue color that was part of an "infant care kit" we received as a baby gift sometime after my first son was born in 2003.

Those "flame" ball caps like the one in the photo have been popular for a few years now. My first thought was that the logo was that of a sports team with black and gray team colors (such as the LA Raiders) but I found a cap with a very similar flame pattern that can be bought and customized with a logo of choice at this site: http://www.dalixtrading.com/flame-cap-in-red

hats.jpg

Look closely. The flames are outlined in white and are shaped more or less identically to those on the cap in the FBI photo.

There are actually several sites and eBay auctions selling these customizable caps, though, and that logo could be from a hometown sports team's "free cap night" or from any number of small businesses.

images

There was a picture I remember seeing more disheveled than this one, but this is the beard and how old he seemed to look. (Not trying to go too far off track here)

White male between the ages of 55 and 65. He has brown eyes, gray hair, and wears a full beard and mustache.

Those "flame" ball caps like the one in the photo have been popular for a few years now. My first thought was that the logo was that of a sports team with black and gray team colors (such as the LA Raiders) but I found a cap with a very similar flame pattern that can be bought and customized with a logo of choice at this site: http://www.dalixtrading.com/flame-cap-in-red

hats.jpg

Look closely. The flames are outlined in white and are shaped more or less identically to those on the cap in the FBI photo.

There are actually several sites and eBay auctions selling these customizable caps, though, and that logo could be from a hometown sports team's "free cap night" or from any number of small businesses.

Maybe from a company, trucking company? The pedo looks like he's burnt from a lot of drugs and trucking will do that to you.

In the photos Jacie Estes focused on, there is also what appears to be a DVD in its case directly behind the QuikTrip cup. I'm assuming it's a mainstream release versus an adult film because at least one of the male characters on the cover is wearing a business suit. Any idea what this movie could be? Its year of release might better pinpoint when the photo was taken.

And I agree with Cracka*Jaxx that the FBI has probably already identified anything possible in the photos for the purposes of establishing when and where they were taken, but it doesn't hurt to do our own research. Has it been said exactly why the FBI pinpointed 2005 as the earliest year the photos were taken? In the phone book photo, there is a magazine or catalog (complete with a staple visible on the spine) on top of the phone book, and on the cover of it appears to be a "200x" date. Maybe that's it?

Agreeing that that bright blue item is probably an infant's nasal aspirator AKA "snot sucker." I just checked and we have one in the exact same bright blue color that was part of an "infant care kit" we received as a baby gift sometime after my first son was born in 2003.

BBM There has been success here at WS with deconstructing pictures, i.e. the 'mom' and 'dad' making *advertiser censored* videos of their daughters and the case in Wisconsin with the 5 year old girl in the basement with the 20 year old guy...all 3 perps are behind bars now and the guy in these pics, if still alive, should be behind bars. IMHO

I wonder why the FBI has narrowed it down to those few cities?

I wonder why the FBI has narrowed it down to those few cities?

Because of the QuikTrip cup but if he is OTR [over the road], a trucker, then he could have traveled in those cities and not be in one of them when the pics were taken.

I'm wondering of there are motels truckers would stay at where there are sleeper sofas in the room.

I must be wrong that he has a tattoo-the FBI would have enhanced that and shown it as well I think.

:banghead:
He was seen in the background....

I am not going to jump to judgment too fast. I am going to take LE at their word they phrased it, that he may have some information regarding the exploitation of a child. Not necessarily that he is the one doing the exploiting.

I could be wrong, but if you look at the guy, well, he doesn't look all there. The look on his face does not strike me as a look that rivals anything resembling sexual arousal or even sexual interest. I think he may be involved in this, not as a pedophile or an active abuse participant, but as someone that is stuck in the same horrible situation as the girl. He just looks...victimized. And I could very well be wrong.

He still needs to be identified, so that the girl and the person taking the pictures can be located, but, something about this guy....he just seems hurt himself, somehow.

He looks alcoholic. He could be the child's grandfather, uncle, or who knows. It's a good photo. He,ll get identified. Check the trailer parks and alchy bars.

Maybe he is a grandpa or relative of the girl.. And is exploiting her...he may be feeling remorse but not enough to stop it...

and maybe I just have an over active imagination?

I thought the same thing. Old alchy looking for money. I was also thinking the cough syrup was used to drug the child.

:laughcry:

Oh My Gosh...

Totally spewed coffee on my puter screen on that one!!!

I was thinking along those lines... But you captured it perfectly!

:silly:

Yes! If I could have given this 1000 thumbs up I would have.

image_thumb

In this pic, under the cigarette pack, is there a scratch-off lottery ticket? Anyone recognize it? It appears to have banners/flags on it.

I can't tell.
I thought it was a motel door key card, but it looks narrow so you are probably right about it being a lottery ticket.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back